Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: If it was viewed as totally normal, would you still dress?

I don't think it's still cross dressing if there are suddenly no labels as to who the clothes or the look is for. That said, I have to imagine I would still enjoy dresses, makeup and heels.

Dear Stacey
    Yes I will be thrilled all the time cross-dressing .. even if all the world are wearing like women....That is why we love to all the world what we wear ...we need to express our needs no matter what the others are wearing ...
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

Reality Check
    There's a remote possibility that at some point in time, men wearing dresses or skirts might become accepted or "normal", but I doubt men wearing breast forms and artificial butts and hips will ever become normal.

Personally, just wearing a dress or skirt and blouse does nothing for me unless I adjust my figure to look and feel like a woman. I have to have the boobs, hips/butt and wig. Then I'm happy.

I for one would dress much more frequently than I do now. Especially for business. It's not the taboo its letting my inner girl free.

yes I would for sure, what feels natural to oneself should enable one to feel natural out there in a normal way of life.

If it was viewed normal I'd be beside myslfe with joy and would never wear drab again.
    Angie

Absolutely, to be allowed to dress without repercussions or condemnations would be fantastic. Maybe in another life...

The OP didn't say there wouldn't be defined male and female clothing. Most men would wear men's clothing, and most women would wear women's clothing. The OP said it would be OK (acceptable) to wear whatever you wanted (or nothing). Some would crossdress. But a man without that internal drive wouldn't wear a dress, makeup, and high heels. I would, but only occasionally, like it is now. I may feel more comfortable going out, though.
    To suggest that we crossdress only because it's taboo means that there is no internal drive to crossdress, only the drive to "buck the system", and crossdressing is just the means.

I totally would. I'd even go outside while doing it.

I would dress a lot more often in public. Especially if people would interact with you as what ever gender your were presenting as. Because though I do love the clothes it also about being recognized as who truly are at the moment.

Aspiring Member
    Your question seems to imply that we cross dress because it's a taboo thing.
    I do it because it's what I want to do, it's wearing clothes that I really like, and having a look that I like.
    If it was totally acceptable to everyone, I'd do it openly.

Yes I would still dress, it would be nice to be able to present has who I feel like without having to worry about all the societal hang ups. No I would dress all the time tho, I still enjoy my male side also

Aspiring Member
    yes.

It relaxes me and removes stress.

And I look younger as well.

I think I will continue to enjoy my dressing regardless of whether it is consider normal or otherwise.

My name is Michelle&I would be delighted to be able to dress as I please.I am a closet crossdresser now,I am secretly wearing mothers clothes&I would be petrified for her
    to find out
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle