Reading post on other threads I am confused as to how and why it would be a necessity to have a CD name. I understand that it may allow one to relate to their CD tendencies as another side of them. What I don’t understand is the idea that if we are to accept CD as a part of who we are, then why hide it with an alter ego name. Is it for anonymity? Or general connection to live as the opposite sex fully with name and everything. I don’t have an alter ego name for my CD side, rather I identify with those that I wish I was able to dress as. For example my favorite women are Miranda Kerr, Taylor Hill, Alessandra Ambrosio, Adrian Lima, Candice Swanepoel, and Kaitlin Kloss so my CD revolves around making a connection to them. It may sound in a way weird but it’s how I enjoy my CD. I don’t consider my CD side to be something other than just a part of me and for now see no reason to distinguish it with another name.

Why do you have a CD name? How did you choose the name that you did? Do you feel it makes you more accepting of your CD side?