Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever wondered if that would look good…

Have you ever wondered if that would look good…

My normal morning routine consist of me taking up a seat at my local coffee house and enjoying my favorite brew as I watch the mice (people) scatter about in and out. As I watch the public grab their morning choice of get up I can’t help but to focus on the ladies that come into the store. My focus on the women that come into the store is for several reasons, but most of the time it’s to focus on what they are wearing and then imagine myself in that same outfit. I guess in a way I am imagining myself as a full blown woman that can live life without having to cover anything up other than the blemishes on her face. I often look at the professional attire and imagine what it would feel like to CD in the attire. I try to figure out what kind of underwear she is wearing and bra and whether or not she has fashion sense to match the items. Maybe I am a little extreme but I was wondering if there are any other CDs that do something similar? If not in the present have you done it in the past?

I think this ALL of the time. Especially if it's a very fit girl in a somehow revealing outfit (leggings, short skirts, short dresses). I have a 50-50 reaction of "wow, she looks hot in that" and "wow, that would look really hot on me"

Banned Read only
    Yep, Eva Bella pretty much sums it up for me!! 😊

I think you will find this applies to most on this site.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Yes, I see a woman and wonder if what she's wearing would look good on me, but my answer to myself is "no, because you don't have a body like that". Actually, don't we do the same (would that look good on me) when we window shop, browse catalogs or online shops?

Quote Originally Posted by Eva Bella View Post
    Especially if it's a very fit girl in a somehow revealing outfit
    Yes, to the max. And I'm thinking, "Oh, to be able to look like that!"

Every time a see a woman I do exactly the same thing. It's how I pick clothes, makeup, jewelry, shoes, etc. It's like window shopping for me.

Yes, that happens to me frequently when passing a woman on the street. My first thought (like others have mentioned) is the typical male reaction that she's hot. I'm very tall so if the woman is tall as well I find myself wondering can I pull off what she's wearing. So my first thought is one of sexual attraction and then sometimes my thoughts turn to I want to wear what she's wearing and I wish I could look like her.

Quote Originally Posted by Eva Bella View Post
    I think this ALL of the time. Especially if it's a very fit girl in a somehow revealing outfit (leggings, short skirts, short dresses). I have a 50-50 reaction of "wow, she looks hot in that" and "wow, that would look really hot on me"
    Yep, I am in the 50/50 club although often try to figure out which side attracts me first or most. Am I looking at a female mostly because I think they are attractive or because I appreciate their outfit. Anyway, I think this leads to my fascination with people watching. I could do it all day. It must be so boring to be a normal guy and only be able to see women for their attractiveness. (Tongue in cheek. I know guys shouldn't be looking at woman just for their attractiveness).

Platinum Member
    When I am at the mall waiting for my wife to get done doing whatever is boring to me I woman watch. I really appreciate a woman wearing heels and a nice dress. I don't go as far as contemplating their choice of undergarments. However, if the hem of her slip is exposed I hope it is a very lacy vintage slip and not one of the current really boring slips. I think a woman wearing a very sexy slip under her dress is probably very sensuous. Liz Taylor in "Cat Under a Hot Tin Roof" anyone?

I go through the same thing. I wonder what I would look like dressed a certain way , I have even wondered alot what I would look like if I had been born a female

This is very very bad. LOL
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Yep, guilty of the same. I tend to critique a lot as well. Bad choice of shoes, or color, good god girl, do something with that hair! lol
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

I'll sign up for wondering if I'd look good in something that some random woman walks by in, but I hope I manage to do it in a less creepy/stalkerish kind of way than described in the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by gendermutt View Post
    Yep, guilty of the same. I tend to critique a lot as well. Bad choice of shoes, or color, good god girl, do something with that hair! lol
    lol, I do that as well. I just came from Bloomingdales where a woman on the escalator in front of me was wearing a pair of low cut wellies that were absolutely hideous (mind you it's 60 degrees and sunny today) with one pant leg stuck halfway into one of them. I may not be a fashion palette but dear lord how can you leave the house like that.

When I see a beautiful woman wearing a pencil skirt and say "i'd like to get into her skirt." My wife now understands what i mean.
    Tina

I do it all the time - I look at how well the whole outfit works together, her makeup, her shape - and compare it against Ellen. I am amazed at how often I think I can look better than most women out there. And the ones who do look better are my inspiration to try their look. Can't help with getting younger, but l can make myself pretty and show off my decent shape. Just look at my profile picture ...
    Hugs, Ellen

Quote Originally Posted by cdlove View Post
    I guess in a way I am imagining myself as a full blown woman that can live life without having to cover anything up other than the blemishes on her face.
    1) you don't have to cover things up...YOU choose to for whatever reason.
    2) No woman lives their lives without worrying about covering something
    3) Nope never dreamed of wearing what someone else had on.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

All I know is the times I've spent full time for extended periods were friggin exhausting!! Having to look good every minute of every day just about totally wore me out, on a number of occasions. And I do play "guess the lingerie and bra size" along with "which guy would make a good girl". Lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Me, too.
    My girlfriend knows that if I am staring at a pretty woman, chances are it's because I'm thinking about her clothes.
    I'm often looking at females and wondering if her clothes would look good on me.

I always look at what women are wearing and wonder if I would look good in their outfit. I suspect it comes with being a CD.
    Please call me Lisa!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cdlove View Post
    ...I often look at the professional attire and imagine what it would feel like to CD in the attire. I try to figure out what kind of underwear she is wearing and bra...
    This is one of my Carla dice roll outfits. Buxom Business Woman. Over the shoulder purse and laptop case. Other hand holding phone and keys. Hurry, rush, business.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I go along with the general view here. I always look at what the ggs are wearing and get tips from doing this. It's only natural that we should do this.

I just look and admire when I see an attractive, well dressed woman as I don't want to spoil the moment. Later, once they're out of sight, or even hours/days later, I'll recall the image and think about how well, or how poorly, what they were wearing would suit me.

Karen

Oh yes. All the time! I live in Central FL and frequent the theme parks a lot. Some times I see women who just capture my imagination with their outfits. To the point that I start looking for the same things when I shop for Jenn.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.