Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Do You Think Your Mom Knows and/or Knew But..............

Honestly i dont know, i always suspected she did but he has been for thirty eight years now, i am sure she new something was going with her things she worked three days a week late after noon to early eveing and that was my time to try on her stuff. I have oftern wondered and if she did i am very glad she never confronted me it would have been very tramitic for then.

My mother has known for yrs. Actually since my early teens, as I was caught several times. At the time, I had a stepfather who was a mean person, to both me, and my mother. As a result, my mother was not very tolerant of my dressing. She divorced this man a few yrs. later, and remarried a few yrs. later. many yrs. passed, and mother and I never really discussed my dressing, but she did know I was still doing it. All that changed around 7 yrs. ago, when we finally had the discussion.
    I was so surprised, and happy to learn that she never really had a problem with it, and had it not been for her current husband at the time when I was young, she probably would have allowed me to dress at home when I was a teen. She even explained to me that she knew it was a "need" that I had to satisfy. Well, that just floored me to say the least. my current stepfather at the time was in ill health, and spent most of the time in bed. It was at this time during my yearly visit with her, that I just came out and asked if I might dress in my room while there. she said yes without hesitation. I was underdressed most of the time anyway during my visits, and I let her know this. Since my stepfather was bedridden for most of the time, I could dress somewhat freely in the house, Shorts, with nude stockings, bra under shirt, but not fully, as we never knew when he may emerge from the bedroom to get a drink, go to bathroom, etc.
    Well, the following yr., my stepfather was placed in a nursing home after having a stroke. Now, it was just mother at home when I made my yearly visit. It was at this time that she told me I would be free to dress around the house. I must say this was a great relief to me, being able to be myself with my mother. Something I had wished for for many yrs. I really had no idea that this would ever really come to pass. My first time being fully dressed around her was both exciting, and scary for me though I must say.
    The first thing she commented on was my rather old fashioned way of dressing. I wore ff seamed stockings, and she commented that she hadn't seen them in many yrs. But she had lots of compliments, saying that I did look nice, and passable as a female.
    Well, since that first time, around 7 yrs. ago, I now look forward to my yearly visits with her with great anticipation. I typically stay for about a week, and I stay dressed the whole time in her home. And when we go out, I always underdress. I rarely bother with a skirt, or dress in her home though. Typically, I just wear my corselette, panties, stockings, with a full slip and pumps around the house. I feel totally at ease around her, and she feels the same. I can even do my makeup, wig, nails, etc.
    I would also like to add, that I feel so content, and excited being able to dress with my mother, and being accepted by her. Even more so than with my wife. My mother has even told me that she can see the contentment and she is very pleased to see that I am able to do what makes me happy during my visits. I will be visiting her in a few months, and I can tell you, I can't wait.

Dear Suzy
    Well all the years I spent at home ,,,I do not think she knew that I did purge her drawers ...luckly for me ,,,Yet she died now ...God bless her soul ....
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

My mother new as well. Around age 17, She found my smaller stash in my bed room, but never said anything at the time. But my mother had her way of doing things. A while later (months) we were watching Hollywood Squares as a family. The contestant calls on Paul Lynn and he is dressed as a women. In a very stern tone my mom says "if I were a man I would not be caught dead dressed like that". I just went to my room for the rest of the evening. To this day I think I have resentment for her comments. I believe most people probably have the same attitude. For those of you who have family/friends/SO that still treat you as a normal person, you are very lucky.

I was never caught as a child/teen but since my Mother's clothing were the only female clothes available she had to know. I was constantly in her panties, wearing her stockings and trying on her girdles. I know that i could never return their original positions. She never said anything to me about it of even hinted that she might know.

My Mum found out after I had a brilliant idea to put a padlock on the box that held my stash. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My Mother never knew as a kid and never caught me as I was always super careful to put things back just right! She knows all about me now as I told her 2 years ago, she didn't have a clue about it before then!

Yes she knew. The first time my cousins dressed me you, I didn't want to take off the dress. The next time they were coming over I asked mom to make sure we could play dress up again. We did and mom liked her new little girl. She got some hand me down panties and nighties and put them in my drawer. I was so happy. Mom was my dearest friend and supporter.

I think she knew. Someone from her office, as a gag, gave her a negligee as a gift. I remember seeing it and thinking that I couldnt *wait* to try it on! I did! Every so often I'd try it on...then suddenly it was gone. It disappeared. She never said anything to me about it but I have a suspicion that she knew, didn't like it, and purged for me!

Yes, Mum knew.
    She caught me when I was school age in one of her dresses. Then at about 18 y/o, After a night out and with too many beers in my belly, I decided to wear a nightie to bed and I fell asleep , I woke up next morning in the nightie and with a wry smile, mum asked me at breakfast did I find it comfortable sleeping in my nightie, I mumbled some excuse that I bought a girl back and she asked me to put it on, that bought a roll of the eyes from her and a giggle. The next time she caught me, it was a similar scenario, night out , got home and I decided I'll try this lipstick, I lay down, I fall asleep wake next morning go to breakfast with lippy still on and my mum tells me Sh like the shade I'm wearing.
    That was the last time I was caught, I decided never to dress and drink after the last time I was caught
    Rosie
    Last edited by Rosemary+; 04-09-2016 at 01:47 AM.

No i don't think she did.
    Angie

Paula_56, just checked out your pictures and I must say...wow and congratulations on a beautiful and classy look. I really like your shorter blonde wig look. I copied this from your profile because it fits me so well. Best wishes on your journey!

I am a lifelong crossdresser and in actually am probably TS. All of my life I've had these feelings, but ignored them for many years. I am happily married and my wife puts up with me, but does not enjoy my dressing. Because of my love for my family, I cannot act on my TS impulses although I would be much happier as a woman.

Rita Leigh

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Now to answer the question...yes, I was caught as a 16-17 year old when my sister found my attic stash and showed it to mom. While I suspect that she knew but she ignored my dressing which started when I was very young. She did confront me after throwing away my "found" female clothes and then asked me if I wanted to be a girl...and I said no (as if that was an option then). She and my stepfather sent me to a shrink who knew nothing about cross dressing and provided no help. I was not honest with anyone until I told my spouse shortly after our marriage. She has tolerated this part of me while ignoring my occasional but private dressing, although I wear panties every day.

I think she knew then. There was a basket with the the family 'hand me downs' that was always stored in my room for about a week or so before heading out the the Goodwill. It seems odd in retrospect at the number of dresses, skirts, tops, bras, slips and shoes in my size that I found in that basket.

Mom definitely knew and was anything but supportive. My "stashes" were found and discarded several times over the years (like busted, so, so, soooo very busted/absolutely no way this was anything else). I came out to her as tg several years ago. While she wasn't really surprised, she also wasn't ok with it. Anyway, now it's most definitely a DADT thing.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.. PattiMichaels's Avatar
    She absolutely without a doubt knew...didn't that we were the same size and build all through my teenage years into early adulthood.

I don't know if my mother knew,she probably did and never said anything. Her underwear drawer was always a mess as she never really folded things up neatly.

She knew for sure as I was caught a few times dressing in her lingerie. She never harsh or punished me, but the message was little boys don't dress in Mommie's clothing...... so I started raiding my sisters' closets and makeup

Joanna

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    That gives a new meaning to the term "panty raid"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

My Mom certainly knew, she did like seeing me in a dress and thought it was such a shame I'd not been born a girl.

I think my mother knew.
    When I was about 5-6 I would wear my sisters ballet tights and leotard and got caught, I don't think I was trying to hide anything at the time.
    When I was 8-9 I used to love staying by my grandmothers because I would sleep in her room and she had more pantyhose and nylons than my mother.
    I used to put them on and sleep in them and recall the waist band almost hitting my neck

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.. PattiMichaels's Avatar
    Juliana, that's almost a carbon copy of my 1st crossdressing memory...

Well tell us about yours

I suspect that she had her suspicions, but never said a word
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Nearly 2 years ago I was visiting my mother, and my sister was there also. While there my mom said she wanted to get rid of a lot of her jewelry, and invited my sister to take what she wanted, and then she said I was also welcome to take what I wanted. I looked at it and found nothing I wanted. Her asking me gives the impression that she suspects me as being trans.

The next time I see her I am seriously considering coming out to her. My feeling is she will probably not ask me about it herself.

My mom didn't say anything, but I'm pretty sure she had her suspicions
    Stay inspired
    Amy