Thread: Whew!

Whew!

I only had about 4 hours today and I went full-tilt...makeup, nails, pantyhose, shoes, dress,and jewelry!
    It's been soooooo long and I've been looking forward to it so much!

I had shoes/clothes in one room, makeup and nails all over the dining room table, and I was brushing out a crappy wig in another room.
    An awful lot of work to look like a hag for a couple hours!
    I loved it! But I can't wait until I have more than 6 hours so I can relax a bit!

Now the homestead looks like nothing every happened again and I'm exhausted!

So worth it, isn't it. If we had time and it was all easy it wouldn't be so much fun. I think I'm being sarcastic.

I know what your saying, it's so much work to get dolled up and then it's time to come back to earth.
    I typically only get three hours one a week.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Platinum Member
    Hi Alison , Are you absolutely sure that Everything is completely cleaned up and put away???
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    After doing make up my bathroom looks like a war zone LOL

I do remember those days. Many years ago! About 15 yrs ago. back before i came out to my wife! but now weekends are mine!!! Saturday and Sunday Are all about Tonya Time!!!!
    Tonya Rose This is me! (song by camp rock)

Silver Member
    If you get organized, you can get dressed much faster. You can also clean-up more efficiently with a routine.

Junior Member Misty Rae Pleasure's Avatar
    It's a lot of work, but it's worth it. I was out of town for the night last week for work and was able to be be en femme for more than six hours in the hotel room. It was so relaxing but I didn't want to go to retire as I was having so much fun. It must have been 2 am before I went to bed. Sleeply boy at work the next day.

Lady Pleasure

Banned Read only
    Alison,
    The CDers clock travels at twice normal speed , how can it take so long to get made up and dressed ?
    I must admit now I'm going out I do get better organised , my chosen outfit is washed and ironed, hanging ready along with the correct heels, my wigs are washed through and brushed . All I have to do is close shave, rub in some Olay 44+, let my face settle while I do my nails . Great tip from makeup site, do eyes first, foundation only takes a few minutes to brush on as does the powder, blusher, lipstick spray of perfume your done ! Underwear laid out on the bed, outfit out the wardrobe , slip the wig on , quick brush, maybe a coat or jacket, check the handbag and out the door .
    The less time it takes makes me feel more female , it's how most women would get ready ! As for the mess well the wife doesn't want to see it so it all gets cleaned away before leaving.

It is sooo time consuming to dress "the right way" but totally worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Alison , Are you absolutely sure that Everything is completely cleaned up and put away???
    LOL!!
    My wife knows and is continuing to cope pretty well. She said it looked like I didn't get all the make up off!
    and I'm still finding blonde hairs around, but not many.

By chance I ended up with more time today and am at it again! Lucky girl me!!!
    All but the nails so far and it's great!!

It does take some effort to get really dolled up, or even partially dolled up someetimes. I've more or less givdn up gpong out dressed just for a couple of hours. It's a kind of teasing. I've also come to realize that days on which I can go out en femme are very special. I used to think that I should get home fairly early to do other things around the house but now when I'm out en femme I no longer hurry to get back home and take my time. Days en femme are very valuable and precious days, to be enjoyed to the fullest.

No matter how much time I have I dress less time less dress more thme more dress. but than my wife knows so I can dress when she is here.
    Angie