Thread: Hi to all ts's and cd's

Alison-Chloe

Wink Hi to all ts's and cd's

Hello there how is everyone today?

I'm 5'5 136lbs(slim)blue eyes and short reddish hair.
    I like to find a friend whom i can email and chat to on msn to become friends
    ages 18 to 40 are welcome and up to 45 are ok too.
    my email add is reba_272000@yahoo.ca, and my msn add is Rod_Andrews_89@hotmail.com if anyone wanna chat on email or on msn or send notes back and forth here is kool to.

I wear fem clothes 24/7 everyday. I wear thong panties and bikini panties all the time.
    the only fem clothes i don't wear alot yet is dresses and skirts because i don't want wife to know about it.

allison

Call me Charlotte softandsmooth's Avatar
    Hello Alison-Chloe,

Welcome to the board. I hope you can find many things here that interest you.

Julie and Erica - you are always welcome in my books. You have maybe been around the block a few more times, but it just means that you know the neighbourhood better

Charlotte

You girls are really starting to make me feel old before my time here. Just because I forget a few things now and then, doesn't make me , uhm, what's that word? Uhm, oh yes! I want peaches and cream please!

Love,
    Vicky
    just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/

Julie
    And you wonder why I keep my age secret. Now where's my zimmer frame, ouch my joints are starting to creak.

Julietta (Julie)

Amelie
    Hi Alison, nice avatar, looks familiar. I guess you can rule me out as well, I'm only 17.
    Amelie

Amelie, is that a new avatar pic? Or is that the one you had before?

Love,
    Vicky
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Amelie
    A new one from the same group of photos.

I must say, I really like it

Love,
    Vicky

amelie i so glad you have come back to us we missed you. and your humor.
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

Still Learning

Sure

Let me get my "crutch".....
    [size=4]*Marlene*[/size]

It is better to be "immortal" than "mortal"

Still Learning

Amelie

Amelie: Did I ever tell you that you are one beautiful lady as the avatar reveals??

Love
    [size=4]*Marlene*[/size]

It is better to be "immortal" than "mortal"