Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pleasure ???

Banned Read only

Pleasure ???

Do you feel "pleasure" when walking thru the mall wearing panties under fairly tight girl jeans (just like all the other young women you are passing) ?

Banned Read only
    Deebra,
    Maybe for the first few minutes then the feeling fades until you need to visit the restroom and get reminded what you're wearing. I did get attention when I forgot to take out the enhancer pads in my Wonderbra, mostly from guys doing double takes at my chest, I think women tend to be more discrete when looking at something like that !

Hmmm. I have felt fear. I have felt anxiousness. Nope, the underwear didn't thrill me in public at all
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Hell yes

panties - well when I was a teen I think, but now it's just normal to just being a woman
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Not exactly sure what form of pleasure you are talking about.
    I'm pretty sure the young ladies you speak of feel its just clothes and not all that excited about it.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 04-02-2016 at 03:58 PM.

Never entered my mind.

Nah, I've been underdressing for so long that I forget that I have them on. At the restroom, however, I remember instantly before always going into a stall so that no one can sneak a peek.
    Lisa

Banned Read only
    I don't know I even have underwear on when I'm out. It's just underwear. No one sees it, including me

Aspiring Member
    I do feel much more comfortable in a well-fitting pair of panties compared to the burlap that passes for men's underwear. And also a great deal of mental comfort from wearing something singularly feminine as my femininity is something that needs material expression, even if it's intimate and only I know about it. However since I pretty much *only* wear panties as underwear these days and have done for most of my life since about 7 or 8 years ago, the novelty has kind of worn off.

But do I get a "rise" out of it? Well with my medical issues getting a "rise" for any reason is never a spontaneous event, and requires tremendous effort. And I'm really very OK with that as when I am feeling feminine, the last thing I want to be reminded of is that which is anything but... and when I'm feeling more virile, there is help available and I'm not too shy to use it...

When I first started wearing panties it was exhilarating every minute, but not such that it became embarrassing.

Now, I have found that if I wear spandex control panties, my pants slip around the panties and it's a constant reminder that I'm Christina wearing men's clothes. I like that.

Hi Deebra,
    Not at all, I actually enjoy being entirely unselfconscious while out and about dressed. I find arousal when dressing in something that triggers; never know what that might be. The outtdoor pleasure is being myself, which normality turns into peace.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Do you mean like a boner?

errr.... Nope!
    Not all of us grow up to be the man we once thought we might become.

My candle burns at both ends. It will not last the night. But Ah, my friends, and Oh my foes, It gives a lovely light.

Banned Read only
    I'm getting confused what pleasure we're talking about , I thought it was what young women were feeling , maybe they're getting pleasure from wearing Yfronts ( I can't for the life of me see why, they have to be slightly masochistic to enjoy those !)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Donna St. Marten View Post
    Do you mean like a boner?
    Donna is that what you experience? I myself get pretty charged up down there when dressed!Devone

No, those days are long gone. I was just asking.

Banned Read only
    I don't think any of you get what I'm talking about, oppose to wearing and feeling men's clothing; tight, soft, feminine panties under tight girl jeans (I'm referring to both panties and jeans) just feel very girly and it's a turn on to wear them in public. Wearing them with hose and heeled boots or shoes just adds to it. I also like to do this with a tight tuck presenting as a female with that flat front. It's just a very nice feminine feeling walking the mall and conscious of the feminine clothes you are wearing. Looking and feeling just like some of the young women you pass wearing the same thing, like two peas in a pod.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Never gave it much thought

Pleasure, no. Comfort, yes

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Exclamation No. That's NOT one of my fetishes. But, I'm obviously in the minority.

Since the amount of the "pantie" threads and posts that r posted here are seemingly infinite!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I don't even own a pair of those (uhg) mens underwear. But I do have about 45 pairs of panties.

I don't underdress all the time, so when I do there are times when I feel the pleasure of the panty fabric or fit. When I do underdress, I sometimes become more aware of my derrière. Do I sway, wiggle, etc? Does my body act as if I have real hips? Does it change my mindset, my mannerisms? I would say yes to all the above. But as my day gets busier and my mind gets filled with to-do items, the focus changes and I just be me. I would be curious if those mannerisms stay or if I resort to a more male gait? Is it the underdressing or is it me? A new thread someday ...

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    tight, soft, feminine panties under tight girl jeans (I'm referring to both panties and jeans) just feel very girly and it's a turn on to wear them in public. ... It's just a very nice feminine feeling walking the mall and conscious of the feminine clothes you are wearing.
    I also got confused by your first post. By "feminine feeling", I thought you meant the feelings shared by women when they wear the same things.

But you need to realize that we don’t feel as you do when we wear our clothes. We just feel neutral, like men who wear their men’s clothes. So it might be more accurate for you to describe it as "elevated", "enhanced", or "feel-good" type of feelings over wearing feminine clothes. These aren’t feminine feelings (since women don’t feel this way) so much as they are the feelings that crossdressers feel when they crossdress. They are pleasurable feelings over wearing feminine clothes, as other members have described in this thread.
    Reine

Hahahaha . .. "Like a boner" . . .hahaha I love you Donna you crack me up!