Thread: Lipstick Conversation

Lipstick Conversation

Today, I went to shop at Wal-mart for items for the house. As you know most of us go through the Ladies section, just because. I noticed changes in the cosmetic section I wanted to check out. You guessed it, I saw a new color of lipstick I just had to have.

During check out, the lady said "I'll put your lipstick in this bag". I had to own that, so I said, in your opinion will that color look good on me ? She said sure, as it is a beautiful Spring color. She was serious and so was I, when I said.... I thought so to.

A short, but very nice conversation, compared to some of the SA's we encounter. Tell me about some of your pleasant shopping experiences.

Banned Read only
    Shoes, when I have tried them on and walked in them in stores I have had some very nice and sincere compliments from SA's and other women as to how nice they looked on me, how well I walked in them and they saw nothing wrong with a man wearing women's shoes.

Banned Read only
    I have had similar when buying items.

The owner of a lingerie store has said she would be more than happy to serve me personally if I felt embarrassed, or if I'd prefer, any one of her employees on an individual basis.

Banned Read only
    This one's getting old but still my favorite. I ordered some items from LTS (first things I bought) and flagged them for in store pickup. Went to the store (fully en drab) and happened to notice a pair of leather gloves, an obvious impulse purchase. The SA rang up the order, smiled, and walked around the counter and presented the bag and shook my hand. I didn't think much of it at the time, I used to shop at Harry Rosen men's wear all the time and the SAs ALWAYS do that. Got home and realized the SA entered my name in their database as Ms. Robin...I was floored (in a good way). I shop en tween there now and love it when the SA asks if I'd 'like to try it on' 😁

Silver Member
    I once bought an on-sale dress at Kohl's. At check-out (no others in line) the cashier asked, with a smile, "did you try it on"? I replied, "no, 'cause I know it will fit me just fine." She knew I was serious, and we both laughed.

Recently I had a lovely encounter with a sales assistant. I complimented her on her beautiful nails. They were a delightful Mauve colour, to which she replied they were chipped.

I suggested it good excuse to get then done again. She just laughed and said who needs an excuse- so true lol
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Having the weekend to myself and being dressed most of that time I forgot to remove my lipstick. Going out to my car met my neighbor lady where you proceeded to have a conversation . After speaking for several minutes she looked at me and said nonchalantly do you know your lipstick is smeared. TO My amazement I said thank you and ended our conversation shortly after that. I was so embarrassed but after thinking about it ,I think i handled it well.