Thread: I'm back on the girly bus

I'm back on the girly bus

So, getting back on here and otherwise online as Debs was me looking at the timetable. Today I bought my ticket for a new ride on the girly bus, calling at new clothes, makeup, shoes after a little shopping spree at lunchtime. I'd forgotten how exhilarating buying femme stuff was 😘

I still have to wait for the bus to arrive (how long can I spin out this metaphor? &#128518. That is to say,
    I'm not sure when I'll get a chance to try my things on as I need to do the heart-to -heart with my wife about my need to dress and I've acquired a small boy since my last outing which makes things even more tricky. There's a local support group that I've discovered so I'll drop by there soon to see how they work.

Next stops on the route will be to call at shapewear undies parkway, falsies central (old fashioned pearl barley and a pair of tights for now) before terminating at the new wig depot.

I've only bought a couple of casual outfits from a cheap shop (yay, Matalan! for you Brit girls) as I can't see me dressing more than once or twice a month for the foreseeable.

Still, can't wait 😘

Nothing wrong with Maison Matalan outfits Debs; and a very big welcome back to the fold.
    Carole

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Yay! Welcome back aboard. Next stop: Fabsville!

Banned Read only
    Debs,
    Maybe you could see if the bus company does a magical mystery tour of suitable shops ! Now there's a thought a bus trip for CDing shoppers !

Carole and I have to get together and check out some charity shops, so that could be an interesting experience , who can buy the most for least money ?

Debs,

Try here;
    http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Forever-You...=p4634.c0.m322

Don't cost the earth but will more than do the trick.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I buy a season pass on the girly bus, not cheaper but you can get on and off anytime. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm too poor to get on the bus so I'm walking right now. Please hold a seat for me. Enjoy the ride, Debs. The bus driver may not recognize you on the return trip!

Hell-o Debs

Welcome back!
    I can picture you at the bus stop....
    Now just make sure you get on the correct bus.
    It pretty recognizable.
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Welcome back Deb and too funny Kristyn!

Jamie
    At the makeup counter

Welcome back Debs, And right on Kristyn, LOL...
    Tonya Rose This is me! (song by camp rock)

Thanks for the encouragement girls. Love the pics Kristyn. That's exactly what I had in mind LOL

Just tried out the clothes and some of the makeup. I tried the foundation and concealer on the back of my hand and it looks a great match. The top, dress and leggings also fit. The ballet pumps fit so well I want to wear them all the time.

This is my curse and blessing. I have tiny feet, a UK male (small) size 6. Most ranges start at 7 and ones that do 6s are often too big. I know, on the other hand, I can pick up a pair of women's shoes in a 6 and know they will almost certainly fit without trying them on.

Debs,
    Is there a seat left on that bus for me, I too wear a size 6 shoe and only 5'-3" tall so that would be ok for me to wear my 3.5" or 4" heels and still be one of the little ones.

What a great idea for us girls to have a day out shopping or even just window shopping in a nice big group.

Now where can we all find this bus stop?

Martina
    The girl my Mother longed for trapped inside a boys body If she had only known I was there.

Don't wait too long or you'll miss the bus!
    (I just couldn't resist writing that.)
    I hope all goes well with you and that you arrive in Blissville soon.

Reality Check
    I wish you the best with your wife. Those little boys can get in the way of crossdressing.

If it's like the buses around here it doesn't run much at the weekend, or on bank holidays, lol. It has a great Friday night service though. Good luck and have lots of fun!

Hello Debs,good luck on the "Girly Bus"!! You look nice in your FB profile pic!
    Thanks,
    Molly

Cute, Deb! Welcome back to girlyland! It's the best place in the world to live.

Platinum Member
    Welcome back Debs, Pace yourself and have fun.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!