Thread: I realised something today

I realised something today

Hi sorry I haven't been super active for a while, I have been busy. I have missed you ladies.

Today i was thinking about dressing and I realised that i am more creative when i am dressed in something feminine. I don't know if you have had any similar experiences but thinking about it I have definitely done more creative things while dressed. Also the quality of what i do is better too.

I like doing artistic things and I have done some of my best work while dressed, I would be happy to post pictures of what I have done while i was dressed if you want to see it. When i am in "male mode" I don't seem to be as motivated to do any art, I don't think I have done anything for about 6 months.

Hope you all are having a great day

Charlotte x
    Ellie May 😘

I totally understand. I too am far more creative and productive when dressed. I can't explain it. I work from a home office. I do a lot of writing as part of my work. When dressed, the words seem to flow from my fingers, the ideas far more innovative and creative.

I've tried many different things to spur my creativity. Nothing works better or feels better than dressing.

G

I thought i was the only one that it happened to lol, I definitely understand what you are saying with how it flows.
    Ellie May 😘

I seem to be more energetic, more alive when en femme. I want to go places and do things.

Reality Check
    I may be the opposite. In Krisi mode, I don't want to get my pretty things dirty and I can't go outside so I mostly stay on the computer, watch TV or do the dishes. In Homer mode, I'll work with my tools, work on the car, do household repairs, etc.

Patty, i am the same too.

Krisi, I would hate to mess my things up but fortunately I haven't so far, touch wood I keep it that way
    Ellie May 😘

I'm more creative with dancing when I'm en femme. Otherwise I'm equally creative in either mode.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Personally, no. I'm too pink fogged for thinking creatively. During my law degree studies, I found I did my best work around 01.00 to 04.00 in the morning. Guess I'm a Night Owl.
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

I wouldn't say that I'm any more creative, but when I'm dressed as a girl then there's one less stressful thing going on in my life, so I'm more relaxed, which of course effects my capacity for thought. Dressing as a male is like wearing a uniform or costume, and no matter if I'm in public, or alone, I always feel like I'm in the wrong outfit during those times. The only fix is to change into girl clothes.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Charlotte,
    Dressing does accentuate our creative side sometimes.

I know I can get carried away when dressed.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Absolutely with you on this, Charlotte. I am sooo much more creative dressed.. if I haven't used up all my time playing about, dressing! hehe. I am more focussed, more 'exact', more refined-feeling somehow. More business-like. I feel like me
    I'd love to see some of your work... andI might even get off my bum and do some myself!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You could go to the lounge area and post your art in the hobby thread I'm sure plenty would love to see your art.
    I build guitars and have posted pics of some I have made so I think that would be the place to post your art.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Now I've heard it all, Charlotte! Change your clothes and become a fashion designer? If that works for u, great!

I've heard folks here say they change their clothes and that changes their sexual orientation and makes them want to clean their house. So, why not add, "feel more creative", to the list I guess?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Charlotte,
    I know exactly what you mean, I love painting but I do some of my best work if I can dress while painting. You may not have seen it possibly before you joined but I posted a picture I'd just finished and needed a lady sitting on a bench in it so I dressed and took the angle I wanted with the correct shadows, so now I'm in my own painting which is currently for sale . I also asked my art tutor if he minded me attending dressed, he had no objections but we felt we should consider other members of the group.

I am much calmer when I am dressed.
    Some times when I am working on the computer and am getting impatient my wife will yell at me "go put on a bra!"
    Cara

Sometimes, I think that when we are dressed, we are more creative as we are relaxed. I am a writer but work in both male and fem modes. creativity cannot be scheduled and sometime when fem it feels more comfortable to create, but sometimes in male clothes works fine also. I get comfortable to work and it is best to formulate a creative atmosphere to work the creative juices.
    Part Time Girl

Gold Member
    When I have a project for my wood shop; I always dress in a jean skirt, and top.
    Under dressed of coarse. Yes it relaxes me and it is fun wearing a skirt while
    working at the craft I spent many years at.
    Rader

I am like Krisi, in that about the only creative work i do as Alice, is the creative, artistic work of making my outfit, maybe dishes, and the work of undressing, cleaning up, re arranging things. In guy clothes, i do vehicle, bicycle work, vacuuming, off to the laundramat to do laundry, fixing various things. I am calmer if i dress late evenings, as usually no one would knock on the door. Daytime, i am tense and a bit nervous dressed, as the neighbor, or my brother and sister who do not know, could stop by unexpected, and if they caught me, life would be unbearable for me.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Cara, How lucky you are to have a wife give you such an order! Teresa, I would probably spill the paint on my skirt or dress, as I have shaky hands , and struggle painting.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 04-04-2016 at 08:39 PM.