Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Should we stop posting pictues at a certain age ?

Banned Read only

Should we stop posting pictues at a certain age ?

I hope Carla doesn't mind me repeating her comment from a PM when she said I looked in good shape for my age, many thanks Carla for your kind words.
    Despite that maybe there should come a time when we do stop, I really wonder what members half my age or possibly more actually think !
    Then I recall a thread a while ago posted by a member with her picture, she was well into her seventies , (I apololgise I should have tried to find her name ) she looked stunning, her legs and figure carried the knee high dress and heels well and her make up and hair looked perfect . It was that point that I realised CDing is for life and you can never give up on it !

So to answer my own question, no we shouldn't stop posting ! If I can give the same encouragement I had to just one member then it's worth it !

So now I'll attach a totally inappropriate picture !

No, you keep posting. Why should the youngsters have all the fun!

Why should someone stop posting? Many "OLDER" women look great as they have figured out how to look good.
    Hugs, Carole

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    NO!!! Do not stop posting pictures because of your age!!

I don't see why anyone that likes taking pictures should stop. If you are not harming someone and you enjoy it still. Age is just a number.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

I seriously doubt it Teresa. I won't anyway.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I think it's unrealistic for the majority of members here and a downright shame for there to be any unofficial standards expected to be
    met regarding age, natural body shape, ability to pass, skills at makeup application or anything else beyond the posted rules of conduct at CD's . com. It's my understanding that this is a forum of support, comraderie and education for all, not just a "blessed" minority.

I don't see anything inappropriate at all about the picture you posted above, in fact you look quite good.

My 2ยข
    Last edited by MarcellaMcNul; 04-06-2016 at 02:02 PM. Reason: grammar
    Two Spirits

Except when my legs or knee's start back talking me, age is nothing but a figure of mind.

As Bob Dylan stated...

Ah, but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.

BTW... you look great in your outfit, even at your young age.

If those of you brave enough to post pics on here stop what will those of us in the dark closet and scared to post aspire to

I think a person can post pictures no matter how old they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Despite that maybe there should come a time when we do stop, I really wonder what members half my age or possibly more actually think !
    Isn't this the sort of thing that should be left up to the individual rather than be some blanket policy? Use good sense, good taste and do what you think is right. Same answer for the perennial "should we dress our age?" question.

as great as you look, don't you dare stop!!
    paula

I just turned 64 and I'm not stopping any thime soon!!!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

The Queen of pics herself has spoken.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Perhaps.... But rather like "middle age" it's never going to be "now" but more likely "in 10 years time". I plan to grow old disgracefully and to wear purple. Who's with me on that?
    Not all of us grow up to be the man we once thought we might become.

My candle burns at both ends. It will not last the night. But Ah, my friends, and Oh my foes, It gives a lovely light.

YaY purple and heres to growing old disgracefully

Hugs Annette
    "It takes more courage for a man to appear in public wearing a dress than to charge into battle"

Me July 2005

Platinum Member
    I think a good age for not posting pictures is when you're dead! The comment was made about "aging gracefully." Unfortunately, there are many men and women who have not aged gracefully. I see plenty of men and women in that category in their early twenties. My wife just turned 65 and she looks great. And, it is not a case of "love is blind." She still has the smile and twinkle in her beautiful blue eyes and still carries herself gracefully. On the other hand we recently went to a birthday party for the young grandnephew and grandniece ages and there was some serious rehab needed. Lack of diet. Lack of exercise. Smoking. It all will take its toll.

If you want to still turn heads when you're in your 40's, 50's, 60's and thereon, please take care of yourself.

Teresa, if you want to wear that totally "inappropriate" outfit, you're welcome to come to the colonies and clean our loo's. My wife gives me heck for not cleaning the bathrooms. I clean every thing else in my June Cleaver 1950's look! Mental block against the bathrooms. Although I have learned to put the toilet seat down ever since our daughter fell into it one night 35+ years ago.

Teresa, thank you so much for this thread. I recently posted some pictures and then wondered whether I'm too old to share. But sharing gives me a sense of validation. I'll keep posting until I'm kicked out of this oasis.

Good thing I don't have a high quality camera, or I fear that the answer to your question, at least in my case for my photos, would be a resounding "Yes! Enough already!"
    Putting the y (chromosome) in girly!

Banned Read only
    Julia,
    I have a feeling my wife thinks I'm going to age disgracefully, she could be right if she knew what I wearing in the pic !

Stephanie47,
    If I can wear that outfit I don't mind what I clean about the house , I still keep trying to use the Dyson on the stairs in heels , it's going to be the death of one of us, let's face it Dyson's aren't appropriate for stairs !

Samantha,
    You're welcome, I guess you're stuck with pictures for a while yet !
    The point you make about validation is true but I've just written to my counsellor about this subject and it's one of several reasons why pictures mean so much .

Julie Newmar still dazzles, at 83! Brigitte Bardot stil looks nice, in her 80.s

After a couple of decades of no dressing up (in order to ensure the success of my marriage to a woman who knew nothing of my crossdressing past), I'm too old now to be the blatantly sexy babe that I had always enjoyed being. There is no way I could turn myself on the way I used to and the way I would want to. So I enjoy the memories of times past and the fantasies that I can still conjure up, and I take vicarious pleasure in the pictures and stories that are posted here by so many of my sisters. In my case, there will not only not be any posting of pictures, there won't even be any dressing up.
    Last edited by Lori Kurtz; 04-06-2016 at 08:19 PM. Reason: completing the thought

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    63 here and like Karren I'm not stopping.

Never stop posting pictures. BTW love the outfit.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Seventy-four in two months time and just waiting for our weather to cheer up before shooting off the next batch of girly pics, some of which I'll post, for sure.

M.

47 and counting.
    Attached Images Attached Images