Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: How "girly" do you get?

I only like to be a girly girl always head to toe. Full dress up mode with heels, makeup, wig, and nails. Having said that, my dressing has been so infrequent lately, when given the chance to dress without makeup and wig, I have had to do it. But it is just not the same.

Interesting question! I used to be all about "the 'frillier', the better!", but these days I kind-of dress how I feel :-) Most of the time I'll do "just enough" makeup to get a smooth, feminine look, and then toss on a pair of shorts/jeans and a casual shirt. Much like a typical GG would do, I suppose. Now, I *do* love getting all dolled up, but I typically reserve that for when I have ample time to spend dressed that way.

I usually stick to just panties and maybe a bra. On occasion I'll get entirely dressed though. That's only when I have a lot of time and unfortunately that doesn't happen very often at all.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    It's either completely Tina, or it's not Tina at all. For me, my mind just doesn't understand what I would be if I were "in between".

In fact, the only time I'm at all uncomfortable being seen by anyone is when I'm in transition. That "in between" time is complicated because my mind is transitioning at the same time that my appearance is changing. It really is a matter of mental perspective.

I also should say that I really enjoy the separation of my two gendered selves! They are virtually different people and it's so interesting watching Tina evolve as sh come to grips with the kind of life she wants to lead.

Don't always do make up and nails due to time but get fully dressed even if just in some skinny jeans and comfortable top. For me nails since I see them if I'm not interacting with others is more important then makeup. But makeup outside of some real basics is still a mystery to me.

When I crossdress I like to be totally dressed as a girl (Including makeup)

Just dress in the clothing for the feel, a personal thing. No one really wants to see me like this. To go any further with makeup, hair, nails, padding, tucking, etc would be, for me, COSTUMING, which I would not mind doing, but really have no occasion to do.

Usually its all or nothing, but sometimes just wearing panties, bra, and petticoat will be enough for me when time is limited.

I usually confuse clerks.

Painted nails (all 20), I might be wearing boy shorts, I might be wearing a cami or t-shirt (or both). I just don't care what they think, I'm just ME.

Every now and again I get positive comments about my nails or clothes. I have *never* gotten hate comments. Either because I'm a GD moose or because civilization. I hope it is because civilization, but I live in MA. I'm an East coast hippie.
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

At beginning, I could just wear heels and enjoy it.
    Now, it is always all the way even if sometimes I don't do my nails (it takes a lot of time and it's not my favorite part) .
    Boys who dress as girls have more fun.

I can be as girly as I want or rather as much as I can without "coming out" - last night I was very girly (stockings, lingerie, long dress, make up & perfume) today under-dressing to go to the shops.
    luv J

I can be anywhere between just underdressed and being dressed to the nines. Im not out, so i underdress to work and when I get home, its nice to just throw on a skirt or dress or my pink PJs and relax. Sometimes i might put on some lipstick too. When i decide to do full makeup though, it has to be perfect and that takes time. Time well spent, but not always available. Nothing compares to being dressed to the nines though.

I progressed just as you........if not fully made up, decked out from wig to heels, it just doesn't feel complete.

100% from head to toe.

I use to be that way .... head to toe.

But now if I have hip pads, corset/slimmmer and attached forms ... it almost does not matter.

To feel like I have a female body is good for me.

When Amanda is here it is all or nothing. Just wearing a bra or panties only just does not help the urge to dress. It does calm it a little bit when I have no other choice but to underdress.
    Amanda

Pantie, wig, makeup, stockings-that's it. Oh, and temp tats on my behind.

Aspiring Member
    I started with just underwear. Now I prefer all or nothing (except nails & shave legs). I like the way makeup makes me look & feel. Sometime when I am rushed, just an outfit will do.
    Sara

Juliana, I am exactly the opposite. When I first started dressing, I felt like I had to do the whole thing or nothing. Head to toe.

Now, not going out much, I often just do my hair, keep my body hairless, keep my nails painted and often just wear a T-shirt and panties.

With oly having a limited amount of time to dress i am more than happy with what ever i can fit in to my couple of hours a week and just putting panties on after work some times is enough and then others its full on am still practiceing with make up etc and dont have a wig or heels so when i say full on its not a full transition if you know what i mean

Quote Originally Posted by Randee View Post
    Just dress in the clothing for the feel, a personal thing. No one really wants to see me like this. To go any further with makeup, hair, nails, padding, tucking, etc would be, for me, COSTUMING, which I would not mind doing, but really have no occasion to do.
    That's about the same with me. I like just wearing the clothes around the house, but have no desire to go further with wig, makeup, etc.

I go all the way.
    Shave (all), make up, eye-lash extension, nails (instant glue on), wig, forms, lingerie, dresses, high heel sandals, jewelery,
    perfume ect.
    Recently I have discovered body glitter. Applying a small amount to my whole body really makes my skin glow.

I've a very understanding GF, so when I get home from work I change into Kathy. I occasionally wear make up and shoes during the week at home. At the weekend I do my nails, make up and wear a wig

Since my opportunities are limited, I need to be 100% girly when I become Sarah. Anything short of that is disappointing. This includes make-up, all of my clothing, nails, wig, jewelry and any other little detail. The Sarah I see in the mirror after I am done must be convincing inside and out.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

Banned Read only
    I always go as far as possible. Which means, after every few months or so, I'm going a lot farther than earlier, because I've learned new things, got better clothes, or changed something physically about me (mostly weight loss).