Thread: From girls to crossdressers !

Question From girls to crossdressers !

Greetings everyone.

Well here's the deal i've always been a straight guy only attracted to girls. But at some point my ex proposed crossdressing as a game to make our play time naughtier and i played along.
    Since that time i've been getting more and more into crossdressing (3 years already) to reach the point where i crossdress and go out.

The thing is that my sexuality have been alternated during the years.
    i found my self highly aroused by other crossdressers and i get attracted to a fellow CD more then a girl.
    And now i can say that i reached the point where i can only get turned on by a crossdresser.

I was wondering is there someone around here who experienced the same thing ?
    is there someone who after crossdressing for so long became attracted only to other crossdressers ?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sounds like you are bisexual.
    CDing usually has nothing to do with your sexual preference.
    If its something you want to dabble in then go ahead.

Candy, I have experienced quite a similar phenomenon.
    After long years of crossdressing (more than 20 years), I'm now hooked to it.
    First, I began with wearing stockings, and then it was developed into wearing more and more feminine stuff and finally I'm now enjoying full dressup including makeup and wigs.
    I'm now attracted to TGs, Trans and other CDs instead of real women.
    Maybe considerable numbers of CDs might suffer from similar changes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Life in women's dresses, pantyhose, stiletto heels, mini skirts, wigs and gorgeous makeup is so alluring and addictive.
    I wish the day would come when my feminine look is welcomed and I can live as a woman out in public.

hi candy,
    this has been discussed before,
    i always remind my son to stop labeling himself, your young and may change your position as you grow.
    the one thing i noticed is that when on the web sometimes you get steered to some interesting web site that you didnt intend to,
    some here have posted links that i followed, invariably you will find someone who likes to share way too much of themselves,
    thats when i new it would not go any further.....i think i can safely say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder,
    the rest is up to you....
    Last edited by mykell; 03-25-2016 at 07:55 AM. Reason: misssed the ex. part
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Banned Read only
    The desire/attraction to find another CD to hang out with and share the same interests is normal progression. The new sexual interest over gg's is also part of the journey. Being with another CD offers something new and exciting and I'm sure you would like to try some new things while dressed as a woman. Trying new things can lead to something great and you won't know unless you go there. There are tranny web sites that you might find interesting. Your ex left you with something that can bring you pleasure for the rest of your life because it doesn't go away. Wish more women had her thoughts. Try CD groups to meet someone, maybe even a gay or lesbian bar.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I think Tracii summed it up really. I suspect that you have bi-tendencies that have found an opening through your dressing.
    Oh...stunning avatar by the way.

Becky
    Last edited by reb.femme; 03-25-2016 at 10:22 AM.
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

I still am only attracted to GGs, but when i am all dolled up, wish i had a gentleman to treat me like a lady, dance, etc. But, not when i am in guy mode. I really do not have much sex drive or libido anymore, and feel a bit asexual now, but kind of would like to tease guys, as Alice.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    A lot of us have fantasies of being the woman with a man or other dresser. But, to actually enjoy that u have to be into male parts.

Most of us aren't------
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    I've been a CD for a very long time (over 30 years). I'm only turned on by GGs and have no attraction to other CDs whatsoever. I think it very unlikely that being a CD has changed your sexual preferences - it might have just unlocked something you never knew or admitted was there.

Banned Read only
    Candy,
    The point to remember is some of us are born with our wiring slightly different , I was always attracted to girls from a very early age, my CDing started with dressing and an unexpected sexual occurrence , this bound together my male side and my female trait with my sexual needs. I use the label male lesbian , my attraction to women gets stronger.
    At some point a confusion did set in when I became attracted to CDers, I can only think that the persona was stronger than the male content which was not considered, I admit my brain is confused and the complication is CDers can come over as very attractive. I know I'm not gay and have no attraction to men , I don't understand a male to male relationship. My wife accuses me of being homophobic , I wouldn't put as strong as that some people don't understand CDers so I don't understand homosexuality. Just to give it a twist, I'm OK with lesbian relationships, which is more understandable part of me is female, something my wife now accepts. I know i dress to please myself but is it strange to say that I dress to be attractive to women ? Which is what I feel but not going to get me very far!
    Last edited by Teresa; 03-26-2016 at 06:59 AM.

When I look at the picture section, for some reason it feels like I'm looking at women, not men wearing women's cloths. I feel as if I have something in common with the person in the picture, or I know how they are feeling or how a certain piece of clothing feels.
    When I'm fully dressed my mind believes that I'm a women, I dress to what I believe is attractive to my male side and just like a women who dresses to attract men I guess I do the same. But my mind never wanted to have sex with a man when dressed, but wonder if maybe want the attention of a man. Almost like l look beautiful as a women accepting.
    A few years back I got a little confused, it was Halloween and we all dressed up and of coarse I dressed as a hooker, we went house hopping and when we were at my friend's house, his father came up to me and told me I had great legs and then lifted my skirt and he felt my legs from top to bottom and told me they also felt great to. I was so aroused, I felt his hands on my legs for days later, my wife was next to me and noticed that I got a thrill out of it, and she explained that it was probably because I really believe I'm a women when dressed and she questioned if I had the chance to have sex with a man while dressed if I would go for it. I told her I didn't think so I'm not gay, but my mind was also was wondering why it felt so good to get felt up by my friends father. I think it would be very disturbing for me if he felt my legs in male mode, so I guess I know where your coming from, it like we have a split personality and anything can happen in either mode. Thanks for sharing

My experience is somewhat similar to yours Candy. Before I started crossdressing in my adulthood nearly 30 years ago, I was only attracted to women but soon became very attracted to other CDs and that has continued ever since. I still find beautiful women a delight to look at but good looking crossdresser's definitely arouse me much more. Even if there is no way to tell if they are actually female or male, if I know they are male I get turned on much more. I even become aroused at looking at my own image in the mirror or photos. Now that's certainly not something that happened before I crossdressed.

I'm bisexual, but married and committed and monogamous- and I chose my partner based on the idea of spending my life committed to being with, in my case, her. Sexual attraction is based on so many visual cues, but relationship is based on the personal qualities of the person.

Date freely, and pay attention to the quality of the relationship.

Our culture celebrates being a sex object, but it is not a good thing, and it interferes with relationship building. Sex object attributes go away as we age or for other reasons, but the person doesn't.
    We are all beautiful...!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyGirl View Post
    Greetings everyone.

Well here's the deal i've always been a straight guy only attracted to girls. But at some point my ex proposed crossdressing as a game to make our play time naughtier and i played along.
    Since that time i've been getting more and more into crossdressing (3 years already) to reach the point where i crossdress and go out.

i found my self highly aroused by other crossdressers and i get attracted to a fellow CD more then a girl.
    And now i can say that i reached the point where i can only get turned on by a crossdresser.

is there someone who after crossdressing for so long became attracted only to other crossdressers ?
    HELL YEAH! i feel the same way & i'm a straight guy too. idk why it is this way. lately i've been watching crossdresser photo's and video's (especially mtf cd transformation) and i hate it but it does arouse me and it has almost become an obsession

Quote Originally Posted by CandyGirl View Post
    Greetings everyone.

I've been struggling with the same thing, and I have some thoughts on it - at least in my own regard.

The appeal of crossdressing for me is the clothing and the decoration. I love tights, heels, bodycon dresses, and flashy makeup. I don't necessarily want to be a woman, I just want to be myself, which is a man wearing his ideal female look. And it has a strong sexual connection for me.

I don't generally sexualize or fantasize about men, but like you - I also check out lots of crossdressers. I'm attracted to the fact that they seem liberated and into the same things that I like. They're sexy and owning it. It's the attitude and the look that's attractive. I've never met a GG who likes sheer tights as much as I do. I'm not sure that there is one LOL. But a lot of crossdressers share this same fascination and its an appealing quality.

I'd resist the urge to label yourself as straight or gay. I think that sexuality is on a spectrum, just like gender. Most men are so afraid of the "gay" label that they're straight up denying this part of themselves.

I agree and i feel the same way hun.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Sounds like you are bisexual.
    CDing usually has nothing to do with your sexual preference.
    If its something you want to dabble in then go ahead.
    Another thumbs up for Tracii's comment. I'll add more directly that cross dressing didn't change you. You are using cross dressing as an excuse to open up your bisexual nature. People don't "become" gay, straight or bi or whatever. We ARE that. People bury or deny what they are to make life work and keep something scary at bay.

You are bi. So what?

I dont get that part. I would i say that im bi/pans. Did cding change my sexual orientation? No