Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are you a boob man, leg man or a butt man and does this influence the way you dress?

I love the whole package.
    From sexy shoes and stockings going up to a plump rear end with hips to bouncy breasts to full lips and striking eyes.
    I think it's what separates boys from girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
    I think it's what separates boys from girls.
    What I love in women is what REALLY separates them from men. Just can't see this when dressed. Doesn't influence the way I dress at all.

Have a woman friend and she is into boobs, that does influence how I dress.

Reality Check
    I would have to say I am attracted to a woman mostly by boobs, but the rest is important as well. Obesity turns me off regardless of boob size.

If I were actually a woman, I would want to have large breasts and a nice figure. As a crossdresser though, I selected smaller, more average boobs (forms) so I would more easily blend in with the crowd.

I don't want a bunch of guys saying "Man, look at the boobs on that chick! Oh wait, that's a dude!"

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by JaniceP View Post
    Yes, yes, yes and yes.
    Covers it for me also...

DeeAnn

I am drawn to breasts and I wish that I had a real pair of my own

Definitely breasts. Like obsessed so much that fake would no longer satisfy me. And I began growing my own.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I love legs and butts. No those two do not influence my style in any way.
    I do love blondes tho, and that does influence my look. Most of my wigs are blonde.
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

A few years ago I would have said boobs and it did affect how I wanted to dress. Now i dress how I feel and not howi think I should look. Or what part of a women's body attracts me most.

I would have to say legs and behind for me. And I am told in girl mode I have a nice set of both. Go figure!

Definitely a boob man, love boobs.
    On me, looking at them everything about them

I think it's the reason I CD to have my own.

Banned Read only
    I've always found women with nice legs and behind to be incredibly attractive and it does influence my style...I'm strictly a skinny jeans and ankle boots chic myself.

Mind you, since discovering the magic Uber (transwonder) Bra, I've come to realize boobs are pretty darn cool too!

Leg woman all the way. And yes, it influences the way I dress.

A leg man for sure and it has absolutely influenced how I dress!

When I was younger ie sub 22 years, it was all about the boobs.
    As I got older I started finding more and more appreciation for the ladies deriere.
    Then legs, then tiny wasits, slender but curved neck lines... I think a lot of people appreciate more and more features as they age.
    (I'm about to sound like I believe that the person behind the body is irrelevant, but if anything it's equally if not more important.)
    But I think it's just far better to look at the full package how do her hips relate to her shoulders?
    How narrow is her waist in relation to her bum and boobs?
    What are her legs like and how much of her overall height do they account for?
    Pretty cold way to look at women, but this is only part of the admiration I have for women, I just want to make that clear

However, analyzing the ideal female form, (or at least my opinion of the ideal form), in this way definitely changes how I dress and how I present my body.
    I dress in clothes I see women of the 'ideal form' wearing when I like the style.
    I'm a sucker for dresses and skirts because I view these to be the most feminine attire that's easy to wear. ie no stylish playsuits - Nightmare to go to the toilet with (My wife tells me so )
    I wear my hair fairly long as I find the shorter a ladies hair is, the less 'feminine' I view them to be in general (exceptions are out there though).
    I cinch my waist line to imitate the natural curve that women have in the waist, at least it does in my 'ideal form'.
    I would also like to try hip/butt padding, but I am put off because I think I would find it more of a hindrance than a help when sitting down.

I like the emulation stuff as long as it doesn't get in my way. (although I did learn to type okay in nails... )

Given all this I like to wear clothes that 'show off' my reasonable level of emulation to their fullest, so it's usually a body-con dress, a peplum, skinny jeans or leggings with a nice top....
    But something else I'd love to try is a nice 50's style swing dress with a little bit of cleavage and a fitted waist with a cheeky petticoat underneath (Im loving the rockabilly/retro style thing at the moment).

I guess how I dress really does come from a shallow place most of the time. dressing in what I view to be attractive.
    But it comes from a place of absolute worship of women, my wife will always be the only one for me, but I dress to look my absolute best because I get dressed once a week, not every day.
    It's okay for people to go out for the night looking their absolute best once a week, so I believe its also fine for me to look my feminine best.
    I don't like getting dressed up in drab mode most of the time. I just feel like women get the better deal when it comes to glamming up and changing how they look,
    with only the aid of clothes and makeup, hairstyles, nails, shoes... everything I love the most about dressing.

Some may find this to mean I dress for sexual reasons, a sort of narcissism. Hmm, perhaps,
    but I don't focus too much on this because that's not who I am.
    Remember, if you dress for 'how you feel your best', it's never a bad thing.
    If you work hard to look as feminine as you can, and you feel your absolute tip-top best for your labors, then you can wear what you like (within reason )

I went on such a tangent, I'm posting this on my blog LOL.
    It's live now, link is in my sig
    Last edited by Samantha_Smile; 04-09-2016 at 09:35 AM.
    Samantha -x-

Junior Member Misty Rae Pleasure's Avatar
    Yes being a fan of big boobs does influence my dress, but as Samantha-smile posted I too as I have become older pay as much attention to my derrière. Some of my best photos don't even show my breasts. A great set of legs, hot hair and well applied makeup complete the package. I will always feel that I am more attractive with an ample bosom, but have over the years found that for me it's that complete package thing is what makes me most happy when I dress.

Lady Pleasure

I fall in the "Whole Package" group...Female is female!
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by sarah7391 View Post
    A question for hetrosexual and bisexual MTF dressers. What physically attracts you to women and do you think it influences the way you dress?

Of course, there's much more to attraction than how a woman looks, but which do you prefer - boobs, legs, butts or something else?

For me, it's legs all the way. I'm sure this influences the way I dress as I simply wouldn't bother if I couldn't wear hose/tights, dresses/skirts and high heels.
    Boobs, legs and butt, but if I have to choose, it would be legs. When I see women with sexy legs in tight pants or wearing pantyhose and high heels, my heart always starts ticking faster. This attraction to female legs definitely influence how I dress in female clothes. I also think I wouldn't even bother wearing female clothes, if I couldn't wear skirts, tight pants, pantyhose and high heels.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.. PattiMichaels's Avatar
    Legs and butt...think Kelly Ripa, Victoria Beckham, Kate Hudson. Of course, an impeccable pedicure is also a must...

Leg man all the way! Leggy girl not so much but a pair of pantyhose and high heels create magic!

Boobs are my number one and then legs and it does certainly influence the way I dress.

I love breasts.
    Now I love to get the lower looking more feminine, hip pads (dresstech) and a coset I love.
    When you can tuck well and have the curves.
    Not every girl has breasts but a healthy female has hip and waist curves no signs of a package.
    That is what does it for me now.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Breasts. Larger the better.
    Oh like y'all didn't know!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Strangely, I like smaller boobs on a girl and I love nice toned legs but my real passion is for a butt that extends out a little, I think it is the sexiest thing in the world. It influences me enough that I do the Brazilian butt lift work out, and it is a work out.
    I never new how masculine I was until I tried to be a woman

Platinum Member
    A two part question.

I thought I would always fall for a long legged blond. So, who knocked me off my feet? A five foot two brunette woman. Her proportions were just right for her height and weight. What was the influence? I guess it is the "total package." I've seen some women with one asset totally out of line with the entire body. I know there are men who prefer extremes of an asset, but????

Has there been any influence on me? Probably. I'm six foot even now. Down from six foot one and a half. I try to keep it proportional. I do not use any sort of enhancements other than a bra which is a 'C' cup. I've seen some exaggerations of the breasts and I do not find them attractive at all. In fact I know of two women who have had breasts reductions because of their weight and the strain extremely large breasts put on the body. Everything is good in moderation.

Very interesting thread, I'm a leg guy and i prefer short skirts and dresses i like to keep my legs smooth and when dressed i like stockings or pantyhosse, just like how i like it in a woman. i like butts too but then you know the story.