Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Do You Think Your Mom Knows and/or Knew But..............

Like others in my family, I'm sure she had an idea, but never brought it up ... ever.

Yes, she knew. When I was in the 6th grade, before I learned about masturbation, I had a need to wear her pantyhose, girdle & heels. Wearing those garments made me feel complete. In retrospect , I felt so natural. Mom knew that I dressed in her lingerie when she was out of the house. She caught me one time & never said a word ; even to this day. However, there were several discussions where she mentioned that she always hoped for a daughter. Mom would never know that the other half of my soul was a woman screaming for identity .

She knew but never brought the subject up after many tears of self pity.

Mom didn't know. I didn't know. She knew I was perhaps more sensitive and empathetic than a lot of males.

My mother used me as a dress form to do sewing and alterations. Hating it at first quickly became a loving desire at every opportunity.

After she realized I was enjoying wearing the clothes a little too much it came to an abrupt halt. However, it didn't stop me and I just went stealth. Whether she figured out I was still crossing the line, I will never know. But, if she did, there was not any indication.

I never wore my mothers clothing because she is big. but she knows because I've been caught numerous times. I loved panties so much I'd always wear them around the house. I'm unfortunately still living at home. just the other night she caught me in Capri leggings. "what are you wearing". I said, clothes it's just clothes.

I was in the closet for many years,while wearing mothers clothes.I tried on all of her good business wardrobe,all of her good skirts,blouses,dress slacks,blazers&shoes,especially
    her heels.I would put on a pair of hose I kept hidden&I'd try on her dresses&heels
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

Oh good Lord, YES, both of my parents and my sister knew; my wife knows...no one really likes it. Mom saw me dressed up more than once growing up and really never talked about it; I inadvertently (stupidly) left clues that my parents found on many occasions, which I was always able to talk my way out of. I am certain my sister told them that we used to play dress up all the time; I wore mom's dresses and heels all the time in the summer time and relished every second. My dad once told me as I was leaving home that I had them worried for a while but he didn't elaborate. I knew exactly what they were worried about...

I don't think she knew I would sometimes wear her clothes if I got the chance, but I think she kind of knew something. She knew I liked having my hair long, she almost encouraged me to be feminine really, I was actually supposed to be a girl.

I dressed from a young age and then for Halloween in 5th grade. I was caught so many times by my teens that denial went to the talk and eventual acceptance of my dressing and boyfriends.
    Every inch a lady!