Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are you a boob man, leg man or a butt man and does this influence the way you dress?

It looks like legs are a clear majority. I once heard the expression "she has legs all the way to her ass". I've always admired a fine butt in tight jeans but legs come in a very close second. Never thought about this before but I sure do love stockings whether self supporting or with garters holding them in place. What a delicious sight.
    So never judge a book by its cover
    Or who you gonna love by your lover
    Love put me wise to her love in disguise
    She had the body of a Venus,
    Lord, imagine my surprise

I am a leg man as well and believe that mine are my best natural asset. I wear hip and butt pads and forms to create a female shape. I have always been drawn to women's legs and shoes, so that is where I tend to focus my dressing.

While I admit that for me looking at a women it is always about the posterior with decolletage coming in second, but dressing is about the texture, so very little influence.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Legs, of course, next a slim waistline/skinny tum, small pert little boobs and long hair. Floaty feminine attire also, NOT jeans or thick leggings!

M.

I have always been a whole package fan - when it all comes together... WOW!

I love butts l, but I think I'm much more of a boob man. It doesn't really effect the way I dress but it does make that much better when I'm wearing a bra.
    Ciao,
    Scarlett

A boob and Leg girl, Yes it drives the way i dress.

I would say yes that it does influence me. This influence is not always good because the clothes I like on women, i.e. what it accentuates and shows off, is not necessarily what looks good on me. Perhaps being a hetero male, I've spent too many years fantasizing and you could say even sexualizing women when it comes to clothing (I like the look of women who wear dresses, pantyhose, stockings, garter belts, nice heels). I have to admit I'm a leg man/girl. Yes I have been told I have great legs.

As someone else mentioned above, I too wear forms and can't show cleavage. So I try to purchase blouses that cover that area, rather than risk exposing my silicone, if you know what I mean. Although I love a revealing top on a GG, I can't wear them myself. Does that make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by T. Fonda View Post
    I am a leg man, but more specifically a foot and 'cute toes in hose' guy. Met my wife at a party in '87. She was wearing hose and by the end of the night took her heels off. She had, still has, adorable feet and toes. Sadly she rarely wears hose anymore. This has no effect on my dressing.
    +1

I absolutely love legs and feet in hose, and that has fully translated into my dressing. I was en-femme for a meetup tonight and spent most of the evening barefoot in fishnets. I couldn't see myself buying a closed-toe pair of womens shoes.

All I can think of reading this thread is "I like big butts and I cannot lie…"

…and that doesn't influence how I dress

The one thing that I like a lot about the women I've been with, is that they've all had beautiful, long hair. It's one of the things that I see as feminine. When I was a teen, I had really nice long hair myself, which played a part when I crossdressed at that age. Today, for me, wearing a long hair wig is a big part of what helps me identify as female while I'm dressed up.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Boobs, yes.

Legs....and I LOVE a nice round butt that can nicely fill out a pair of jeans! A "nice rack" is secondary.

Boobs first then legs. It is the boobs that make the women. Both men and women can have good looking legs. But, only a women can have a nice pair of boobs.

As a guy I've always been more of a boob man but since dressing I've become more interested in the whole package and especially come to appreciate legs a lot more. I love nice long legs in hose and just love wearing dresses & skirts with heels (not too high for me). I always thought the bigger the boobs the better but prefer a C cup when dressing as they provide a much more balanced outcome.

I once heard the expression, shes got legs all the way to her ass. That said, I've always kinda considered them a whole package butt if we're differentiating then I just love the looks of a womans butt in a tight pair of jeans. I love to look at and wear stockings whether self supporting or with garters.

I do admire a nice set of boobs as well, but overall, butt man. I mean girl.

Liz:
    So never judge a book by its cover
    Or who you gonna love by your lover
    Love put me wise to her love in disguise
    She had the body of a Venus,
    Lord, imagine my surprise

I've always been a leg man first. Black hose and stilettos always catch my eye. When I dress, those are the first two items that come out.

Quote Originally Posted by BettyMorgan View Post
    As someone else mentioned above, I too wear forms and can't show cleavage. So I try to purchase blouses that cover that area, rather than risk exposing my silicone, if you know what I mean. Although I love a revealing top on a GG, I can't wear them myself. Does that make sense?
    Yes, that makes sense, and sure, you can't wear a low-cut top, or expose that lovely bulge of above-the-nipple breast-flesh that women are so lucky to have and that very few of us can simulate. But a tight top can still be revealing in a wonderful way. You can still let the world see the shape of your breasts, and you can still have the thrill of letting them jiggle and bounce as you walk, proudly displaying them.

Leg person. That's why I enjoy wearing 4" pumps and pencil skirts and a boob guy although I scaled down from a 38DD to a 38C, primarily because whenever I dressed at home my wife was always looking at my chest. I had to reminder her that my eyes and brains are "up here?"
    Tina

Aspiring Member
    I think it's the rare woman who has it all. But most women have something about them that really makes them attractive. If I had to choose the one thing that attracts me first it would be boobs and that is probably the reason I lean towards bigger breasts when dressed. Then again if a woman doesn't have an exceptional bosom she may very well have great legs, or a perfectly shaped butt. I know a woman who is larger than she would like to be and is constantly fighting her weight, but she has an absolutely gorgeous face and personality and in her profession is exceptional. After you visit with her for awhile you spend all your time listening to a very smart woman and staring at gorgeous eyes. Everyone has something special about them.

Legs, love the way they look in short skirts and dresses

Forget the man bit, I do like to present with small perky boobs along with my already appropriate legs.

My butt looks better when I am wearing flared skirts and a snug fitting belt.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

All of the above, or whatever aspect is best on that person.

That said, "I like big butts and I can not lie . . . I'm hooked and I can't stop staring . . . I'm tired of magazines saying flat butts are the thing . . ."
    Putting the y (chromosome) in girly!

Silver Member
    At a distance, I first notice the whole package from hair style to foot wear, but closer up, the face and everything about it.

Platinum Member
    Hi Sara , There's just so much to love about the female form.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!