Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dressing at home

Like others, it depends.

If I have little time then I'll throw on a dress or skirt and top for a bit. If I have a little more time then I'll add bra and forms and wig.

If I have a lot of time then it's the full meal deal. I use those rare times when I have all day to experiment with makeup. Otherwise it's limited to what I can do in a short amount of time.
    Putting the y (chromosome) in girly!

Depends on time for me also, always underdress, more time more fun.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Tina yes I'm always dressing in my fem wear most days at home without the fuss of a wig or makeup.
    Women's clothes are just more comfortable to do things around the house in. Heck I even do my workouts in fem workout gear. Don't get me wrong love a good dress up day to put on the makeup and wig but to just dress is fun as well

Quote Originally Posted by Tina81 View Post
    I'm curious what others do....when I'm home alone, I'll wear heels, panties, pantyhose, skirt, breast forms/bra, blouse and bracelets. I won't bother with a wig (too uncomfortable) or make-up (to much to fuss with and to clean-up). Wearing clothes is easier to put on and take off. I'll spend a good part of the day dressed like this and really enjoy walking about the house in my heels and the feel of being dressed like a woman. There is just something about wearing women's shoes and the feel of my "girls" breastforms hanging in my bra as well as the looking at myself in the mirror. So I'm wondering if others will dress up without wig or make-up.
    When I am dressed at home I rarely wear a wig or put on make-up

I dress every day and I rarely wear a wig or make up, too much time wasted. I always wear complete outfits as I really love the clothes.

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    It depends on how much time I have and what else might be going on. I really enjoy it when I can get dressed up and spend the time to do my makeup. Most the time I know I'm not going to be able to do that so I don't put the makeup on. I usually start out wearing
    wearing a wig but sometimes if its too hot in the house I end up taking it off because it gets uncomfortable. As to wearing heels it depends on what I'm around the house while I'm dressed.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

Lately I don't have as much dressing time as I would like. So if my time is short I will forgo the wig and makeup, as I may have to make a quick change.

I usually dress full on en femme when just staying home too, including heels and wig, but a bit lighter makeup only.
    I enjoy my reflection more then whenever I pass a mirror or a window at night.

I have never done any makeup, Very, Extremely rarely wear a wig.
    just enjoy all the fine women's clothes and the breast forms.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

My SO does not allow me to wear wig's or breast forms. LOL But I have long hair and B sized moobs and use a push up bra. So, I just let my hair down and she tells me to put on makeup a couple days a week. I do agree that it is nice to dress and feel comfortable as a woman. She tells me that if you are a girl to be natural and use your natural assets.
    Part Time Girl

at home, full on femme from head to toe sans makeup for now.

sleeping, microfleece pajama set or my chemise gown. when it's cooler, I'll be sleeping in the chemise. otherwise, this girl keeps warm in her microfleece PJs!

I'm getting breast forms for sleeping soon.
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

I may be the odd one here, but everyday is full makeup and styling my own natural hair. (work, home or wherever)

The only things I do not wear around the house on a daily basis are my DT pads and breast forms.

On the weekends it's full pads and forms wherever I am until it gets about 95 and humid.
    Way too Girly ! I couldn't smell the smoke, and now I'll watch the flames

Out on Parole ......Woo Hoo

I have long hair so I don't need a wig. I sometimes wear make-up but most of the time I do wear lipstick And I don't need to be alone as my wife is very cool with my dressing. And dress about 90% of my time at home. Even for bed.
    Angie

I enjoy getting all dressed up. My time dressed include breast forms, padded panty girdle, skirts, heels and hose. I also always have makeup on and my wig. The longest amount of time I have dressed was ten days. The worse part, besides being stuck inside, was the wig.

I have done home projects dressed and then it is just jeans and a tee shirt but still wearing makeup and a wig.

I am bald so I have no choice on the wig. I wish I cold get away with my own hair but that idea faded many years ago.

Years ago I could get away with light makeup but now days I need it or when I look in the mirror I do not like the reflection I see. To much of my male side looking back.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    if im home and lazy...yes...i will sometimes not do my makeup...but i wear makeup most days unless i partied too hard the night before ...i may dress a bit bummy too in just my sweats...but hey sweats are cute too xoxo oh...i will add this too....some days when i just dress at home , its a good time (for me) to try out new outfits, and new combinations, see how they look, and then save them for another day "out" .
    Last edited by Adriana Moretti; 04-06-2016 at 10:49 AM.

I pretty much dress just like Tina does when I am home. I live alone so it is not an issue. I dress from the neck down. Over time I have even gone to bed dressed wearing bra breast (PALS) garter belt stockings and night gown. I do not go outside dressed this way. When I leave my house I am completely made up head to toe ready for a day out. I do not go anywhere around where I live dressed en femme. Too much chance of running into someone that I know.

Dear Tina
    I wear exactly like you without a wig or make up yet I put some lips stick and some eye shadows to give a sensual feeling to my outfit ....
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

If I'm just dressing at home, I usually don't bother with make-up or wig. If I want to take a daring stroll to the mailbox at the end of the driveway, I'll throw on my wig to cover the baldness so that I at least pass from a distance.

Dear Tina
    What you have expressed is really the big issue we all ladies love to do all the time ...it is part of our nature and personality ..keep up the good work sis ....
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

Rian,
    I like your addition of lipstick and eye-shadow and may try that next.
    Tina

Unless I have a whole day that I know I won't be disturbed I don't wear anymore and makeup Eyeshadow and lipstick. Of course along with that panties bra breast forms maybe some earrings. I love to wear my heels but around the house they're a bit cumbersome so I usually stay with Flats. Fortunately my hair is long and I fashioned it to whatever my mood . I have a limited wardrobe so it's either my silk nightie jeans or a skirt.

Silver Member
    I enjoy dressing, not just being dressed. Clothes, makeup, wig, shoes. I totally dress for me when at home. I have a routine for quickly applying makeup and dressing. 20 minutes is all I need.

Generally, panties/bra/forms, dress or skirt & blouse, heels, lipstick. Occasionally add toenail color and even less occasionally makeup, and very rarely fingernails. Don't have a wig and don't have much desire for one.

When I dress at home, which it not often, I always want do heels, wig, and make-up. I just don't feel as fem if I dress with out. My time to dress in the last two years has declined in a large way, so recently I have dressed just with the clothes but it is not the same. While it is work and sometimes I do a better job than others, I love doing my make-up.

Although I'm a very hard core CD, I don't dress at home. I'm at home only in the evenings, always out during the day. I start off the evenings by cooking dinner which can be a bit messy in my case. Then after dinner work on my hobbies for a few hours which can also get messy. No use soiling up my good CD outfits. With the excepetion of going to work however, I always dress up fully every time I go out. I never miss an opportunity to do that!
    Last edited by PattyT; 04-08-2016 at 05:45 AM.