Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How "girly" do you get?

I don't like halfway measures. I go all out when I dress. This also means dressing in really feminine clothes, not the pseudo feminine styls of clothing that a male could easily wear.

I'll start out with just garter stocking then I need to add the bra then it's just not right without the wig then it's skirt blouse heels........then I notice I've got the lipstick on and clipping on some earrings! How does this happen??

Aspiring Member
    On a daily basis, I simply underdress.
    When my wife works nights, I wear forms and a nightie to bed.
    When I get the chance to be on my own, it's the full thing every time.

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    For a long time, I only partially dressed in women's clothes and never once fully dressed.

Then one day I did fully dress. And for a long time, it was all or nothing.

Now.... I mix it up. Most days I am partially dressed in women's clothes and two to three times per month I'll fully dress.

I'm always wearing women's clothing, it's just a matter of wearing what I can get away with outside.
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

Banned Read only
    I have 2 modes. When at home, I will often dress neck down. Today it's T-shirt, long denim skirt, bra and forms, shapewear and open slides. If I'm going out, as I did 2 weekends ago, it was head to toe with makeup, hat and jewelry.

DeeAnn

I prefer all the way, but I will underdress for work when I am able. After many years of only dresses and skirts, I am realizing that I need more casual clothes for blending in while shopping. That chance is coming soon!

Aspiring Member
    When I dress, I dress from head to toe.

When fully dressed I feel so relaxed and no stress.

When I dress I become a woman and have developed becoming very feminine.

I enjoy the feeling of being a woman.

Juliana,

I need to see Niki in the mirror...not just vince in a dress...that is so important.

hugs

niki
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

With my long hair, I feel girly & feminine every day.

Yes its the same for just panties or stockings don't do it for me. Its the whole thing starting with a close shave.

Since I only dress at bed time, it depends on my mood/feelings at the time. Sometimes, it's a simple nightgown; other times, it's a lot more with panties, slippers, "girlie" babydoll PJs, etc.

Lacy PJs

Hi Juliana, I couple of weeks ago I decided to do an experiment. I dressed completely in woman's cloths, corset, panties, stockings, bra and forms, and low heel loafers. On the outside I wore a pair of woman's black jeans, and a loose fitting woman's blue shirt. I put on my loose fitting winter coat, left to shop at Walmart and the Shop & Save. I do not pass as I have a full beard and a partly bald male head wearing a cap. Absolutly nobody even noticed my cloths or at least nobody said anything or gave me any funny looks. If I had been a woman dressed in a smart business skirt suit and wearing heels, every male in Walmart and most of the women would have noticed her. The way I was dressed, does nothing for me, but is the way I see most women dressed today. If I had my druthers and the courage. I would dress like the business woman.

I'm with you Jenny although I also like the accessories, i.e. Bracelets and necklace with clip on earrings!
    Tina

Fishnet tights, knee high black leather boots and a short leather skirt.

It all depends on my mood and weather.

For me, it depends. If I'm going out en femme, it's obviously all the way. Around the house, it's most of the way -- I may not shave or put on makeup, but I'm more comfy in my comfy clothes. I find that my ladies' shorts and jeans fit me better than my male ones, so' I'll often wear them in male mode when I'm not at work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I'm with the OP. It is all or nothing for me. I can only rarely get my toes and fingers done though--that is a bummer.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

It is just neck down for me 99.998% of the time.
    On the very rare occasion that I do go out, then A wig is added.
    I have never done makeup or nails.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I'm at least a bit girly all the time now, even when primarily presenting as male. (I'm not on HRT, nor have I had any surgeries, but I cross-dress with an aim of passing as a GG).

My ears are pierced, and ever since I got them done in January I've always been wearing at least simple stud earrings. Nothing dangly yet, as I'm not supposed to do dangly earrings until after the first 6 months of healing. Lately it's usually a 3 to 5 mm crystal stud of a color to match what I am wearing, even in male mode. When all out girly, I might switch to more feminine styles of earrings.

Also since January I've had acrylic nails professionally done, so my nails are girly 24x7. Today I got them re-done with crimson polish and gold glitter on the nail edges.

My face, arms and body are always shaved, and no one usually seems to comment on that when I am in male mode.

So, even when presenting male, I have all of the above girly traits, plus I'm under-dressed with silky bikini panties and feminine trouser stockings (knee-high nylons), and most of the clothes I am wearing as a male are more likely to be from the women's department, such as unadorned women's jeans, or unisex t-shirts.

My natural hair is shoulder length and drawn back in a pony tail, though I have male pattern baldness, so there is almost no hair on top. I've been growing it out with the idea of maybe trying a partial wig, to replace what I have lost while having natural hair where I still have it.

===

But when I am feeling like presenting female or wearing obviously female clothes like dresses or decorated woman's jeans, or women's shoes, it's all out. Breast forms, hip pads, wig, every last bit of clothing and shoes and accessories coordinated, and my makeup as perfect as I can get it, with the clothes and makeup suitable to where I will be going. When I step out my door en-femme, I should be able to pass as a GG, or at least as a transitioned TG.

Around the house, when not going out, but having a 'girly day' for my own enjoyment, I might not do the makeup, and I might do without the wig. But I'll have a wig at the ready that I can slip on if I need to answer the door, and I'd at least be properly shaved, so no stubble is showing!

I'm working at it, but I don't have much practice with make up.

Banned Read only
    Well, not to brag, but you did ask - I'm a woman and I've had enough surgery that I'm 100% girly all the time, even naked. (No fair, I know...) I usually wear makeup if I'm doing much more than running a quick errand, or if I lack time to do my makeup. If I'm not leaving the house that day, I often skip wearing makeup.

I keep my nails manicured all the time. I basically always wear a dress.

I'm probably less over the top femme than many of you - I can't wear heels for orthopedic reasons. I also probably dress more conservatively than many of you, but I've always been pretty conservative about my appearance.

BTW, I really appreciate the effort so many on the forum, and other CDs I know locally, put into their appearance. I really mean it! A lot of the CDs I know dress better than some of the women - cis or trans - that I know. And while I believe women should be able to wear what they want, I really do like it when someone has put work into their presentation and looks good. Of course, lots of you would probably take shortcuts too if you had to dress every day.

When I dress it is always full clothes no wig or make up. If someone calls I can quickly apply make up and wig.

Everything just short of hair and makeup. They are the two things I can't seem to get the hang of so for the sake of just enjoying my dressing time and being comfortable they're on the back shelf for now. If things ever change, and I'm going out dressed, will definitely need to figure them out.

I don't get fully dressed often I have a few times wig makeup nails it was great I do under dress hardly ever with out pantys