Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Are you a boob man, leg man or a butt man and does this influence the way you dress?

Thank you everyone for your very interesting answers. Totalling up the scores gives a very interesting result, especially when you compare it against a survey of the general public by the Mirror newspaper in the UK (Click here and scroll down).

The survey is ongoing, but when I did it, it showed the following results when compared to our little survey of sorts. (For those in the US, butts means bums in the UK!)

Of those who had a preference:

CD.com vs The male muggle

Legs 49% vs 12%
    Boobs 31% vs 43%
    Butts 15% vs 40%
    Other 5% vs 5%

Obviously, this is completely unscientific, but could it suggest that 'leg men' are more inclined to crossdress? It's certainly contributed to my desire to dress. My dressing has always been based around hosiery from age four through to now. Hosiery is a very obvious thing that separates male clothes from female clothes and has the affect of making a woman look more glamorous.

As I say, it's not scientific, but it is interesting how much of a different result we got.
    Last edited by Sarah Louise; 04-16-2016 at 06:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sarah7391 View Post
    could it suggest that 'leg men' are more inclined to crossdress?
    Well, yeah, but it also could suggest that crossdressers are more inclined to be 'leg men.'

Whatever ...
    Thanks so much for your effort in tallying up the results of our responses, and making this comparison to the muggle world.

However anyone else might choose to label me, I remain forever a boob man. Boobs rule!
    Last edited by Lori Kurtz; 04-16-2016 at 08:40 AM. Reason: fix typo

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah7391 View Post
    A question for hetrosexual and bisexual MTF dressers. What physically attracts you to women and do you think it influences the way you dress?

Of course, there's much more to attraction than how a woman looks, but which do you prefer - boobs, legs, butts or something else?

For me, it's legs all the way. I'm sure this influences the way I dress as I simply wouldn't bother if I couldn't wear hose/tights, dresses/skirts and high heels.
    1.) Face (by far.)

2.) Butt.

3.) Boobs.

4.) Legs.