Thread: Underdressing at new job

Underdressing at new job

Hi all

I started a new job well 3rd day now.
    I am bit hesitant to underdressed at work now many people in the office so stopped off at the local supermarket this morning and brought myself a new thong and some hold ups in natural tan colour.
    The dress code is casual smart so jeans and trainers with a shirt nice and comfortable.

Do I underdressed today or not don't really want raise eyes brows so early

Many thanks

Jordan xx

Banned Read only
    Jordan,
    I guess wait a while to see how you settle in with the other employees, You may see someone else under dressed , who knows ? Perhaps you may have your eyebrows raised !

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Unless anyone can see through your trousers like Superman, there isn't a problem. Just be careful when bending over and displaying too much information.

I've done that, but I wasn't worried about being found out.

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

I always underdress no matter where I go or what I do. Nobody ever knows.

hi I mostly underdress in panties but never worn hold ups to work my concern is the tops showing through my jeans??

While I understand your concern, who sees your underwear at work unless you are a plumber?
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I always wear panties. It's a great way to start my day. I worried about ending up in the ER, but I think these folks have seen it all. BTW, what's a "hold up"?
    Tina

I say go for it.
    Be careful bending over as others have posted.

Every dress code I have seen generally never says anything about undergarments.
    Enjoy the felling.

Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Tina81 View Post
    I always wear panties. It's a great way to start my day. I worried about ending up in the ER, but I think these folks have seen it all. BTW, what's a "hold up"?

Hold ups are the same as stockings but don't require a garter belt

Ladies,

In the United States "Hold Ups" are called "Thigh Highs" and are stockings with an elastic band that keeps them from falling down. The concept is that it eliminates the need for a garter belt.

I've been underdressing for years and never had a problem with either thigh highs or pantyhose showing through my trousers. My wife did caution me once to forgo the garter belt and stockings one evening. Our female dinner guest could have seen the outline of my garter tabs through my pants.

I have had an issue with the top of my pantyhose showing underneath my shirt when the colors contrasted. I do watch out for that now and haven't had a problem since.

Also remember, men are clueless and in all likelihood will never notice. Women on the other hand will notice and say something either good or bad.

Hello Jordan,I underdress every day,no issues. In my line of work co-workers don't see each others underwear LOL!
    Thanks,
    Molly

As has already been said, your jeans will cover your legs etc. Do you think you may accidentally show a bit of leg? I have been underdressing for many many years at work and never had a problem. If somebody notices the hold ups, then come back with " I wear them to improve circulation" if you are worried. I have been asked several times "are you wearing Tights?", I just reply with a simple "yes" and walk off.

"he who hesitates, is defeated"

Good luck.

Ps, i see you are fairly local.

Colleen

Always work within the limitations of your outerwear.

Don't wear a black bra under a white shirt on a hot day. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I wear panti s 100% of the time and will wear a bra from time to time. My work uniform includes a vest, so I'm confident there are no strap indications to be seen. I also wear a nude eye shadow with a little mascara and have never once had a problem.

I love it all!!

I underdress every day, panties in bright girly colors and knee highs, since i wear boots no one can see the knee highs an since my shirt is slways tucked the pantys are not an issue. Never wear a Bra to work, there is too much patting in the back and that for sure would be noticed!
    Unfortunatelly the oilfield is still too macho for us!

Excellent advice!

I wear panties and usually a camisole. I have not had problems with it.

Seldom ever wear men's undies anymore. They feel like sand paper!!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Well if its a new job then by all means underdress if you want.
    Nobody really knows you all that well so if they saw something it would be normal for you.
    I think you all worry too much about wearing panties.

I wear panties almost exclusively now and sometimes wear thigh highs. Never had anyone notice and believe me, if my cohorts found out I'd be teased. A bra is definitely out, back slaps and even the occasional hug from a couple of coworkers. I have dared to wear a bra a couple of times in the winter when I can wear a flannel shirt at least or even a jacket.

Liz
    So never judge a book by its cover
    Or who you gonna love by your lover
    Love put me wise to her love in disguise
    She had the body of a Venus,
    Lord, imagine my surprise

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I agree with the people that said to go ahead and under dress with whatever you want to. Personally, I always wear a bra and panties to work all the time but I am careful in the summer to wear a (stealth) "t-shirt bra" also I have to wear a dark loose fitting shirt and be careful not to "round my back" or otherwise increase the likelihood of my bra band showing. That said, so far, I've never had a problem and as far as I am aware, no on knows
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Just a big thanks to girl that took the time to post to post to my thread

Now I am happy to walk round the office underdressed

A huge thank you all