Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Do You Think Your Mom Knows and/or Knew But..............

Yes, this is really me! shayleetv's Avatar
    In a bedroom community outside Salt Lake City, Utah.
    My mom knew all about me, after all she helped create me as a girl. She had dressed me as her happy little girl every once in a while when she needed a rest from my sister who was not a very happy or nice person. Then my sister took over the dressing of her little brother as a girl so she could have a girlfriend to play with because she was the only girl in the neighborhood. Because I was just as comfortable wearing girl clothes as boys it was no problem for me to be the designated girl in our cub scout skits.The moms who dressed their sons as girls for these skits got into some kind of competition as to who could make the most convincing girl. For me and one of my friends we were in our glory. Too bad jerry had to move away we could have had so much fun together as teen girls.
    When my wife and I were going to cross dress for a halloween party I asked mom for help. She said something at the time that shocked me because it was something I didn't think she knew about me. I was no longer dressing around her after cub scouts, but she knew about me being aroused when dressed.That only started after I was about 12 yrs. old. She asked me if I could take care of my "problem" when I got dressed. I just said yes and that was that. She knew more than I ever thought she knew.
    Last edited by shayleetv; 04-11-2016 at 11:12 AM.
    "If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your troubles, you wouldn't sit for a month."
    ~Theodore Roosevelt

I don't know for sure if my mom knew. She must have had her suspicions. I used her clothing exclusively when I was young. I know that I could not have been very good at putting things back in the same order. My mom and sisters dressed me up as a girl when I was a preteen for several Halloweens. I never really complained about it, and we all insisted at the dress up being as complete as possible; bra, panties, stockings, etc. Mom may have suspected during my teen years, but has never said a word. I do not wish to bring it up to her now. She sees the past through rose colored glasses. I don't wish to disturb her image of the past.

I know at first my mother didn't know it was me, it could have been my older brother as well. I know that I didn't always leave her things as she left them, sometimes even with the odd stain on the white nylon of her panties or slips. When I was caught shoplifting a bra in 7th grade, then she knew for sure and my life changed from that day on. In a way, I think she was relieved, because she kept telling me she had wished I would be born a girl. From that day on, I was her little girl.

My mother definitely knew!
    Every inch a lady!

Aspiring Member
    I am 95% sure mom knew. She was going thought makeup way to fast. She also made a couple of odd comments when I was older.

My mom knew about it . She caught me once in her stockings when I was about 7 but never say anything at that time . Few days later while we were alone in the house she came to my room and gave me few pairs of her old stockings /garter belts . She told me to leave her new stuffs alone . She gave me her old stockings , nightgowns over the years .

I didn't know growing up that she knew but looking back on everything she knew and enabled. I always had dresses in my closet that just happened to be in my size that she happened to be storing or keeping for my cousins. She did a lot of other things that I didn't realize at the time. It was after my Mom passed that my wife and I were talking about her and my wife mentioned that during one of their early conversations before we were married my Mom had hinted at my specialness in more than a normal way. After that conversation everything else kind of clicked in to place for what it was instead of what I thought at the time. If she was alive today I don't know if I could introduce her to her daughter, but I would like to. I was last out of three boys, she really wanted a girl and had picked my name before she found out I was a boy. She did tell me that Kimberly Jean is what she was going to name me.

Platinum Member
    Hi Suzy , If my wonderfulmom knew she never let on......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

well to answer your question no my mum doesn't know, as it was never her stuff i was into, my sister on the outer hand she might suspect I was more into her things I would try and be careful with replacing where I found them but if she did i don't think she minded (she always been open minded)

I really think my family knows but they don't approach me about it because they want to respect me and my choices. It's a DADT situation for sure. I'm ok with that. I share a lot with my family. This part of me I don't wish to share. If I ever wanted to transition then I guess I would. But I don't

Never a word from her, but I suspected she knew. I think she was relieved when I grew a mustache at age nineteen. That might have only been short lived, because I really never dated much. In her short life, she only knew I dated one woman.

Don't think my mom ever knew while I was doing it in jr high and high school. I was very careful to put things back exactly the way they were. If she knew she never told me. In college I told her I used to dress up in her clothes and she was very accepting. She even told me my dad used to do the same thing with his mother's clothes when he was young.

Yes she did. Caught me once wearing one of her half slips, it WAS quite a pretty one.

She never said anything.

Mothers know everything!

Aspiring Member
    As a youth, I never imaged that anyone knew. Now as I reflect back on my life, I think my mother knew more than she let on.

Thinking back I recall times when she would say "you should have been born a girl", and "when you were born I was expecting a girl". There was one time when I was secretly trying on some of her dresses, and later when she returned home I was helping her cooking in the kitchen. She made her "you should have been born a girl" comment and I asked "why?" She said I had feminine features, feminine eyes, and my skinny body would look so cute in a dress. I got very defensive and afraid she might say she knew. I just protested that she was wrong about me, and she just smiled. For years later I would think that I lost a big opportunity. I think my mother wanted to see me crossdressed.

Mother? no. Sister? I think in the past she may have suspected cuz way back when we were lil, i would play with her dolls with her, mostly wanting to be the girls and she would throw tantrums cuz they were hers X3
    After time passed i would take peaks at her fashion magazines and would look at her clothes like i wanted to try them on, I never did but the thought was definitely obviously there. Her being the good christian daughter she is, she would tell me to get out of her room like all sisters say to their lil bros.
    My first time dressing up was only a year ago, and that was just on a small scale.
    Ironically my sister was the one who had the magazines but i was the one with an actual fashion sense when it comes to clothes ^w^

My mother never let on, but every once in a while she'd ask something out of the blue. We'd be walking in the mall and she'd ask what I thought about a outfit or something like that. Of course, I had to play it cool, and not ever say what I was really thinking ("I think it's super cute! Can we see if they have it in my size?!?"). Pity...I was a small kid...they probably did .

So two choices...either I was super, super careful and everything went back exactly where I found it and she never ever noticed (over a few years)....or she knew and decided not to hassle me about it as long as I kept it to myself and low key. Either I was really smart, or she was way cooler than I gave her credit for....

The raccoon eyes most likely gave it away. Makeup removal skills take time to perfect. She never really let on though.

My mom knew! I started around 3 or 4 with her stockings and slips. My dad died when I was 4 so if he knew he never said anything to me. My brother was 17 years older than me and already married and out of the house so if HE knew he never said anything to me. I would put on several pairs of her stockings and her slip and parade around the house (inside, never outside) and she would see me and smile but not say anything except to be careful not to put a run in the stockings. I even wore the stockings and slip to bed.

This went on for about 4 or 5 years until one day we had a surprise visit from an aunt and uncle and the aunt playfully pulled back the covers while I was in bed and saw me in the stockings and slip (It was a "surprise" visit because we didn't have a phone or car). She smiled and made a comment about how "pretty" I looked but that was all she said. However, she must have told my uncle about what she saw because not too long afterward a male family member (not my brother) or friend took me outside (I don't remember exactly who it was) and told me how ugly, sick, nasty and wrong it was for me to put on women's clothes and how I was going to burn in Hell unless I totally stopped and started behaving "properly" like a boy should. I was shattered.......I felt so hurt, disgraced, ugly, lonely and hated that I hid and cried for hours. I don't know if my mom knew that whoever it was had talked to me that way or not because she never said anything about it.

Well, it worked for a while but the urges kept coming stronger and stronger until I learned how to be very secretive about it so she wouldn't know. (She died when I was 14 so I'll never really know how she truly felt or if she knew about my "fire and brimstone" admonishment.) My brother took me in to live with him and his wife and kids. So, I continued my very secret journey with my sister-in-laws clothing. If she ever knew, she never said anything to me and neither did my brother. And now, here I am over 50 years later and through 2 psychiatrists/psychologists, still hooked and going strong with a knowing but very strict DADT wife!
    Last edited by lisa_vin; 05-06-2016 at 02:40 PM.
    Lisa

Mom May not have known about my CDing. she did know my choice of underwear. Since she lives in FL. It was thongs and G strings.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Silver Member
    My mother knew and so did my sisters. My mother put me in panties when I was about 4 or 5. I told everyone I was going to always wear them from now on. Of course I didn't but did wear girls clothes often. I inherited my sister's clothes as they were older and eventually we all three were about the same size. When they went off to college and married I ended up with a lot of their stuff. This was back in the 50s. When I moved to take a job I took a lot of the clothes with me. When she was down sizing she told me to take the boxes with my clothes in them along with the stuff in the closet. It was all women's. Years ago she told me how much she liked one of my dresses. I gave it to her.

I found out when I was back home one time that the neighbor girl I had dated also knew as did her mother. When I was about 10 I snuck into their hose and dressed in her clothes. When I was older we dated for a while.

Of course my mom knew I used used clothing. Like soooo many others here I too started out wearing mom's stockings, panties and garter belt (no pantyhose back then). She NEVER said a word to me about it until the day she came home early and literally walked in on me. After that "horrific" moment of discovery, we had "the talk".

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

My Mom did not know until I told her about 3 years ago. This was after my divorce and the sell of my house. I did not want her to hate my ex wife and I was in the process of moving right across the road from my parents. So I knew there would be a good chance that I would be seen. She said she did not know and may have preferred not knowing. However my Dad did catch me around 14 maybe but must have never said anything to Mom, hoping it was just a one time thing.

This is a fun thread, and an issue that makes me thankful to be an adult CD instead of a 12 year old!

I'm sure i stretched everything out and it was totally obvious, but neither mom or sis said anything. I remember trying to crinkle up my mom's pantyhose after stretching them out. That has to be obvious I would think.

So funny thinking about trying to get everything back as it was (were the boots zipped up or not, etc).

I wore makeup a lot and I think my mom looked at me like i was crazy once over eyeshadow or mascara.....I probably tried to remove stuff with soap and water and id bet it was obvious.

I agree, all the moms knew...

I think she did know... I started early doing as others have, got caught with lipstick, in a dress, and by Dad with pink toenail polish after being married which I lied out of all those.... Mother did say she wished I had been a girl and had made the comment as other heard "You would have made a nice girl".... today I am fairly effeminate and she says nothing at 92.... it doesn't seem right to bring it up or would achieve anything while risking rejection which I could not take. I really like this thread and the sharing.... but the range of pain to ecstasy is so great it seems overwhelming.... I need to think on it... love you girls... thanks for sharing.....
    Enjoy our new life and seek peace Give love and kindness to others Live patience, self control, humility each day