Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How "girly" do you get?

How "girly" do you get?

When I first started dressing simply slipping into a pair of panties used to make me feel feminine.
    Now if I get dressed and don't do my makeup I just don't feel right.
    Other than not doing my nails I don't enjoying dressing unless it's from head to toe and a complete transformation.
    What about you ladies?

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.. PattiMichaels's Avatar
    Same for me, Juliana. Head-to-toe, or not at all. I have never been an under-dresser. Only thing I often don't remove is my toenail polish since that's a time consuming, meticulous process that I take great pride in keeping intact.

I keep my press on manicure nails ready to go as the last thing I put on. I have my personal grooming routine down to a science now and can be ready to go out as Patti rather quickly now.

I agree with you. Early on it was just a pair of panties or pantyhose. Now I don't feel right unless I'm fully transformed. Hmmm? Sounds like an addiction when I say it like that.
    Rebecca Bas

Well Hi Juliana, A lot depends on my mood, I have a lot of items to pick from for my moods, lately Ive been in out and androgynous mode, all girls clothes but after quite a few outings I understand Im presenting well dressed, after a New start, a styled haircut, Im getting a bit of attention , Ive also found I like that! I joined recently, accepting myself after a lot of conflict, Im very happy. Im exploring myself, making new friends and hope to make some outside the forum. I own pretty much anything outside a good wig or makeup so far.
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"

Today I am in my usual stealth mode. Gloria Vanderbilt "Amanda" blue jeans, male denim shirt, blue Vanity Fair panties with matching soft cup bra (unpadded), blue satin cami and womens socks.

Silver Member
    Juliana - I am like you. I enjoy being fully dressed. I like to transform myself, experiment with different looks. I can dress very quickly ("Heather-Lite") with make-up in about 15 minutes or take longer to achieve the look I want, especially if I am going out.

Banned Read only
    I kinda like the tween look, I dress head to toe in clothing from Long Tall Sally but I have a very femme 'Tom boy' look. Now that the days are getting longer and warmer though I'm starting to go all in (bra, big earrings, purse) and as my makeup skills are improving I'm more inclined to use the whole box of crayons!

More to the OP though, I'm "girly" all the time, for me it's how "manly" do I get...I occasionally go crazy and were baggy jeans, chunky shoes, a baggy shirt, and even trim my nails (not that often fortunately ☺ yuk )

Silver Member
    If I'm staying at home, I'll wear panties, a bra, forms, thigh highs, flats and lipstick. Its just too much trouble to wear more makeup just for me.

I get as girly as I can. I've been on vacation this week ad aside from a few thing I had to do I was fully dressed all week that's 9 days. And makeup a few times.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I get as girly as I can. I've been on vacation this week ad aside from a few thing I had to do I was fully dressed all week that's 9 days. And makeup a few times.
    Angie

Platinum Member
    When Stephanie comes out to play it's all or nothing with the exception of the nail polish. That's too time consuming to apply and remove. If I don't have a full day to dress, which is at least seven hours I just don't bother. I know there are many who are limited by their circumstances to just "crumbs of time" as I call it. So for me, it's my wig, dress, heels and hosiery, bra, panty, slip and garter girdle to hold up my stockings. And, I really do not have time to stand in front of a mirror and gaze at myself all day. I have too many domestic chores to do while my wife is at work.

It has been all or nothing for me from an early age, being girly was something for me in my 20's before I got married.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I just about always do all or nothing.

The other day I thought I try dressing in full but skip the makeup to see if I would still enjoy it.
    Well as soon as I was fully dressed my son came home unexpectedly.
    I'll have to try it another day.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I'm another all or nothing girl; once I put on a pretty bra, it's all over, nothing male...

Jamie
    At the makeup counter

Same, all or nothing. I hate that I can't shave my body (not out to my SO) since, as I've read on here before, cding is also a very tactile experience for me and I love smooth legs...I'm also just not an underdressing type of girl, though no knock on anyone who is. But yes, I like it all: make up, nails, jewelry, perfume, wig...all of it!

Unfortunately I don't get the opportunity to go all the way with makeup all that often. I underdress often, I only wear panties any more, unless I have a Dr's appointment. I usually wear tights or pantyhose, and a bra and shaper. Many times I will dress just without the makeup when I don't have the time to apply and remove with some time to enjoy it.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Personally I feel like a female 90% of the time so clothes really don't matter.
    I am a tweener most of the time so very andro most people would say but I enjoy going all out 100% female too.

All or nothing for me. And I try to buy more stylish clothes when possible.

It is always "all the way" for me.
    Hugs, Carole

All out when I go out shopping and maybe brunch or lunch, but not so much when at home doing chores or running errands but still more femme than masc. can't leave the house without earrings, rings, bracelets and my purse of course.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

As long as I'm silky smooth I just see it as girl in weekend mode,girl just out of bed mode,girl having a day off mode, really natural and no need to be top to toe, PJ's no make up is a good day, I feel sooo relaxed this way!

I do it from head to toe. Yep a really girly girl at times. Like now. and most weekends. Did my nails this morning.
    Part Time Girl

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    I'm with you, Juliana - all the way girly for me or not at all

Platinum Member
    Hi Juliana, Over the years I worked my way up to Dressing to the NINES .
    That is my way of doing Orchid.-......
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 04-23-2016 at 08:51 PM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I am an all or nothing girl also. The only thing I may leave off is nails. I love the makeup and the clothes but I don't just like doing one.
    Please call me Lisa!

Girly Girl all the way...