Probably not the most original of titles.

My wife and I have crossed paths a lot lately between traveling back and forth between our two houses and visiting grandkids and haven't seen much of each other. I had so hoped to spend Saturday night at the place where our timeshare is where we could go to the bars and not have to have a designated driver. On such short notice and being both Easter weekend and spring break there were no vacancies. Other options also fizzled for the same above reasons. So we'll be going to visit a big cat refuge Sunday and I let my wife know that Saturday I want us to go somewhere by ourselves, uninterrupted. We'll probably go out hiking or something like that although it looks like rain all weekend. I'm planning to come out to her, it's all that's been on my mind for at least a week. I've read a s load of posts and Marlas directions and made notes and have links on my phone for literature about cders. I'm as prepared as I can be and now I have to keep my nerve up and not chicken out. I feel certain she's known for a long time and it's been DADT all this time. She's not the kind to be real judgemental on these kind of issues, we both have gay relatives and she's pretty accepting about that. I feel very certain that she's committed to our marriage so I feel this is the right thing to do for me and the right time.

So girls, wish me luck. I hope to post soon about how well it went. I said hope, I know it could go very differently than I think and then the next post might be of a different color. Hopefully, my wife will soon get to know some of you if I can get her to join this forum.

Liz57