Thread: Rights of Passage

Banned Read only

Rights of Passage

Anyone ever put money in your bra? I just did that this morning going to a local convenience store 😀

I'm totally out at this place, the owners wife is such a sweetheart (and pretty damn cute 😉 )

Just sharing what's so far a pretty awesome and gender friendly day 😃

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I love the girls that work at the little convenience store close to home totally accepting of my girl side.
    I have used my bra a few times to hold paper money or my debit card.

I once used my bra to keep my hotel key safe
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

It just occurred to me a couple of days ago that I could carry kleenex in my bra. My mom always did that.

Liz57
    So never judge a book by its cover
    Or who you gonna love by your lover
    Love put me wise to her love in disguise
    She had the body of a Venus,
    Lord, imagine my surprise

Quote Originally Posted by Robin414 View Post
    Anyone ever put money in your bra? I just did that this morning going to a local convenience store 😀

I'm totally out at this place, the owners wife is such a sweetheart (and pretty damn cute 😉 )

Just sharing what's so far a pretty awesome and gender friendly day 😃
    Hah! No gold stars from me for that particular revelation/epiphany...that's just basic Bra-Wearing 101 . Report in to us again when you have mastered the art of the one-handed, behind-the-back unhooking of your bra and then extracting it from out of one sleeve of your dress, blouse, sweater, or top etc. without actually removing that garment first. That's a skill most girls learn by age 16 to facilitate their boyfriends' ability to reach second base while making out...

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Langford View Post
    Report in to us again when you have mastered the art of the one-handed, behind-the-back unhooking of your bra and then extracting it from out of one sleeve of your dress etc..
    Watched women do that, I can't reach that part of my back since I was a teen. Women are more flexible. I just use the clip'n'spin technique for putting it on and taking it off.

I've put random things in my bra at times, makes up for no pockets.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Read only
    Hah! No gold stars from me for that particular revelation/epiphany...that's just basic Bra-Wearing 101 . Report in to us again when you have mastered the art of the one-handed, behind-the-back unhooking of your bra and then extracting it from out of one sleeve of your dress, blouse, sweater, or top etc. without actually removing that garment first. That's a skill most girls learn by age 16 to facilitate their boyfriends' ability to reach second base while making out...
    LOL, I've totally done that in my car several times (had to use two hands mind you and I wasn't making out with myself 😂 )

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I rarely wear bras anymore. My DD breast plate doesn't need them. I've stuffed allsorts of things down my cleavage, tho. Won't ever try holding a drink there again!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    I don't out dressed so I have never had occasion to do anything like stuffing money down my bra. I did work around some women a few years ago who carried their cell phones in their bra. I got on trouble once for offering to the answer the phone for one of them.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

Banned Read only
    OMG, "Ya, I'll take that 'call' 😈 ' 😅

Well Id honestly have to say that opportunity hasnt presented yet lol.
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"

Hell-o Robin,
    I haven't used my bra for carrying my cash (or anything else for that matter!)
    I have been boob-dialed by my neighbor once before, that was kinda fun!
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

i have done that a few times , it felt so GG doing it

The first year I dressed for Halloween, I went trick-or-treating and put the candy down my cleavage. Does that count?

I had my cell phone in the top of my bathing suit. Then I forgot and jumped in the pool. It was an expensive right of passage, especially since it was my first time swimming as Jennifer.

Sometimes I ise it to hold my cellphone. But around the house.
    Ciao,
    Scarlett

The only things that have ever gone in my bra are my semi-imaginary but realistic-appearing-when-I'm-fully-dressed and very lovely breasts.

Reality Check
    I keep my money and credit cards in my purse. Same for car keys.

My wife kept her phone in her bra for a while but she sweated and ruined it. Besides, now her phone is far too big to fit in her bra.

I have not put money in my bra but have put paper money in my stocking tops.

Recently did it with the hotel key lol

I only recently started dressing again it took me no time to relearn that exact skill even with a 4 hook just dont ask em to put my 4 hook bra on from behind my back been trying just cant do it but I also have a 3 hook I can do that with.