Thread: thw wonders of a pair of heels

thw wonders of a pair of heels

I wasn't feeling too great this morning, physically, so I put on a pair of heels, and all feels better!
    Has anyone else ever felt this?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Yes. That goes right along with those days where you have the opportunity but the CD malaise is just heavy. That's when I just get dressed and the pink fog pushes the gray fog away.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Reality Check
    Nope, not me. If I'm not feeling well I usually don't feel like dressing so I don't. I'm not a big heel person anyway.

Not with heels, other clothing? Yes.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Not really.
    In fact, just about every time I put on heels I think of a comment Krisi made to me once about needing to wear them for about hundred hours or so before venturing out... kinda like heels-bootcamp. So putting them on is almost like physical training.

Plus they kinda hurt. That doesn't make me feel better either. Maybe I need better fitting heels.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Banned Read only
    Me too Pamela (wasn't feeling well) but just put on a pair of skinny jeans, my Uber Bra, a little makeup and a polka dot blouse that demonstates the 'sweater puppies' quite nicely and out I went, WOW, feeling much better now 😉 (and as Sue says, heels kinda hurt my feet 😆 )

I have noticed that sometimes when I feel I am forcing myself to dress they can end up being some of the most rewarding times. The stress relief is also amazing and helps me focus to be a good little secretary for my company.

Yep. I am usually an all or nothing CD'er, I.e. I don't under or partial dress. The only exception is if time is at a premium, I will wear a pair of heels. It feels wonderful.
    Not a woman, I just enjoy looking and feeling like one now and then!

Yes, what is it about heels? I love it when in drab just slipping on some 3" mules. I just recently bought some women's clogs that have 2" heels that I'll wear outside the house in drab. What is it about the elevated shoe? Often wonder why some women prefer 2" mules and some like flats.
    Tina

Went in Shoe Show earlier .... bought a pair of Hot Tomato ( Tammie) platform heels . painted my toenails in parking lot , and drove around for hours .... sure made my day ....

If only i had a nice pair of heels

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    A pair of serious heels has always helped limber my back in the morning, and just stepping into them makes the stress in my back feel like it is all running out onto the floor. Feels just sooooo terrific!

I feel the same way. I often keep a pair in my walk-in closet. If I'm feeling stressed, I sometimes step into them just for a brief moment and it relaxes me. It makes a difference.

Dear Pamela
    You are truly right ,,,wearing pair of heels is the most essential part of expressing our belonging to the other side of womanhood ,,,matter of fact it is the main event of social interacting within ourselves ...our inner beauty ...keep the good habit my dear ...I also wear these lovely heels when ever Im feeling discouraged ...they lift me up to the upper skies of our identity
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

Nothing perks me up like putting on a pair of pantyhose and slipping on heels. My foot sliding into them, standing tall boosts my energy. I know exactly how you feel Pamela.

I have two pair of mules, and wear both, feels (and looks!) great.

I'm with you Genevieve. What is it about those heels? Sppose women feel that same sensuality?
    Tina

Silver Member
    Pamela - There is something magical applied to high heels during manufacture which provides pleasure and relieves stress.

I think my lingerie has magical restorative powers. Just hooking my bra can totally brighten my outlook.