Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Do You Keep Going???

Why Do You Keep Going???

Why do you keep going when everything around you says to quit??

Cristy, for life's less happy times, I think it's hope that keeps me going. If you're talking about dressing, I don't know - maybe it's hope for something as well, I just don't know what to hope for.

You asked a pretty philosophical question there --- what's on your mind?

Hugs,
    Genny

Aspiring Member
    Damn good question sounds simple but gets at the root. I don't have an answer other than I have to keep going.

Banned Read only
    Because I looked DAMN GOOD in a skirt

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Why not?
    Life is full of surprises I would hate to miss them.

Because the other option really SUX!!! LOL!
    Tonya Rose This is me! (song by camp rock)

Because you never know whats around the corner. Life is full of surprises you never know.

One reason, is my two cats. i had nearly ended it all many times, but i could not leave my cats orphans, and i try to enjoy bicycling, fishing, watching birds, and animals, people watching, trees, sunrises and sunsets, and knowing i can help and inspire others some.

Well Cristy, all things will pass, This I will promise you. I know about bad times, I surely do, I can say after a long period of why? why? why? I am Happy again and to be honest even with all Ive lost, I am Truly Happy these days. I have made new friends here, I am happy with myself for the 1st time in Ever. I lost my job 5 weeks ago. Who would believe with that I started anew and am Redefining myself. I know in my heart I will be better than I ever was before.
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"

I love it though.

Just is me

Some times I want to stop because I know my wife thinks it's not right.
    But when Judy come out to play it's so cool.
    Attachment 260147
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Banned Read only
    I determine my future. And you, yours. If you are letting others push you down, YOU have decided to do this, not them.
    Last edited by Jenniferathome; 04-17-2016 at 12:41 AM.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Jennifer makes a good point.
    If you let others define you or say you can't do this or that and you quit its your own fault.

Thanks for the replies everyone. It was just one of those proverbial random thoughts that happened to hit my head and thought would be interesting to see what others may think.

Banned Read only
    I haven't found much that says to quit. Then again I live in California...
    Last edited by Nigella; 04-17-2016 at 03:46 AM.

Any man who has worn a skirt and heels and felt they way I do just couldn't stop regardless.

Banned Read only
    Why does a salmon feel compelled to swim upstream, when every fiber of its being has to be telling it to stop?

Life is an adventure and tomorrow is another day.

Platinum Member
    Hi Cristy , I've been in this program for over 69yrs now and I don't see any thing changing that now......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Well I get all dressed up, I walk and feel my pantyhosed legs rubbing together and look in the mirror and I like what I see and then look at my face a see the happiest grin ever. There it is, don't try to figure it out, or look to much into it and just enjoy it, because it is fun. Don't you think.

Reality Check
    I enjoy playing a woman and it doesn't hurt anyone. That's why I keep going. It's important to keep things under control and be a man sometimes.

For the vast majority of us, 'it' chose us. I don't think anyone actually looks for a reason to make society shun them, treat them like perverts, and make themselves pariahs to the people that they'd like to mate with. No, we do it because we feel like we're supposed to. Whether that means for a sexual kick, or just to feel normal; it varies from person to person. In my case, I get irritable the longer I go without crossdressing. I can put it off longer if I'm in a relationship; most likely, because more of my needs are met then, and I can hold back the desire to crossdress easier (sort of the same way as, if you're tired, but all of a sudden a really hot girl presents herself for sex, you can ignore being tired for a while longer!).
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

There are a lot of reasons that I keep going:
    1. I like the way the clothes look.
    2. I like the way they look on me.
    3. I stronngly dislike male attire and feel it is somehow wrong for me, against my personal taste.
    4. I feel so natural in female attire, like I belong in it.
    5. It puts me in great mood, and makes me feel relaxed and at peace with the world.
    6. In female attire I am the real me. In drab, I'm playing the role of a conventional male, which I am most certainly not.

I can go on and on but this is enough to give an idea of why I go on.
    Maria 60 made a good statement summarizing how it seems a lot of us feel:
    " There it is, don't try to figure it out, or look to much into it and just enjoy it, because it is fun. Don't you think."

Like Laura said I look very good in a skirt.. I'll add dress's an I don't like pants or shorts nothing male attire. I don't know Cristy but have you seen some of the wales that have washed up on the beach. I'll bet you look better then 60 % of them. Jo

I have a hearing impairment. Yeah, I really do, but the real reason is that I've stopped listening to the haters, including my wife.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.