Well this week I'm working the night shift at work with only one colleague around who knows of my dressing.

Since we're alone there all night and know when others start again we thought of the opportunity for me to come in dressed, though that wouldn't be entierly practical as the shifts overlap a bit, but I decided to rather bring all the items I'd require instead.

So I brought with a purse, heels, flower printed dress, forms, wig, jewelry and some makeup which I left in my car and underdressed panties, nude hose, corset and a bra.
A bit after all others had left I went to get the items and made a full transformation in about 15 minutes tops, and walked back into the factory from the wardrobe for the first time en femme, sure was a surreal but fun feeling.

Though my co-worker has seen some pictures of me before he was still a bit surprised at my fem look in person, but he's very accepting and understanding.

I stayed dressed for about 3-4 hours in while doing tasks that would be the least harmful to my outfit, which went really well and I loved every moment of it (can't remember last time the hours flew by this fast at work).

Took me about 10 minutes to swap back and about 40 minutes later again some other colleagues started showing up, unaware of it all.
(Guess I'll know later if any area I was in where videotaped lol).

I'll probably bring everything tomorrow too but whether I'll dress or not will depend on what tasks I have at hand etc.

Anyone else had a opportunity and taken a chance to dress at work? (with or without colleagues around)