Thread: Sites for meeting individuals who are open to CD’s

Sites for meeting individuals who are open to CD’s

I was wondering if anyone had any advice on dating sites which are geared towards CD’s/Transgender individuals. I am straight and really would like to find a woman who will accept me fully. After talking with a friend she advised me that maybe I should look into a woman that is Bisexual since she would like both the male and female part of me. I have never considered this but it does make sense in my head, but where would I find a site that would be focused towards this. I also don’t want someone who is no offense “butch” looking. Now before everyone gets all up in arms, I am not passing judgement on the bi community but rather just my preference, and I apologize beforehand if anyone takes offense to that statement. Any recommendation or advice would be most appreciated.

~Victoria Love

Reality Check
    I think this thread:
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...e-is-well-come
    Is asking pretty much the same thing so I suggest reading it.

Untitled
    As Krisi has stated this is already under discussion, thread closed
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another