Thread: Match.com

Match.com

Has anyone posted a match.com profile under male looking for female but used pictures "en femme" instead of male pictures?

Not personally, but I have seen it on a few dating sites.

It seems to me that Match.com is the type of dating site that would not allow an ad like that citing false pretenses.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I'm not on Match but just registered on OK Cupid and not as male either. No photo posted yet because I'm waiting to kill off some more beard cover and going to Sephora for a session.
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

I've not posted en femme and my profile is as a male, but i know okcupid has listings for things other than male and female, they include things like transgender, transwoman, bigender, gender non-conforming. So it seems like they are the most open of all the general dating sites i've been on.
    "There's a she wolf in the closet, open up and set her free" - shakira

I'm not on Match, but I am on OK Cupid and Plenty of Fish. OK Cupid is the only one I know that allows Transgender people to post. I am on it as a male, looking for a female, however, I do see the pictures of trans women post on OK Cupid. One lives only 11 miles from me.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Why would you want to?
    I can see posting a few pics enfemme along with male pics.
    Kind of unfair to the lady that is looking at your profile isn't it?

I haven't yet no, but I have talked to transgenders on pof that were under "female"

I agree with Tracii. Why would you? I can tell you, you won't get many, if any, legitimate responses and you probably are in for a lot of angry and smart alecky posts
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I wouldn't go on a gay site like match.com and post a pic of me in girl mode I mean whats the point?

I would agree with Lori and Traci!

I've done Fetlife & adult friend finder, had decent luck in the past, met some really cool people and had quite a bit of fun. I know Fetlife is free but adult friend finder you have to pay. Fetlife also offers a wide variety of sexual orientations and identities

En Femme on FabGuys.