Thread: Vitamin DD

Vitamin DD

I have not dressed as Joanne in more than several weeks. I was driving home intending to buy some new tie clips. So I drove to my favorite thrift store. Lisa, the sales woman that figured out I was a cross dresser was working today. Previously she helped me to put together a few of my 'Halloween' outfits. She met me in the men's clothing area. She said "I have some nice dresses in your size that may look good on you". She picked up the dresses and led me to the dressing room I tried them on. I picked out a black cocktail dress that looked nice on me. As I walked out to the cashier Lisa said "That dress will look much nicer on you wearing your bra and forms."
    On my way out I thought "I didn't want to buy anything today now I'm going to have to dress up, and I don't have much time." I got home. Then I did a bare bones dressing session a butt shaper, a DD bra, forms, stockings, a wig and the new dress. I felt so good for having dressed even though I dressed for less than an hour. I guess I needed my 'vitamin DD'!
    Last edited by Joanne108; 04-08-2016 at 05:45 PM.

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    When you haven't been able to dress for awhile even a few moments gathered to dress can be wonderful. Sounds like you got a great deal and someone is keeping an eye on things for you which is nice.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

That is so cool.
    I've been buying two to four dresses a week at the thrift store and I often wonder what they think.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Judy I don't think they really care to them its just another item to ring up.
    They are well aware our kind shop there a lot so its no big deal.

Normally I only go out en femme on weekends, unless there is a holiday or I can take a day off during the week. When I start getting dressed early Saturday morning I feel like have have not done this for ages and the feeling is really great. It's a real energy boost. Even not dressing for 5 days is a long time for me. I need my 'vitamine CD' as often as I can get it.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    As I sleep every night 38DD, panties and nighty. I believe I'm getting the correct amount of DD.
    Gotta' stay healthy, right?
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Sounds like you have a personal shopper

Mm hmmm sounds like an awesome time!
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Wow never mind the short time to dress, where can I get a personal sale lady like that.

I'm fortunate that I shop at the thrift store with my GF. She helps to pick what will look nice on me. When we cash out they think it's hers. A while ago we bought some shoes and we could tell the cashier knew she doesn't wear size 10 shoes!

I love the thrift shops. I browse and pick out clothes in guy mode. Then try them on in the fitting room. The only issues I had are a few female customers gave me a look for being in their way of the row of racks! I figured they are mad that I stole their good deal off the rack! Had others talk to me like I'm their shopping buddy! The staff has told me good luck with my finds and ohh that is pretty, they make me feel good. When I first get to the store I tell myself I should be 10-15 min but really take 30-45 min! It is so much fun browsing and trying on different pieces that the time flys by. Then the cost is so low. Then I can't wait to try them on at home!