Thread: International Day of Pink Tomorrow???

International Day of Pink Tomorrow???

Sorry, if I missed a posting about this already. I was a meeting today with what I would have normally considered some very conservative types when one of the women start to go off about wearing pink tomorrow.

I wasn't sure what she was talking about but I kind of guessed and was very surprised and please that this woman was so supportive. Now I look it up and it looks like it is to support ".....raising awareness to stop homophobia, transphobia, transmisogyny, and all forms of bullyingā€¯.

Guess I will have to see what I can do to work in a little pink.

Interesting, not heard of it before now.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

So I decided to do a search on the International Day of Pink and it popped up a website.
    I guess everyone else on the planet decided to do the same thing because DayOfPink.org has a 508 error that says, "resource limit is reached"

Congrats Gabby... you crashed their site.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Banned Read only
    Looks like we broke the internet (again), nice job ladies 😡

So the Pink day is TODAY? Good thing I'm full femme right now 😆

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    How cool I just happened to have picked a pink tshirt to wear today LOL.

the fog was thick today as i could not stop the urge to get fully gussied up today, now i know why....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

I have been working moving a lot of pink styrofoam insulation material this week, but that doesnt pass!

And now I know why I am wearing my pink and purple shirt today. ^_^

Wish I had realized. Does a black Pink Floyd shirt count? At work and too late to get some pink on now.

Liz:

I unfortunately didn't have any pink but I did dress and go out. Which begs a big question, how do I not have any PINK???

On another good note, I forgot to mention part of my meeting revolved around new public bathrooms. Again, this woman was all up in the TG struggle by insisting that the bathrooms be unisex. Rock on.

I wore pink, but didn't see more than usual today.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]