Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How "girly" do you get?

I have to go all out or nothing, love to be a total gurl, have to look and feel the part

I love to feel super girly, and while girly clothing is my license to feel girly- I'm finding I can now feel it all even in boy clothes, which I am very grateful for. It is obvious that women spend a lot of time in pretty drab clothes, and don't lose their permission to feel, so I realized this could be true for me too. But I do switch to girly clothes as soon as I can so I am not depriving myself unnecessarily !
    We are all beautiful...!

For me, it must be 100%....do not feel comfortable half dressed.....
    Always must be the complete package

Hose & Heel Loving Divia. Lee Andrews's Avatar
    Depends on the situation and time constraints. I can be happy from just a pair of panties or total Lee if I have the time. Don't seem to have much spare time these days! Lol

Like other girls...all or nothing....when i am female...i am female...so the less masculine as possible :-)
    lovely question tho...

As the song says, "All or nothing at all". I just finished polishing my nails. New dress. Wearing the first time. I may have to go out. I'm totally dressed today. medium length wig to 3" pumps. AND Hanes thigh highs. I know few women wear nylon stockings or pantyhose...but they looks so nice and feel great.

Aspiring Member
    When dressed as a female I become fully female. I am very girly having developed many wonderful feminine traits and mannerisms.

I like to go all tbe way but dont always have the opportunity. I stay shaved and wear panties all the time. When I get home from work I get fully dressed but stop short of doing my nails.

Kendra an ohio crossdress kendracd's Avatar
    I go all the way, dress wig make up, nails fingers and toes, I too stay shaved underneath forms in my bra, nylons and heels, 0561767712.jpg

All or nothing for Megan, the time spent getting ready is well worth it.

Totally every once.in a while. Mainly lingerie panties bra

It really depends on where my gender slider is on a given day. Generally I don't go full on femme because I don't usually feel 100%, and even then I don't go super girly. No makeup, no frilly stuff, etc. Lately it's a blouse, bra, forms, and pants.

That said, lately I can feel feminine regardless of my attire and I can feel manly regardless of what I'm wearing too. I dress to match my mood, but I don't need to dress to feel right anymore.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    It's all about relaxing and being my self. I usually go for full make up. But it's not a must. I can happily just put on female clothes and a bit of lippy pop on some ear rings and enjoy my day. Full make up or nay I feel as girly as girly can be when dressed.

I'd love to have the time to get 100% girlie, but only rarely get to do this. As I am married and my wife barely tolerates my cross-dressing, it's usually a case of just wearing a silk slip and maybe stockings and lace undies. I don't wear my good gear in front of her, as sadly it upsets her. I wish more than anything that one day she will become a bit more understanding and tolerant of my needs.

Banned Read only
    I am male...32 yrs...slim and fair.
    I enjoy cross dressing
    I brought some lingerie stuff.I wear it ...it just turns me on.
    but keep on changing the lingerie and watch myself in mirror
    I look great in that stuff.
    I have also taken selfies...When I am in this activity ....I am completely in different mood.
    I am straight....but still I love it

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]
    Last edited by Lorileah; 06-21-2016 at 02:56 PM. Reason: TMI and if you have a question start your own thread please

Definately need to be 100% or none at all, without makeup or a wig I just don't feel girly.

Full on, top to toe. Makeup, underwear, wig, clothing, shoes. If I don't look like a girl it's not worth the time spent for me. Hence I don't get to dress that often.

Normally I am way too busy to do anything more than half ass makeup and a casual outfit (bra, yoga pants, shirt, wig, clip ons, and lipstick or just a dress with makeup). When I get the chance or I plan to have a girls weekend then it is game on.

As much as possible as time permits. It's usually all or nothing.