Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you a boob man, leg man or a butt man and does this influence the way you dress?

Are you a boob man, leg man or a butt man and does this influence the way you dress?

A question for hetrosexual and bisexual MTF dressers. What physically attracts you to women and do you think it influences the way you dress?

Of course, there's much more to attraction than how a woman looks, but which do you prefer - boobs, legs, butts or something else?

For me, it's legs all the way. I'm sure this influences the way I dress as I simply wouldn't bother if I couldn't wear hose/tights, dresses/skirts and high heels.

Yes, yes, yes and yes.

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    I find long, exposed legs the most attractive feminine attribute. That is why I try to emulate that look while crossdressed. Yum.

Aspiring Member
    Legs! I'm always drawn to them.

mainly a leg lover, but the other parts of a figure, too, mainly the face and hair. But, my legs are my main highlight, long and gorgeous in panyhose.

Banned Read only
    Sarah,
    Really interesting question, I would say the figure, moving down the legs to the heels. Also the hairstyle and how it goes with the face shape, I find I'm spending more time looking at eye makeup, how good or bad it is.

Overall I think I'm comparing the total package and comparing my own appearance when dressed, I tend to relate more to women of a similar shape to me.

Legs, at the begining I was atracted to pantyhosed legs, but I think I have grown out of the fetish. I admire and long for beautifiul legs, in skirt and nice shoes!

As a woman I have nice sized(not too big) boobs, hips and nice legs. Not sure if real gals influenced that or not but that's the way I want to look en femme.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Read only
    I love legs and perky boobs butt number 1 is the butt.
    I gym I do squats daily
    And yea it does influence me the way I want to dress but also due to my long legs I like short dresses/skirts with pantyhose.

I never really thought too much about it. However one time while I got dressed for a Halloween party the wife watched. After I was done she stood next to me. She had heels I had not put mine on yet. She said "Hey we look like twins! I suspect you dress like the woman you are attracted to!" I had to admit she was right. I like blonde full breasted women with a hourglass shape. And there in the mirror we looked very similar and we laughed! So I would say my sense of what is attractive in women is the same image I bring to my female look.
    Over the years this has led to the two of us being mistaken for sisters when I get everything right. Which I'll admit is a rare event.
    Last edited by Joanne108; 04-06-2016 at 09:28 PM.

Nothing beats a great pair of legs!

Interesting question. I'm mainly a "boob" guy but as Jennifer I'm more of a "balanced package" type. Yes, boobs are important to Jenn, but she also wants to have a nice but and legs.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

I would say legs for me, deifinitely. That could explain why I like having shaved legs and wearing skirts that will show them off.

I'm mostly a leg guy, but when I dress, there's not too much I can do about my relatively thick legs... I tend to focus on boobs when I dress mostly because they're more immediately visible to me, and it's the one thing that I feel separates me most from girls...

Well, since I like to try and look attractive when I dress, my opinion of what's attractive in a woman must certainly influence me. But I don't find there's one part that I focus on for all women, I tend to find a given woman attractive then focus on what makes me feel attracted -- it can be almost anything. Legs, hips and boobs, of course but it might also be shape of the belly or neck, graceful arms, compelling eyes -- it's different with different people. And I try to be all of the things that I have found attractive in many different women. But most importantly, I try to achieve that perfection for me, not for you or anyone outside me. I totally love it when other people do find me attractive, but that's frosting; it's not why I do it.

I am definitely a boob man. Which explains my 30 8D, and 38 double D breast forms.
    Cara

Interesting. I hadn't really thought about it, but I suppose what I find attractive is poise. That and elegance. Not sure I can pull off either of those so I like to emphasise relatively long slim legs.

I'm not exactly a man, but, that said, I've always loved a pert butt. I have a big collection of denim short shorts and "butt shaper" skinny jeans.
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

Once on Saturday Night Live, Billy Crystal was in a skit playing Fernando.(You look Marvelous!) In his conversation with the other characters, he said he remembered what Fernando Llamas once said to him: "The breasts are for the Baby, the legs are for the Man" I'm a leg person as well.
    I'm always getting complements about them en femme and drab! I wear shorts, skorts, dresses and legging when ever I can!
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Banned Read only
    Sarah,

I would say that none of those drive how I dress. As a straight male, I like everything about women's bodies. But as a cross dresser, I don't have boobs and given I use forms, I can't show off any cleavage, so I don't really think about it. My legs are bikers legs but I think they look good in a skirt or dress, just very athletic looking. Other than breast forms, I don't use any padding or pushing or pulling. It's just me so it has to do.

Aspiring Member
    I am a leg person. Because I happen to be somewhat leggy, I went down the dark path of particularly short skirts for a while. Shorts blend in much better, however. Furthermore, I don't have any cleavage or massive hips to show off; I don't even like the latter on me.

I like boobs

Pretty face and a skinny figure are equally important. Then it's pretty eyes, followed by long slender legs. I wear short skirts and dresses to put my long legs on show, after being told many times by girls that I'd have great legs for a skirt. I wear skinny jeans when I'm in boy mode because they are one of my better features. I think weirdly, I'm attracted to women who I would love to look like when I'm dressed, rather than dressing like women I find attractive.

I am a leg man, but more specifically a foot and 'cute toes in hose' guy. Met my wife at a party in '87. She was wearing hose and by the end of the night took her heels off. She had, still has, adorable feet and toes. Sadly she rarely wears hose anymore. This has no effect on my dressing.

Anything about a woman that can contribute to a sexy look appeals to me. That can be legs, hips and butt, breasts, hairstyle, a great smile, eyes, or just an overall curvaceous shape. But from as far back as I can remember, it's the boobs that have always held the most power over me. And since becoming female was always a matter of becoming the kind of woman who appealed to me, the female me always had to have a nice rack. Sometimes at home, I would equip myself with an absurdly gigantic set of bazooms, and have some fun with that look. For going out in public, though, I had to tone it way down--38D was the biggest I could do, and still be believable. That size, on my fairly slim body, helped to compensate for my shoulders, which are a bit broader than the average woman's, and made me a very curvy girl. I loved wearing short skirts, and when I learned how to pad my hips and butt, I was delighted with the resulting improvement in my figure. My makeup skills improved over the years, and helped me create a fairly believable look. But what I loved the most, what I was most proud of as a female, and what gave me the most pleasure was the look and the feel of my chest.