Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Butt

Banned Read only

Butt

If you were born with a nice feminine butt that protruded out and tapered in to a small waist and nice legs would you want this? Let's say when in guy mode it was noticed and commented on by both sexes. As a CD would you buy and wear the tight girl jeans (with a tight tuck up front so the jeans would look like a female body was in them) that we see so many young women wear with no other female clothing or enhancements? In this scenario tight jeans could be defined as almost a second skin to some what loose. Wearing them could call attention but also allow you to showcase the gift
    Last edited by Lorileah; 04-05-2016 at 11:13 AM. Reason: don't try and bypass the word filter. Any words using *** will be deleted

Would love to have that girl shape but I would hide it in my everyday life

I would love to have the nice butt too. I would not hide it. It is what it is. I have somewhat natural breasts and don't try and hide them.
    I never new how masculine I was until I tried to be a woman

I with Alexann, I would love to be blessed with a natural shape like that for my girl self, but would definitely try to tone it down in everyday life.
    Two Spirits

That would be so awesome I'd give up a pair shoes for a nice butt.
    Angie

I have the butt but not too extreme, I have learned to live with it.

It does get sore when girls keep pinching it and then comment that I would make a great looking woman. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

We all have our burdens to bear. I guess that I would just have to live with the physical deformity of having a cute tush, small waist and hips. Wait! while we are at it lets really screw my life up with Big breasts, small feet, cute little nose, long Pantene hair, ...LOL. PUT ME IN THE GAME COACH, I WANT TO PLAY!

Jeri

Aspiring Member
    In the theoretical situation I were born with such a butt, I'd probably sooner or later also start making self deprecatory jokes about it as well, even as a guy (albeit especially as a crossdresser).

Given my waist size I literally have no choice but to shop in the women's section for jeans that match my waist. Well, most of the time. I like them for their comfort and snug fit around my legs, albeit not my rear end. The trousers that don't match my waist are baggy so I can probably mitigate the butt a little. Throw a feminine rear end into that mix, and my jeans will finally fit for once, hurrah.

In all due fairness, a natural rear end would save me the entire quest for perfect hip padding, and allow me to wear short shorts and tight dresses without any hip shape concerns. But being an inborn thing in this context, I would ultimately be resigned to accepting that infamous rear end eventually.

But for now? I make do with artificially creating hips by way of choosing dresses that have their own shape.
    Last edited by Lily Catherine; 04-06-2016 at 03:02 AM.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I wouldn't mind one bit and would continue to wear girls jeans as I do now.

I would like to have a nice butt too,would not want to hide it!
    Thanks,
    Molly

Banned Read only
    Deebra,
    You have to be careful what you wish for !
    I had a difficult time at school because of my early development, testosterone may put on muscle mass but also gave me a well rounded butt, and shapely legs , also the first one to grow pubic hair, I always had an audience when I walked out the showers, not the best feeling in the World at an all boys school !!

As for what I would wear now , forget the jeans it would have to be a bodycon dress !!

I have the protruding butt (an inherited family trait)but need to work on it to bulk it out to he sides a little lol my youngest son 23 calls my butt a JLo butt, he needn't talk, he inherited the same
    Last edited by leannejacobs; 04-05-2016 at 02:51 PM.

I DO have a nice butt! Well, pretty good for an old fart anyway. The waist is nowhere near "girly" though, and I wouldn't want it. I do want to flatten it out a bit though, this Winter I definitely packed on a bit of flab there. I like showing off the butt and legs, and am looking for a way to wear yoga pants or similar, without causing to much offence in front! Careful choice of length on a tunic or long shirt maybe? (I don't tuck)
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

In male mode, I would probably be embarrassed about that look, and fearful (without rational foundation, of course) that it might somehow offer people a hint as to my embarrassing secret life as crossdresser. But in female mode, I would love love love to have a naturally female shape. What a convenience not to have to experiment with artificial ways to create it! And what a joy to be able to wear sexy panties without having the look marred by the complicated infrastructure of padding!

I have had the girl butt and legs all my life. The girls used to tell me I had a girls butt growing up. It used to make me embarrassed being picked on for having a big behind. As a girl I usually always wear tight pants or shorts. As a girl I still get the compliments and even the envy from other girls about my legs and butt.
    You're a Daisy if you do! -Doc Holliday

Platinum Member
    Hi Deebra, I'm happy with my male shape that I can pad out at will with my hip pads.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I have the exact figure u describe, Deebra. But, I remove it when I put on my male jeans!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

This post made me giggle for two reasons. First, it made me think back to middle school when a couple of the popular girls decided to rate guys' butts as they passed by. I was not popular but i was the first of many times they complimented mine, so it became source of prideful vanity in guy mode. Even my ex thinks I have a gadunkadunk (not gonna try to spell that right) butt.

Second, A while back I found a brand of denim shorts and skinny jeans that every time I wear them I look in the mirror and wish I had someone around to wiggle my butt at in a female mode source of prideful vanity.

What can I say? It makes this girl happy.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    I would give anything in the world to have a nice hourglass figure. A butt and hips can really show the difference between a male and female figure.
    Erica

LookingGlass, from the Urban Dictionary with correct spelling, badonkadonk: An ‘ebonic’ expression for an extremely curvaceous female behind. Women who possess this feature usually have a small waist that violently explodes into a round and juicy posterior (e.g., 34c, 24, 38). Other characteristics would be moderately wide hips and a large amount of booty cleavage (i.e, depth of butt-crack).
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Reality Check
    I have a medical condition - "Noassatall" (no ass at all) so I had to buy a butt. It would be nice to have a natural one but I get by. Since I have to deal with Willie and the boys anyway, slipping on my purchased but isn't a big deal.

I actually kinda have that "feminine" butt and legs (even got me bullied when younger) and ussualy hide it with loose pants, because it just dosent look good to me (I hate the "hipster" look)

Hmmm interesting thread here,
    when i was ounger and before puberty people always asked my mom if I was a girl ,all these years I have always wondered before high school had a nice butt the girls liked to grab , then in other areas had way bigger nipples than most boys ,my mom always commented on that to her friends ,maybe she reall wanted a girl never had much of any chest hair either makes that area easier to deal with but at 61 yrs I have full filled m illustious manly role as defined by current society and after having several chats with a new local therapist it appears I am gender fluid or whatever name you wish to put on it currently ,therefore it is time for phlis to peek out more is subtle ways that please her and still maintain some guy appearance for peace in the family ,so yes I would like all those nice shapes
    hugs phylis anne

Butt

Slim ggs can show off their female-shaped pelvises wearing shorts or skirts which fall from the waist at the back in a most attractive way. Blokes simply don't have that contour and in order to achieve that female shape some derriere & perhaps upper thigh padding must be considered. This shows off the narrower waist and helps A-line skirts/shorts to hang as sexily as one would like.

For me there's got to be a sexual buzz to this crossdressing thing.

M.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Would love that perfect butt and would not worry at all about the issues in male mode!