Thread: Natural breasts

Natural breasts

This is most likely crazy but is it my imagination or have what passes for my breasts without enhancers actually got a little larger since I started wearing enhancers. I am left wondering is it being caused by the constant pulling off of my enhancers, or is it (most likely) just pure wishful thinking.
    All I know is that I can actually cup them in my hand, something I never remember being able to do before.
    Imagination or real, it's very pleasurable
    Last edited by Nigella; 03-25-2016 at 04:36 AM. Reason: Comment removed as picture not uploaded

Hi I also have larger pecks, yes I have lost 50 lbs so I think that is the reason. It is nice having your own. Jo

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Wishful thinking I would think boobs are genetic. Working with what you have is the key.
    Last edited by Nigella; 03-25-2016 at 04:37 AM. Reason: OP edited so comment no longer needed

Banned Read only

Exclamation

A male needs a whole lot just to make it to an A cup, including projection and roundness.

A 38A band size is 40AA,42AAA,44AAAA
    All those a's means you are less then an A cup.
    A 38A =36B=34C=32D

You wanna see manboobs search manboobs.co.uk are just manboobs on Google and you will see guys who have more then raised areoles.they have a B are C cup on a 42-52 inch band size.
    Some on high blood pressure medication called Spiro will get manboobs since Spiro is a antiandrogen.
    Last edited by summerbunny; 03-25-2016 at 01:42 AM.

I fill a B cup quite well - I normally wear a 42B bra.

I think my natural breasts are due to several things:

Family tendency - all the females on my mother's side of the family had large breasts. My two daughters had breast-reduction surgery while still in their teens;

My T levels are low due to my age;

At least one of the medications I take for high blood pressure has an increase in male breast size as a possible side effect;

I am a little over-weight.

I am happy with the situation and I will not complain if I end up in a C cup.
    Last edited by ringedjohn; 03-25-2016 at 04:40 AM. Reason: Spelling

Mine are 40C but what I think happens is wearing a bra a lot reshapes them. So being reshaped makes them more like boobs instead of moobs. Mine also are a hand full when I grab them. The look and feel great.

I have about a 40C; about 15 years ago I was experiencing andropause and have been on spiro for a heart condition for about as long. Once my cardiologist put me on Coreg, a beta blocker prescribed for heart failure, I experienced breast growth and erect nipples and areolas which has continued to this day. I didn't have much body hair to start with, but it has decreased significantly since then.
    Kind of nice to have you own.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    As the words to the song go, "just my imagination, running away with me"...apologies to The Temptations.

I can't see how enhancers make boobs grow, but If they do, I'm off out to buy half a dozen sets.

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

I have a set as well ,due to what most here have posted along with some other help (can't discuss on forum) they are quite noticeable ,and they do shape up nicer with a bra on ,during my last checkup my dr said I might want consider some support for my gyne comasisa(?) I am in the process of heatlthier eating and habits to lose weight hopefully my new found friends stay
    hugs phylis anne

Banned Read only
    I'm a 38B myself and I'm taking regular measurements (slowly inching up) my endocrinologist sent me for a mammogram and confirmed there IS 'glandular tissue' not just moobs, yay, I'm a chic!

Good thing I'm OK with it or I'd probably jump off a freaking bridge 😐

I used to be in great shape physically. Then my moobs became apparent. I am a 38B measurement and my SO say's that some GG's would be happy with what I have. So, I use a push up bra and they look fine. And its naturally there. She wont let me by any forms. Say's I don't need them and it would be goofy to have them.
    Part Time Girl

even my 46AA can be cupped into a lovely shape and look the real thing in the right top without any manipulation using push-ups. But for me "the real thing" is where it's at.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Gold Member
    I am on BP Med's also, and I have noticed an increase in my breast also.
    I have been filling out a 54-B for a few years now. I just bought a 54-C
    and tried it on today. What do you know, I filled it out just fine, I am very happy
    that I and now getting some projection with out forms.
    Rader

Discussion of feminizing medications is going to get this thread locked real soon.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

As I age , my chest can be cupped , I wear 38C push- up padded bra with maybe a little foam added to the top of the bra for shape and while wearing a nice sexy dress, my breasts look passable.Devone

It's been proven that the right stimuli in the breast area can cause growth. Size is determined by genetics and body chemistry and being that everyone is different in that department it is impossible to say how much, if any, the growth will be.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Breast enhancers and a push up bra do me just fine when I want my real boobs to show
    Attached Images Attached Images

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Gynomastia seems to be pretty common in overweight, older men, Transfem.

How old r u and how much do u weigh?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

DocRobbySherry,
    since I was the only one in this post who mentioned gyemasia(?) I 'll assume you were asking me so I am going to be 62 and am @6ft 250 or so pounds with a slow leak in the pounds dept. and yes my dr did tell me the assorted reasons for this ,prescription meds for other issues, hormone balance ,ecessive t levels which could also be converted to estrogen and of course my weight genetics etc he did suggest as i was adopted to try and find out the family history r/e this current situation and other health histories .The biggest thing he told me giving me a feeling that he see's more than i think is get proper medical supervision for any changes I may decide on ,this of course reflects the same advice of many on the board .
    hugs phylis anne

I'm skinny as a rail with 34b breasts, I like them but at times I miss the old days. Anyone have experience in living as a man with obvious female breasts?

My boobs,
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...kes&highlight=

Banned Read only
    Wow Lyla! Around here at least you have some seriuos bragging rights!

I'm a modest 38B but in a T-Shirt I seriously look like a chic from the neck down without trying. In guy mode I wear loose fitting shirts and pants (although a little in the trunk isn't a bad thing even for a guy)...OH yah, Spanx men's underwear t-shirts help to keep the girls at bay 😉

I have noticed that since I have come out to my SO that my breast have gotten larger as well. Course I have had a little help that cant be mentioned. Non the less I have gone from a 32a to a 32b. Funny thing is apparantly they are getting noticable too. My SO made a comment that my dress gave me breasts. I laughed and said thanks. Weird thing is she seems to be more attracted to them now too. I cant express the utter joy of having natural breasts. Yes they do tend to be a little more sensitive but it is a good thing. Now if I can just get my waste and hips to be more femme.

P.S. Lyla I am so jealous. Your form looks amazing.

My gosh - what is andropause?

Reality Check
    Wearing breast enhancers or a bra will not make your breasts grow. It doesn't work for women and it doesn't work for men either. Some medications may make them grow slightly. As males age, they sometimes accumulate some fat in the breast area but it doesn't really look like female breasts.