Thread: In the morning In the evening

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar

In the morning In the evening

I frequent CD.com generally in the early morning. I allow myself a nice couple of hours of Carla time every day at 3:30am. This is when I post and comment and try my best to be insightful, compassionate and illustrative to my best ability. Well, it's morning. I'm rested, dressed and having delicious coffee. When I'm this coherent, I write beautifully. At least, this is how I think.

So, what's your time for CD.com? When are you here and how often?
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Interesting question. I'm opposite to you, Carla. I login whenever I have the opportunity and it isn't as scheduled as your mornings.

Hi Carla,

I most frequently visit late at night, from roughly 11 pm to around 1.00 am. It's a great time of day. Everything is over for the day. All is quiet and I often listen to the radio and unwind by perusing the site and reading or commenting on threads, or replying to messages.

I love the variety of different sections available here and, depending on my energy levels or my mood, I am drawn some days to the more serious discussions in the media section or the more lighthearted ones in the trivia and lounge sections. I always checkout the main areas though but don't always have the time to comment. The international element of it...seeing posts from our fellow members all around the globe at different times of day is really enjoyable, too.

This is just the most wonderful site and is a source of information, education , friendship, support and plain, simple fun. Sorry to be so effusive. But this is just a great community to belong to. And I am so pleased I finally found the courage to sign up and be part of it.

Love, Michelle
    Michelle

Banned Read only
    That is an interesting question Carla. I usually stop by the club house at around 8 pm few a few hours after the day has wound down for the most part

Carla:

Good question -- the answers may prove illuminating.

I try to get at least an hour in every morning, as soon as I've put the coffee on. More time on weekend mornings. Then, when I get home from work I try to get some intermittant time while watching the news, debriefing the day with my wonderful wife, and while helping with fixing dinner. Then, when I'm in bed, at least half an hour before lights out.

And then there's while in the bathroom, grilling steaks, on an airplane, in a hotel room, and just about any other time I can tune in to the ongoing saga.

If I wake up in the middle of the nght and decide to contributr, I'm often amazed at the number of night owls who are also up and who respond in very short order.

Best regards,
    Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Reality Check
    I am on mostly in the morning (morning where I live).

If I wake up in the middle of the nght and decide to contributr, I'm often amazed at the number of night owls who are also up and who respond in very short order.
    There are members here from all over the world and what is night where you live will be morning or afternoon somewhere else.

Carla, I look first thing in the morning and just before I go to bed at night during the week. Weekend is catch as catch can.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I have a fondness for the site exactly like Michelle's. So strange and fun to find new friends from around the world.
    I live in the U.S. central time zone which I think is GMT -6. I logon every time I visit. I'm not one of the ones who checks in on the site but doesn't login. I get about 30min or so in the morning around 7am after my wife leaves to drive the boy to school.

I also use my phone and I think it keeps me logged in non stop even though I may not be actually looking through the site. I peek in throughout the work day for a fee minutes here and there and then another 30 or 40 min at lunch while i eat my desk.

One more hour or so in the evening after this missus has gone to sleep around 11 or so. Interesting thread Carla.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

When I'm at work the first thing I do is to check out my e-mal, and then give a glance here. I take a break from time to time and come here to read and post. At night, before I turn in I also do this.

Any old time for me. Often I'll sit down at the computer and see what's happening in the news and/or weather and/or Facebook and/or my emails. And/or crossdressers.com.

I tend to visit in the mid-afternoon. Not always though.

I'm retired so I don't keep to any particular schedule. Some days (like today) I'm checking the board early. Other days it might wait until evening. Seldom do I visit first thing in the morning though.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Well on weekdays its 6 am to 7ish, and usually after I get home from work for a bit. Evenings are free from 7ish to bed time sometimes.
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"

Often it is an early morning thing, when riding AMTRAK I have adblocker on so as others can't see the site.

As I have a number of map programs running and train statistics on the screen I do get interested onlookers.

The same happens when flying too, internet access is quite expensive on a plane.:-)

At these times it can be any time and any time zone.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    As a retiree I'm on this site whenever I want to. If my wife is working for the day I'll generally spend most of my CD.com time after dropping her off at work. She also tends to go to bed earlier than me, so the end of the day is another time. If I'm bored during the day or waiting for something in the kitchen to get done cooking then I'll check in also.

Actually when i am traveling I write. One time I was writing and was so focused on it I missed the plane and looked up when they closed the doors. Yep a writers life is adventures.
    Part Time Girl

Silver Member
    Mornings, for far too much time, and always at least partially en femme. Love the lipstick on my coffee cup.

I work shift work so my schedule changes. Not only am I up all night sometimes but I'm also off during the week so I'm liable to be here at any given time. I like that because it puts me in contact with all different time zones.

I can usually spend quite a bit of time while at work and to be honest I have been spending more of my free time here than is good for me. But what the heck, you spend most of your life hiding your big secret and then you find a place with other girls just like you. Its hard to stay away.

This is such a great place and the people are all great too. I've learn so much since joining this forum and it's already changed things for the better for me. Gotta love a place where you can learn how to tighten a corset.

Liz
    So never judge a book by its cover
    Or who you gonna love by your lover
    Love put me wise to her love in disguise
    She had the body of a Venus,
    Lord, imagine my surprise

For me it is pretty random. Mostly on my phone while sitting at an airport, as I travel most every week..

Today is an exception (it's Saturday and I'm home sick, to boot), but typically it's the last hour of my day before bedtime. Around 11:00 PM (U.S. Central time) give or take an hour.

- Diane

Hello Carla: It is 11:30pm. CDT
    on Saturday night .I check in early
    in the morning 8_9AM and then
    at lunch time 12noon _2PM Yes
    then at bedtime 10PM_2AM
    Like every one has said you
    meet a lot.of.nice people
    who can give s lot of good.help
    on makeup wigs and clothed.

Banned Read only
    I am just beginning. Plan to surf this site before bedtime...
    Last edited by Nigella; 04-17-2016 at 03:46 AM.

Hello DianeSmith. Here is a Southern Gal from Alabama
    who likes this site who happens
    to be in.the Central Daylight
    savings time zone who.enjoys
    reading.others post too.Do
    you have much time to check
    out all the different type.topics?