Thread: tax returns

tax returns

Went shopping Saturday and was happy, went on-line to check my bank account this morning and what did I see?, my fed and state tax returns. Like a shot I was dressed as my casual go shopping self(en femme) and out the door I went. Where to go, what to look for, fueled up my truck then off to a major retail store and perusing the racks, mingling with other women, holding up clothes to myself in the mirror to see what it might look like on. Arm full of clothes into the dressing room, not even a blink from the attendant, just a wave, and I was euphoric trying on clothes for fit and narrowing them down to keepers and put backs. Next I had to buy some foundation garments thanks to this darn winter weight(145lbs,30" waist), found a great waist cincher and panties in one with hook and eye closer in crotch, should come in handy. I'm wearing one of the tops as I type this(didn't even bother to wash it first).Stopped at other stores also and browsed forever, was looking for some shoes but nothing to my liking. And to think all those taxes being taken out every week and me complaining, now I'm just loving being out with the women going about their day and interacting with them, funny how I just open up and start conversations or make a passing comment as if I was just another woman out shopping and being engaged in their world if only for a brief moment, nothing but smiles and an occasional question which I hopefully answer to their satisfaction and teach a little about our world also. I try to represent in a good light about being a CDer and I asked one woman to have coffee with me and discuss matters but she lost interest, and I can't blame her, acceptance and trust is hard to expect on a spur of the moment encounter with a man in womens clothes and make-up and all the other trappings no matter how I behave. Just thought I'd share something with everyone.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Allisa, so happy for you ....what shops do you tend to shop at? Glad you had a great experience....Ticks me off that you have a 30" waist though/...lol

hugs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

Banned Read only
    Way to go Lisa! I love reading of your adventures in the wild, they're inspirational (and a fun read in themselves) 😊 Thanks for sharing!