Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Think Your Mom Knows and/or Knew But..............

To my knowledge my mother never knew, only my oldest sister, and that came about accidentally. We had decided as kids to go trick-or-treating as each other. We went in the bedroom, undressed, I grabbed her panties off the bed, put them on and got the biggest erection of my young life. She stood and stared, started to laugh, wanted to touch it. It was an awesome feeling. She let me take her panties from time to time to watch it happen again. It was our secret til her death....but her gifts kept on giving.

Don't know what my mom thought. She did take clothes I had hidden from under my bed several times and I wouldn't be surprised if my sister noticed her clean clothes had been worn, but nobody ever said anything.

At that time I figured I was the only boy in the world that was such a deviant and great guilt and shame came with it, but I loved it too and couldn't stop.

Aspiring Member
    like rockerreds said i don't think my mom knew but she did say "you should have been a girl" as i used to walk on my tip toes as a child

Aspiring Member
    If my mom knew she never said anything. Then again, how could she not know that her drawers and hanging clothes were different. One thing I did do is try to wear her clothing that was in the wash. That way it was already in a pile and less likely to notice anything different. One thing that was impossible to get back to normal were the stretched out nylons. Yes nylons with garters, not all her hose was pantyhose then. There again if they were on the floor in a pile, less likely to notice. Like others, I thought I was the only deviant boy that liked to wear girls clothes back then even though I was definitely masculine and very athletic. I never did tell my mother but I'm sure she would have accepted me. Didn't know that at the time but over time and later in life I'm sure my mom would have accepted anything I did unless it was morally wrong or illegal. My dad died at to early of an age for me to know how he would have handled it.

She caught me once and that my have reinforced some suspicions she might have had. I got very good at hiding. In the mid and late 60's it was not an option to be open.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Ok, as all of who have children know. Mothers know EVERYTHING, it is just how many time have they told us. My mom found my stash, she confronted me about it, but not in a bad way. She let is go and never brought it up again. I still wonder 30 some years later does she still know, or did she think it passed. Also I wonder if she ever told my dad, he never asked or made any mention about it.
    Erica

That is a great question Suzy! I have wondered about that. I have memory of being caught wearing her bathrobe in the garage; maybe my first experience crossdressing.

I think my parents knew, and possibly my sisters. No one really discussed it with me. My mother died when I was 18, and I sometimes think about what she would have felt about it. I am certain that later in life I would have talked with her about it. I would've wanted to know if she still loved and accepted the person she raised to adulthood. I just feel that maybe we would have been close.

Platinum Member
    for sure she knew lol i had a stash she moved around on me took away things and put things in there she realy messed with my head lol yar for sure she knew............

ChristinaK, your story is the same as mine. My mother found my stash more that once when cleaning my room but she always put it back folded and never said a word about it. I too thought I was the only one doing this.

I think my mom and sister knew, because my mom tried to get me to go to a "shrink" right around that time i was exploring their clothes, and hosiery. She did not mention it, but is strongly suspect she knew. I think for sure, now, that my father was told by her, too, as he was very hostile to me for years, but never mentioned it.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 04-02-2016 at 01:01 PM.

Aspiring Member
    My mum outed me more than once. She would rather have it that Lily never see the light of day, although to her credit she has at least acknowledged it, even if she never explicitly asks about it even now. Out of respect for my parents, I would never crossdress in their presence, and I have no intention to force it upon them even though I have entertained the thought. To totally hide this part of me would be just as much dishonoring them as would imposing it on them.

Love you lots Mum. Thanks for putting up with my nonsense.

Looking back, my mom must have known, as I am sure she would have noticed things not being put back exactly where they were, and other items, like panty hose and stockings, being stretched or showing garter impressions. She never said anything, as was customary in my family.
    One day, I was fully dressed in her things, when, not having realized it was my dad's day off, he walked in to the house. I had to quickly make my way to the bathroom, saying I was taking a shower. I quickly changed, but had no where to put most of the things. The dress ended up in the basement hanging in a seasonal wardrobe, which can't have gone unnoticed, and the rest, I had to smuggle out in a bag and toss. There is no way my mom didn't figure that one out!
    Not a woman, I just enjoy looking and feeling like one now and then!

Aspiring Member
    I always suspected that my mother knew because she knew everything. When she found me in my twenties wearing a dress she was shocked and said she had never suspected.

I feel like my mom must have at least suspected. She would discover some of her clothes out of place, or wrinkled, and though my teenage self thought I was being super sneaky, in retrospect, I was pretty obvious. She confronted me once about her clothes being out of place, but of course I denied it. I wonder if life would have been different if we could have just had an open conversation about it.

Platinum Member
    Probably....more than probably.

My mother hanged her nylon slips to dry in our apartments sole bathroom and on a clothesline that was strung down the hallway leading to the bedrooms. I loved the feel of nylon. It had nothing to do with wanting to be a girl. I just loved nylon. My liking for nylon evolved into cross dressing, although I'm pretty sure I had to be "wired" to become a wearer of women's clothing. Anyway, I would fondle the nylon while on the clothesline. Then I evolved into taking a nylon slip off the drying rack and trying it on. Then I discovered mom wore nylon floor length nightgowns. I tried those on. Still it was the feel of the fabric. I think up to that time she would not have known because it was easy to just take a slip off the drying rack, wear it and put it back.

I don't know why I delved into her lingerie draw, but, I did. I discovered bras, girdles and panties. I tried those on. In retrospect I suppose I never put those garments back exactly as she had placed them. BUT, the big giveaway would have been when I busted a bra strap on her one and only black bra. Back in those days stretch had not been introduced into bra bands and straps. I just freaked. There was nothing to do but put it back and play stupid. Mom did not say a word, but, she had to know.

The closest I ever came to being discovered wearing her clothes was when I was mid teens. I thought I had everything covered...time wise. I was wearing one of my mom's summer dresses that had been in the laundry bag. I misjudged how fast the elevator would get to the sixth floor. I had put the security chain on the apartment door. I had to strip off the dress and put my boy clothes on while my father tried to break through the security chain. I played stupid when I finally opened the door. I was in the bathroom. I think they were trying to catch me, and, I'm sure my father would have beaten the crap out of me, and, my mother would have cheered him on.

Both were totally against homosexuality. Back then cross-dressing = homosexuality.

Once my mother made a comment that her can of hairspray was emptying too fast. Why I tried her hairspray when I had relatively short hair, I don't know. I won't even try to justify using her makeup based on the outcome. Yuck!

I'm sure they knew, but, did not have the balls to confront their son.

Silver Member
    I never went through my mom's drawers or closet. I was satisfied by temporarily wearing her and my older sisters clothing that were in the laundry hamper. I never got caught by anyone.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarciManseau View Post
    My mother definitely knew. My older sister was always dressing me up in her things, which I loved to do, and mom always told us not to do it again, but she never really seemed to mean it...To this day, my sister still loves to see me in a new outfit. I adore her
    I wish my mum had been like this and can I borrow your sister Marci?

The only sister I could have told, died four years back from cancer. The other one is very old hat and her attitudes to anything out of the norm, are dated to say the least.

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

She knew. There was no way I was as good at putting her things back as I thought I was.

Aspiring Member
    My mom and I have a long history of this going back to about 1990 when I came out to her at 25. Looking back I should not have done that. I was doing a lot of dope at the time and got high one night and told her of my struggles with it. She said she saw no signs of that even when I confessed to wearing her clothes in my youth.
    About that time she found some missing clothes of hers in my room and went through the roof (rightly so I might add). My only regrets thru this whole thing is not having the resources/intestinal fortitude to go out and buy my own stuff. I've made peace with the fact that I stole things.
    I never got caught in the act. I had this "sixth sense" that went off whenever she was close to home, that was a trip too, I would get this uncanny feeling and I swear every time it was totally on point.
    To this day she says nothing about it but is unafraid to let me know her unaccepting feelings on the LGBT crowd.
    Lately I've been trying to see it from her side. I don't think any mom wants this for her son. If she asked me about it now, I'd let her go to her grave believing it's no longer a part of my life.
    Last edited by bimini1; 04-02-2016 at 02:49 PM.

In our attic there were two unused bed rooms with two closets full of dresses and boxes of bras, panties, girdles, slips, etc.
    It was cross-dresser's heaven.
    My mother figured out something was going on and said it was a phase I was going through.
    I keep wondering when this phase will be over!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Yes my mom knew. She was very accepting. Almost relieved that I wasn't like my father. When my sister left for college I got into the clothes she left behind and I wasn't very good at covering my tracks. Since we were the only two living there and she wasn't wearing my sister's clothes obviously it was me.

She went as far as taking some of my sister's clothes and putting them away in the back of my closet. I could be very open with her and she saw me dressed many times.

Mine absolutely knew. I can still hear "if you sleep with a man, I'll kill you" like it was yesterday.

Aspiring Member
    Knew? Heck she was the one who started making me wear tights and called me her "little girl".

She gave me a pair of pantyhose when I was 5 yrs old. I wore them around the house as much as I could. Suddenly they were gone. When I asked her for another pair she scolded me. In jr high, she suspected me of putting a run in her hose, which I did. In high school she found a pair of hose in my bedroom. She knew. I often wish I would've confided in her about my desire to crossdress. But then again I'm sure she wouldn't have understood