Thread: Do you feel overexposed in male mode ?

Banned Read only

Do you feel overexposed in male mode ?

This is just a fun thread after reading Carly's thread about wearing women's jeans ! I hope she doesn't mind ?

I commented that my wife has never seen me dressed but when shopping for drab clothes she wants me buy tighter fitting trousers in a normal style and jean style. Obviously I don't tuck in male mode but when I go out it now feels slightly odd even overexposed to be showing a male shape, when at other times you take the trouble to tidy things away when dressed.

So the question is do you feel overexposed in male mode ? I suppose a follow on question is are you tempted tuck in male mode because it feels more natural ?

It doesn't just feel more natural, it's become a natural mechanical process. On the rare occasions these days when I'm wearing boxers, I'll tuck and then realize it's not going to work. Most of the time I wear panties and I do tuck even in male mode.

Wendy

Luckily I'm not a tight jeans fan... Duhhhhh.... And really don't have that much to feel exposed about. Down there. Male wise. Lol. But I do feel exposed up top when my male shirts don't fit my not so male breasts. No tucking them!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

tend to feel overexposed wearing spandex biking shorts and running tights. You know, Ellen made a joke the other day about guys wearing spandex (something about how wrong it was) which kind of annoyed me. I love her dearly (who doesn't?) but she's hardline to pass judgment on anyones' clothing choices.

Naw, heck in male mode we are an animal with all the drippings of a man. Our women want us that way, go figure. So no in male jeans and a T-shirt we are just males. I do that quite well and male seems really familiar as far as that goes, we been that most of our lives. But when we are women, yep it is tucked away. but in male mode nope.
    Part Time Girl

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    No need to worry for me. My wife says that I'm the biggest she knows. How do you hide that?

Becky
    Last edited by Lorileah; 04-12-2016 at 11:41 AM. Reason: don't try and bypass word filter
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Banned Read only
    So she doesn't get out much then, Becky?

I've been told over the years that I've got a pretty nice male package. In guy mode, which is my regular mode, tight jeans tend to show it somewhat. I see people sometimes checking it out and no one has complained yet

Like Karren said, I don't have much but it's still there so yes... I kind of do feel exposed. I don't like it so I try to tuck it down and wear tight undies.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Never really gave it much thought.
    I do in girl mode when my boobs are out there for the world to see.LOL

when wearing mens pants to work, i find myself raising them more towards more my girl waistline then mens waistline.
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

I don't own any male jeans and the T is so low now that there is not much to look at most of the time

Also I agree with Audrey that Ellen was a bit off base with her spandex comments when trying to make a no hate speech......what was she thinking,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh she wasn't

But I can tell you I was at a parade the other day and there were a few guys in spandex costumes that looked like they had oranges stuffed in down there......wow I thought this is not a pretty thing to see......... and I am no prude...........so if you wear em like I do everywhere and often...... tuck it a bit is my point
    Way too Girly ! I couldn't smell the smoke, and now I'll watch the flames

Out on Parole ......Woo Hoo

I tuck all the time and have for many years. You don't have to wait till you're in girl mode. I don't like anything showing no matter how I'm dressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    So she doesn't get out much then, Becky?
    Oooh, so cruel Jennifer. She loves me really...I believe. I'm buying a pub tea tonight, so she is getting out sometimes, but its back to being Cinders thereafter.

I so want to try tucking so I can wear a smooth line in trousers but I just can't bring myself to do it. I'm the ultimate softie. I'll have to ask my doctor to do it for me, under general anaesthetic.

Becky

Banned Read only
    Becky,
    Or should I say big ............ , ( I have to be careful now with using suggestive symbols, I can't say anymore ! )

It depends if your doctor is male or female, I've gone from a great guy to being shared between two lady doctors, I guess to them a CDing problem shared is a problem halved !!
    So are you wanting assistance to a temporary tuck or something more permanent ? You know the old joke about two bricks and a vasectomy !!!

Just for ultimate clarity, my wife wouldn't mean it in a nice sense and anyway, it wouldn't be true.

Not tucking effectively means I have to wear tunic tops and skirts/dresses.

Becky

Reality Check
    I don't tuck in male mode and I don't feel like I have a problem with my "package" in male mode even though I'm usually wearing women's jeans.