Thread: "I envy you."

"I envy you."

I went out to lunch crossdressed to a Japanese fast food restaurant. I was wearing a brown shirt, a multicolored maxi skirt, very high nude heels, and my man head. The Japanese woman at the counter took my order. I sat down. She called my number. I received my tray of food from her. Later, while I was still eating, she came into the dining area and started wiping tables. She first came to a table near mine. She looked down at my foot (my legs were crossed). I smiled at her and complimented the food. She said, "How tall are those?" in reference to my shoes. I said, "I don't know. Maybe four inches. She said, "Wow. I envy you. My feet hurt after wearing these all day." She was wearing comfortable work shoes that had a slight wedge to them.

She said, "I envy you." to a man in a skirt and heels. Wow. That's never happened to me before!

Disclaimer: I am not normally prone to wearing such high heels. Normally, I wear flats. But these shoes were SO beautiful and they were only $6 on consignment... I love them, but I am not a big heels person... Am I?
    I am a man who presents male and wears feminine clothes.
    I blog about my outings: https://joeypress.wordpress.com/

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You never know what comment you will get and thats part of the fun.

Banned Read only
    I envy you because she envied you...why does that sound like a plot for a Seinfeld episode? 😂

Great story Johanne, 'CDing is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get' (bet ya didn't know Forest Gump was a movie about CDing did ya 😉 )

Banned Read only
    JJJJohanne,
    I love those compliments when they're genuine, I had a similar thing happen when I was buying my first peep toe heeled shoes, the SA said how nice they looked and how lucky I was that I could wear them as she couldn't.

Banned Read only
    Teresa, I have had the same positive compliments from SA's in shoe stores as well as women customers trying on shoes beside me. Unlike some have said on here that SA will compliment you just to sell shoes I believe with all my heart they were honest and sincere. Also, unlike a lot of the threads on here that women are turned off by men dressing in women's clothes all of the women that I have talked with HAD NO PROBLEM WITH IT AND WERE JUST FINE WITH MEN WEARING HEELS AND OTHER FEMININE CLOTHING. The last SA I spoke with was in Penney's, she was not selling me anything but spotted me in 3" heel black boots and girl boot cut jeans, she said the combination looked very nice on me so I asked her did she see anything wrong with a guy in girl clothes. She said absolutely not, wear what you like and what looks good on you. So this makes me wonder, are there that many women against crossdressing or are they more accepting than this site leads us to believe.

What a warm and fuzzy feeling you get when complimented by another woman.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    When I get complimented on my shoes, I am typically not in a shoe store, so I know I'm not being fed a a sales pitch. At the dress shops I frequent, I now have the reputation of having the best shoes and the SA'S all want a look. Most of them tell me they can't wear heels as high as mine. Well, I couldn't do it for a whole work day, either! LOL.

Probably the best compliment came when I was in the supermarket. I had on a mostly gender neutral outfit with 4 inch heel booties. A woman nearby, a customer, said "I just love your shoes". I replied "Thank you" and we talked for a minute or two about them. Totally made my day!

Getting a complement by a female when we are out dressed is just great. It makes one's day. The clothes I wear have lots of bows and ribbons and thereis one form of complement which really makes my day. This is when a female tells me to hold still while she adjusts or reties a bow or ribbon.
    The Japanese might be a little more included to CDs as it is a small part of their culture. On TV comedie programs cross dressing plays a role far more often than in the US. Also in the traditional Japanese theater, Kabuki, all female rolls are played by specially trained males who play only female roles. They are brought up as females as youngsters and are even made to engage in female activities such as playing with dolls.Your Japanese waitress would have been exposed to cross dressing as a concept, one which is to some extent accepted by society. Her coment would have most likely been completely genuine.