Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Think Your Mom Knows and/or Knew But..............

My mom had an idea that I would borrow her clothes now and then, but she was never 100% sure until one time when my now ex-wife kicked me out. She took ALL of my clothes put them in paper bags and then threw them into my parents yard. It was kind of hard not to admit it. Even though both my parents knew, we never discussed my dressing.

I think my mum had a clue, she once gave me a pink nightie to wear when I had run out of clean pyjamas.
    Jennie x

I am SURE my estranged husbands mom knew although I am sure he is still in 100% denial at 52.
    I mean really...
    They lived in a 3 story house in the Netherlands which looks like a townhouse in the US or an attached house in the UK . His bedroom was the only room on the third floor . He snuck her clothes all the time and once was dressed in a 3 piece dress outfit with her hose and EVERYTHING when he was a teenager. She came upstairs and he shed the clothes asap and hid them under his bed ... a few days later they were magically back in her closet ..... but no ... she never knew
    IG : Knightress Oxide

Quote Originally Posted by ChristinaK View Post
    Don't know what my mom thought. She did take clothes I had hidden from under my bed several times and I wouldn't be surprised if my sister noticed her clean clothes had been worn, but nobody ever said anything.

At that time I figured I was the only boy in the world that was such a deviant and great guilt and shame came with it, but I loved it too and couldn't stop.
    Through out the course of my Life? I've always have felt this way!

My mother made it a part of juvenile probation that I couldn't CD, but an attorney quickly threatened civil rights stuff, and they dropped it.

Thinking back on it, I am sure my mother knew. There were somethings that I borrowed that she eventually moved. At the time I thought the reasons for the move was that she figured it out.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I think she knows but she acts as she doesn't know. She is very curious person and I'm sure she went through my closets when I was still living at home and found clothes or at least shoes, since I had at least 10 pairs even back than.

I know my mother did. When I was about 12, got caught breaking into homes to steal stuff. Had to see a Pysch for awhile. Other times she would find small stashes of clothes. She didn't say much, guess she figured it would pass.

When I came out to her at 24 as a TG/TS guess she figured it wasn't just a phase and not unexpected. She would then sing that silly song of "Georgy Girl" from the film with Lynn Redgrave, I wish, at times. She was very supportive of me and was the BIRTH Daughter she always wanted, and was supposed to be ( Long story there ). Found out after she died, she wished I was more of a girly girl and not wear pants so much.

Silver Member
    I think my mom knows something about me is different, but doesn't want a conversation about it. A couple of years ago, there was a family funeral. She took an opportunity to go for a drive one on one with me. During that time, she confessed to me that I wasn't her first child, that when she was a teenager, she had a baby and gave him up for adoption. It was a difficult admission for her to make; she had been keeping it to herself for over fifty years.

I saw this as a chance to make my own confession. But as I began, she cut me off and changed the subject. A couple of minutes later, I tried to begin again and was again cut off. My conclusion was that, since she is an ultra conservative Bible Belt-style Christian, she sees no difference between "crossdresser" and "gay", which in some circles seems to be the greatest crime of our time.

So I dropped the subject. Did she notice her clothes and lingerie were disturbed somehow while she left her teenaged son alone in the house? I thought I covered my tracks well, since there was never any talk of a transgression, but now I'm not so sure. Is she afraid of how to deal me now? It sure looks like it to me.

I am pretty sure my mom knew. Maybe my brother tattled on me. She threatened to send me to a shrink to get my head on straight. In those days, it was considered gay and very evil. But I said it was only curiosity and just a phase. Promised it would never happen again. And I became better at hiding it. I mentioned it when she was 96 in a nursing home--showed her a pic or two. She was not happy--but her memory was pretty far gone. Not likely she remembered by the next day.

Of course Mom knows/knew. It's called "female intuition". Momma Bear always knows what's up with her cubs. Duh!

There was an incident where my mother found a couple of pairs of her pantyhose in a place where they should not have been. I have no recollection of how I explained it to her except that it didn't even begin to approach a cogent one. At the time, I didn't think the truth was the right approach. If she figured it out then, she elected not to pursue the subject.

I'm pretty sure my Mom knew. However, it was never discussed. I'm pretty sure that she thought it was a phase that I would grow out of.

Moms always know. Period.

long story...but oh yeah. kinda became a DADT situation

She knew because she caught me several times. In her girdle once, another time in a slip and once, maybe twice, putting on lipstick.

I was four or five years old. It was a horrible experience each time. She was so mean to me. It upsets me to think about it to this day.

Jeri

My mom knew, she found my stash several times over the years.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Yeh, Mom knew, She found a stash under my bed a couple of times.
    then when I was older I came out to her. She claimed that she did not know.
    But she really did. I found out details later on that told me she really knew.

Did not change our relationship at all. God I miss her. She was my best friend.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I was never caught but I had one or two narrow misses. I used to wear her one and only evening dress when I was about 12 y/o. It was the first and only item of hers that I would wear when I first explored her wardrobe. Fitted me like a glove as we were both the same size. Other items came later.

Nothing was ever said to me but she must have known, but I don`t think my father was aware of it as he never said anything. If he had known I would have been banished to the farthest reaches of the planet.

As many others have said mothers know everything about their children. I feel that their upbringing had a bearing on how they viewed what you were doing.

I would have loved to have had a discussion with her about my dressing before she passed.

Julie.

Both mom and dad knew but after several times catching me they just ignored it until I came home taking hormones and wearing a dress

I didn't dress when I was a child. My mother, while accepting of gay people, does not believe in transgender. She feels they are confused gay people, and thinks that anyone who transitions is confused and is into mutilation and has intense self hatred and needs therapy. (guess telling my mother is probably not on the radar) I was a feminine boy growing up, so if I had dressed, it probably wouldn't have been a big shock to her, although she would have only thought I was gay and should accept being gay and not try to be a girl.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

My mom caught me twice when I was a kid and fussed out about it. She wonders if I might be gay from time to time. These days she always questions if I am trans when I visit since I look more like a girl than a guy over the past few years....
    You're a Daisy if you do! -Doc Holliday

OH my mom knows. I have never been caught but women's underwear, a black skirt and a pair of pajama bottoms in the washing machine over the years. and advertisements!! targeted advertisements from places online shops that feel compelled to send offers to my billing address and not my Po Box!!! .. like the effort to get victoria secret adds off my face book is nothing like trying to stop shoppers drug mart or beyond the rack targeted adds. my mom actually wants the dress from Long and tall sally which is awkward with a customer number and catalog code..( I do not live at Moms anymore but I move so frequently it's still my address)
    ''Wits are sure to madness near allied, and thin partitions do the bounds divide''

I'm certain my mother did know. She said one day she wanted to keep a pair of tights in one of my drawers "for storage", which doesn't make sense. I figured this was some sort of test or trap (she wasn't very accepting of anything she didn't see as "normal" and is even worse now) and never touched them. She had a new pair of tights in one of our kitchen cupboards one time and they were there for years. I eventually comandeered them as I figured she'd forgotten about them (she may have done at that time, but again I suspect they may have been a plant). There were other odd references she made which seemed out of place. She never said anything up front though, which any well-balanced, supportive parent might have done.

*edit* I should say she never caught me in flagrante femina (excuse the pig-Latin). I was always WAY too careful for that LOL
    Last edited by DebsUK; 04-06-2016 at 02:50 AM. Reason: More info

My mom never knew until just last year. For the first time in 55 years she caught me fully dressed.
    Live and let dress.