Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: first time

first time

Hello everyone. I've been dressing up for over 10 years but this is my first time using breast forms and im amazed at how they look and feel. I didn't realise how good they would be and if I'd know would have bought some years ago. So now I'm wondering what obvious things other people have learned and wish they'd realised sooner.

Amy, I couldn't agree more. The feeling of having "the girls" out in front adds so much. Just wish they were real...
    Juliax
    Not all of us grow up to be the man we once thought we might become.

My candle burns at both ends. It will not last the night. But Ah, my friends, and Oh my foes, It gives a lovely light.

Breast forms are very cool.
    Back in the 80's they were very expensive made for women who had a mastectomy sold for about $300 each side.
    I'm sure most of us back then came up with some home made breasts.
    I used water balloons which were pretty nice but a real bummer when they would pop and your whole outfit would get wet!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Gold Member
    I agree; A breast form can give you that look that puts you in a different world.
    It fills out the dress, or the top to give you that woman appearance, what we all
    strive to achieve.
    Rader

Water balloons worked fine for me for many years. The big revelation was what an improvement in my overall figure was created by padding my hips and butt. I bought padded panties and padded girdles, and got creative with the removable foam rubber pads that each of them had. I didn't realize until I tried them how much my uncurviness below the waist contradicted the feminine appearance that I had worked so hard for with my hair and makeup and breasts.

Platinum Member

To A Whole New Level !

Hi Amy , Breast Forms takes Crossdresing to a whole new level of femininity.

I have had some type of forms for at least 50yrs you could order foam forms from
    the Sears & Wards catalogs and pick them up at the catalog stores way back then.

Then about 30yrs. ago I got my first silicon breast forms and have never looked back.
    I now have three different sizes depend on what kind of projection that I'm trying to achieve. >Orchid ......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Junior Member Beauty Parlor Bev's Avatar
    Breast Forms are the most feminizing accesory you can add to your look. They change my whole look, feel, and attitude!

I picked up forms this year at glamour boutique (my first outing was to go there one night completely enfemme. It felt so good. But anyway do most girls glue them on or just put them in their bra's. I have noticed that the residual of glue lets them stick to you for a few times, even days later, once they warm to your body.

Banned Read only
    Amy,
    The shape just isn't right without something to fill the bra to the right shape. I describe it like that because I still use double layered water balloons. I posted a while ago about the use of bought forms, at the time I felt it was a step too far if my wife found out what I was using, I know it's weird but it's how I feel.
    I've never had any problems, with them , I've got it off to a fine art now and can make them up to any size I want. I find about 7-8 ozs ( about 200grms ) gives me the right shape and correct bounce, I'm still using them to go out to my meetings, just have to careful where people pin name badges !

Amy, since nobody else seems to be responding to your question...

I'm wondering what obvious things other people have learned and wish they'd realised sooner.
    Along that same line, I was surprised what a big difference hip/butt padding made as well. If you have the resources, try DressTech and LoveMyBubbles, among others.

Other than that, I have been consistently surprised by different aspects of dressing over the years. For the longest time I wore only skirts and dresses, who would have thought that I'd like the feel and look of tight jeans? The right wig (or bangs/whatever) can make a huge difference. I was a neck-down dresser for a long time, then I discovered how makeup makes me feel. Nails, shoes, jewelry... a winter coat and girly boots... I suspect that everybody's Aha Moments are different, and you'll have to find out what works for you.

Jump in! Have fun!
    "Don't hate me just for wanting to feel beautiful."

Breast forms are not only a necessary item but a object of femininity. I WOULDN'T consider getting dressed without them.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Quote Originally Posted by amy1989 View Post
    So now I'm wondering what obvious things other people have learned and wish they'd realised sooner.
    I recently was able to dress fully... hip pads, waist cincher, everything. Well not everything. I have very little in the way of jewelry but what I do have I didn't have on. I think having the right amount and appropriate jewelry is a finishing, polished touch that takes a male to female presentation from amateur hour to a put-together-look.

I also did my makeup in the car. Disaster. I didn't like how it turned out and I feel like I look recognizable as my male self... kinda like that old saying of lipstick on a pig. Anyway, I've been watching youtube vids again on makeup particularly the guys who do drag. They can contour the male face to look feminine in a transformation that is amazing at times... particularly hiding eyebrows and repositioning them higher with stencils.

So in short... jewelry and makeup contouring.
    Last edited by IamWren; 04-11-2016 at 06:55 AM.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Reality Check
    A wig, breast forms and hip and butt padding are essential for me. Obviously a dress or blouse and skirt and women's shoes. Some cheap jewelry, lipstick and beard cover rounds it out.

You have to do something with your eyebrows and body hair to really make it work. I trim mine.

I have always gone for smalland perky breasts, modern rounded ones don't give me the look.

Sometimes a bit of hip padding under jeans, skirts and belt are always fine.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Before I joined here I never thought about a wig and jewelry, I wished I would have thought about it sooner. It really completes the full look and the jewelry is icing on the cake.

I wish I had started using makeup eariler and learning how to apply it properly...I still struggle

Silver Member
    My breast forms feel wonderful weather hanging from my chest or resting in my bra. When I gently caress them, they feel so real!

Once you get forms there is no going back.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hi Amy welome hun. My breast forms are the best girly thing I ever got.
    Angie

oh yes..breast forms are incredible. for years I did the whole bird seed in hose trick and believe me, it works and they looked good...and then I put on breast forms. No more bird seed for this bird! Also a corset is *indispensable* in my book!

I got my first set about3yrs ago ,something i could undress with,gave the appearance of over developed becks.they worked great .Then to a big Girl size later .I don't leave homewithout them!!!

I completely agree with Josie that a corset is indispensable. I'll be posting pics of me wearing my blue bandage dress with and without a corset. I likely cinched my waist too much creating proportions that are not particularly realistic. But, it'll show you just how much you can narrow your waist with this garment. Nikki
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Silicone breast forms are awesome! Just DO NOT try sleeping with them... LOL.. i have ruined some this way. SPLIT...
    Tonya Rose This is me! (song by camp rock)

I use to love breast forms and say they are all that I need.
    Now I love to get the lower looking more feminine, hip pads (dresstech) and a coset I love.
    When you can tuck well and have the curves.
    Having big breasts are not when ever girl has, but a healthy female has hip and waist curves and dare I say it a "Thigh GAP"
    That is what does it for me now.

For years, I never had true breast forms. Janet's Closet had a closeout sale on them, and I finally bit the bullet and bought a set. Now I'm mad at myself for not doing it sooner. Of course, I just had to get a set that were glueable, and the adhesive remover.

For the life of me, I KNOW I've smelled that adhesive remover somewhere. (Other than Hollister adhesive remover.) I know it's going to drive me nuts figuring out what that actually is. The adhesive, I thought was rather expensive. Several drug stores sell it. Since when does Office Depot considered a place to buy it?(!)

I can see me buying a better set in the future. For now, I'll just revel in the ones I did buy.