Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coming out went as well as I could have asked for

This is good. A first step towards being free. :-) another weight off your shoulders. Should feel better knowing what you have going there.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

The wife and I went shopping for some western clothes, the theme for a dinner coming up. I found a shirt I liked and then proceeded to make runs between the dressing room and the racks bringing my wife different styles and sizes of jeans. When she was done, I had found a couple of shirts to try and a denim skirt. The skirt and one shirt fit so I just had it all bunched up together along with her jeans when we checked out. You should have seen the look I got when the SA rang up the skirt. It was okay, just surprised but worth a million bucks to me. She hadn't even noticed that I had it mixed in with the shirts. It was pretty cool trying on a skirt in a dressing room even though nobody knew I had it but me.

We're having her sister and husband for a few days at our second house. I am giving up my room to her sister. Another million dollar look of surprise as I carried one of my new dresses to hang in my wifes closet so her sister won't wonder about a dress in my closet.

Liz
    So never judge a book by its cover
    Or who you gonna love by your lover
    Love put me wise to her love in disguise
    She had the body of a Venus,
    Lord, imagine my surprise

Yes now to progress, work on it but don't push the limits too quickly.

Lots of luck.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.