As usual ....With my daily preparations for a normal CD life last Sunday ,,,,,After I have put on the bra , panty hose and a lovely skirt to go with it with a wig on the top ....I started to put some red lipsticks and finally the finger nail polish ,,yet not expecting any body since my wife is spending the day at her sister and my three kids left early for Sunday trips and plans ...while I was finalizing my make up to start enjoying the whole show together looking at the mirror which is part of the spectacle suddenly the door bell rang ....I ran to see who is at the door when suddenly I saw my brother standing waiting at the door step ....So As usual and like any other Cd ...Ran to the nearest room and started to removing all at the same time while my brother rang couple of times .......I was shouting to him to wait ....surprisingly I finished fast my back up plan to remove what ever is exposed and I ran to open the door .....Yet after my brother entered to the lobby I noticed that I forgot to remove all my nail polish from the hand and feet and what makes it bad is that I colored them with a very vivid red color ....At this moment I was behind my brother accompanying him to the living area ,,,so he turned to me and looked at my hand polish with a big surprise ..."what the hell is this..... " he murmured ...again as a CD to these critical situations I replied that it is a medicine I'm using on my nails due to a fungus that is contagious ....That was a reason for my brother to leave in a very fast mode as soon as he heard the problem ............