Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saturday Night Pictures After Going Out

great,you look very passable to me!

I wish I looked that good! Love the look.

Very pretty Valery! Your killing it!

You are very pretty. Your pics make me want to be more of a woman.

You're absolutely stunning Valery. Your attention to detail is incredible, from the jewelry to the feminine poses. I really had to do a double take. Well done

Thank you so much everyone. Your words are inspiring, and help me to keep doing it, even when I always hesitate at first before going out.

About my experience after going out five weekends in a row, I can say that at least where I live it seems to be easy. It seems that nobody cares. Strange looks are not common since normally people is just busy with their own stuff. I have walked next to busy streets, I have crossed those streets, I have been in the mall (the only one here u.u), I have been in supermarkets, in Mc Donalds. In buses (yeah I do not have a car). I have interacted with many SAs and with other people while dressed, I have received a makeover at a cosmetic counter and now I am kind of a friend of the female that did my make-up, and in general everything has been great. I have seen at least three people (and they have seen me at least by walking next to them) that I know as my male self and they did not recognise me (I hope, I think that I would know it by now). I initially went out as an androgynous guy (I did not have a wig), and the last three times as a "female". My make-up and wardrobe has improved in this short time. And well, I guess I am writing this just to share my excitement since I decided to occasionally go out of the closet, and to encourage you girls to go out if you consider that reasonable. I honestly can tell you that most of the people simply do not care, I do not know if I pass enough or not, but at least, they do not care and must of them will treat you like a human being. It is scary but the level of satisfaction is exquisite.

Thanks again for your comments, I will be posting a new thread with pictures of this weekend.