Thread: Confessing to your wife about Crossdressing

Red face Confessing to your wife about Crossdressing

Dear ladies

How many of you ladies here passed the test of confessing to your lovely wives and succeeded to enjoy the rest of life with her ,,,,????? Life has become so tolerable knowing my wife has accepted me as a CD , Yet both of us trying to hide this secret from all the world ,,,even my children ,,,,,This is another Barrier to pass in later stage .....Yet it is so wonderful to sit down at night when no body is around to dress as a lady and share every thing with your love of your life ,,,,It is one of the most enlighten moments of my life ,,,,,
    Do you share and cherish this moment like I do ????
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

Never had to confess to wife , she got me started into crossdressing. Lucky me!

Banned Read only
    Rian,
    It's so good your confession went well, and the outcome at the moment is more than unexpected, I'm so pleased for you.
    No mine didn't go so well, my family all know now and also accept me going out dressed to social meetings but they haven't seen me dressed so I have had no cherished moments shared with anyone inside my family .
    Last edited by Teresa; 04-06-2016 at 01:30 PM.

After the initial shock and a shaky couple of days, mine went well, although my wife doesn't want to physically see me dressed. However, she's seen photos and is comfortable talking about my dressing. My teenage children don't know and I don't have plans to tell them anytime soon so I still have to be careful when and where I dress.

It's only been a couple of months but I'm enjoying the rest of my life so far!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by samantha11 View Post
    Never had to confess to wife , she got me started into crossdressing. Lucky me!
    Whaaaaat 😦

I'm out to my family (and probably half the neighborhood), if you're girly and you know and your face is gonna show it...wear a little makeup, skinny jeans, and carry a purse 😉 (I think there's a song lyric in there somewhere 😉 )

For me it was a huge weight off my shoulders (mind you, the cinder block I carry in my purse kinda negates that 😉 )

OK, wise cracks aside, one thing that caught my attention was the word 'CONFESS', don't get me wrong, I get it but don't people 'CONFESS' to wrong doing?

We're not doing anything wrong, in fact I think if every guy on the planet caught the 'pink fog' the world would be a pretty incredible place!

Quote Originally Posted by sarah7391 View Post
    After the initial shock and a shaky couple of days, mine went well, although my wife doesn't want to physically see me dressed. However, she's seen photos and is comfortable talking about my dressing. My teenage children don't know and I don't have plans to tell them anytime soon so I still have to be careful when and where I dress.

It's only been a couple of months but I'm enjoying the rest of my life so far!
    MY sitution is the same she knows has knkow for 40 years, although only in the last 5 or 6 years have gone "full Blown" lol she is fine with it happy to buy me things like to see my pictures but wont yet meet laura. I would love so much to be able to fully dress with here and sit on the couch.

I have been dressing in front of my wife and going out for years, it seems so natural now.

The only comment I get is if my hairstyle is unsuitable I will get a negative comment about it.

I get called a hag, and I soon rectify this.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Nope, didn't work out for me. Wifey turned on me with a vengeance, blackmailed me during the divorce threatening to out me to the family, friends and work, so I'm one of the cases that you'd generally declare an unsuccessful coming out of the closet. Still live alone almost 20 years later, still haven't found a woman who's ok with all this pretty stuff I like to wear.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Every single woman i have told or shown about this, has either been mildy disapproving, to greatly offended by it. My experience has been like Sometime Miss, with single ladies.

Samantha, I'd love to hear the story as to how your wife got you started crossdressing! Nikki

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

My wife knows about my crossdressing and will even buy things for me...but, I've been too scared to actually show my feminine appearance to her.
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Actually, My SO and I on Friday night get in our nighties and cut up cheese, summer sausage, then get out crackers and wine sometimes with candle light we sit on the floor in font of the couch and talk about us and the past week. This is a very special time for both of us and we both enjoy it. We have done it every Friday night since we have been together. We took a bottle of wine and the stuff with us so we could do that in Las Vegas last week.
    Part Time Girl

I confessed and she has been supportive. It's been kinda fun sometimes when someone we know mentions it or says something about it. They don't know. So my wife and I have a good laugh about it later.

Gwendolyn

I told my wife while we were still dating and she accepted and supported me for the 40 years that we were married. Unfortunately, I am now widowed and seeking long term relationships with women. I have only recently started dating but I feel that I must be honest with my dates. There are two that I have dated for more than 4 times. I told both that I cross dress and they both reacted positively. I am not about to give up something I've spent a life time doing.

Gold Member
    I also told my wife while we where still dating. Later on when married, she would pick out things for me
    to wear out of the catalogs. The only agreement we had was not to leave the house dressed, so not to
    embarrass her. That was one promise easily kept. On Halloween, She would dress me up in a French
    Maid's outfit to hand out candy to the kids. Everybody loved the outfit, I hatted to take it off at night.
    Rader