Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who Enjoys More ?

Banned Read only

Who Enjoys More ?

Who enjoys getting into the clothes more, a GG (genetic girl) or CD (crossdresser MtF)? I say a CD, GG's do it to for the attraction and to look nice, Cd's also do it for the same but they get to "feel" it more, it's more of a turn on than women get when (as a CD) you're wearing the sexy clothes of a sexy woman.

Silver Member
    CDs do. GGs dress for whatever occasion because the can. CDs, because they have to.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    ... GG's do it to for the attraction and to look nice, ....
    No, GGs do it because clothing is required of normal people in today's society.

Aspiring Member
    Society places value upon a woman for her appearances. She knows that attractive women get more attention, more friends, more privileges, and compliments. So when she looks good she feels good about herself. It raises her self-esteem and confidence. That is the reason why a woman wears good clothes. It's not a "turn-on", but a feeling of self worth.

CD's on the other hand, have their brains hardwired to interpret crossdressing as actual contact with a female. The CD's brain releases a host of feel good neurotransmitters (dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin, and others) with produce sensations of well-being, comfort, pleasure, sexual gratification, bonding and more. So for us, it is a "turn-on". It makes us happy, and for us it is part of who we are. And if it wasn't for the release of neurotransmitters I doubt of any of us would be crossdressing at all.

well if i have to think about what i want to wear, then you can be certain i want to manipulate someone into seeing me as something specific. otherwise i dont give a thought about my wardrobe.

so my point goes to the CD´s, the amount of thought you guys put into it, would make me exhausted

Quote Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    The CD's brain releases a host of feel good neurotransmitters (dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin, and others) with produce sensations of well-being, comfort, pleasure, sexual gratification, bonding and more. So for us, it is a "turn-on". It makes us happy, and for us it is part of who we are. And if it wasn't for the release of neurotransmitters I doubt of any of us would be crossdressing at all.
    I know this isn't the case with all of us, but for me, it's 100% true. There is no GG anywhere, and never has been, who enjoys dressing up as much as I did.

Just yesterday I put on a summer dress we bought and when I went to model it for her I did a spin and the feeling of the dress flying was amazing. I told her that she is so lucky to be a women and have so many choices of cloths and the fun of different jewelry and little things that make someone feel special. She said that she believes I may appreciate somethings more then her. She may be right.

CD's on the other hand, have their brains hardwired to interpret crossdressing as actual contact with a female. The CD's brain releases a host of feel good neurotransmitters (dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin, and others) with produce sensations of well-being, comfort, pleasure, sexual gratification, bonding and more.
    Not all of us. I haven't experienced any of that. I still need the 'actual contact with a female' for me to get the feelings of physical affection that I need.

Was there some study done anywhere that supports what you wrote about this, or is it just what you, yourself think you experience?
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    If I had to dress in female things EVERY DAY? I'b be wearing T shirts and jeans, too!

GG's only get dolled up occasionally. I only dress occasonally. Samo, samo.

Who gets turned on the most by their clothes? I'd say that varies with EVERY individual. GG or TS/CD!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Jenny22 got it right with this statement, "GGs dress for whatever occasion because the can. CDs, because they have to."

This statement by Confucious makes a lot of sense, "The CD's brain releases a host of feel good neurotransmitters (dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin, and others) with produce sensations of well-being, comfort, pleasure, sexual gratification, bonding and more." I certainly agree with this, without the sexual gratification, and would really like to know where this came from and look into it more. It could help to explain the CD phenomenon in more depth. I would really like to know in morer detail why I feel so compelled to crossdress and why it gives me such a feeling of well-being, comfort, and pleasure in particular. Frankly, although I think a great deal about crossdressing in general and regarding me in particular, I don't fully understand the reasons behind it. It does seem to be an inclination we are born with and an orientation of the brain.

Anyway, back to the original question, I would say that a CD enjoys getting into clothes a great deal more than a GG does, at least in most cases. So often I see GGs dressed in the most mundane clothes, i.e. jeans, a t-shirt, and, sneakers. In most cases these clothes are very little different from what a male wears. The GGs so often seem not to care what they wear on a daily bases. They are not dressing up for enjoyment. They dress up for enjoyment in fashion only when there is an occasion for it. A CD seems to pay more attention as to the way he looks and really likes "feminine" or "girly" style clothing. A CD dresses because it gives him such a great joy, and is a high point in his life. For me, everytime I go out en femme is a wonderful experience, a great adventure. This was true for the first time I went out and after decades has not diminished one bit. I don't think that GGs get the same senstion when they dress up, even when they get really dolled up. We are compelled to dress up, and dress up for the fun of it. GGs certainly get a of pleasure from fashion and dressing up, judging by the large number of fashion magazines.
    Perhaps what indicates that we get more out of dressing than a GG does is that a GG puts on her jeans or expensive dress and just goes out. She is in harmony with and accepted by her society. When we don any kind of female attire we are going right in the face of the norms of society. We violate the rules so to speak, and risk ridicule, hatred, non acceptance, scorn and the like on the part of the muggles. We're a kind of outaw and need a great deal of courage to overcome a whole host of problems, so often mention on this forum. Yet we still go out inspite of this because the pleasure we get outweighs the immense difficulties. This shows just how much getting into female attire means to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Nashmau View Post
    so my point goes to the CD´s, the amount of thought you guys put into it, would make me exhausted
    I agree, CDs I know go thru much more prep and thought then I have the patience for, also my makeup is very simple. I guess dressing all the time makes it so mundane at times.

Don't know if we have any full time CDs here. Not just at home or play, but having to do it every day for work.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Kind of a crazy question to ask IMO.

I guess that would depend a lot on whether you enjoy the dressing itself or just being yourself.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    I guess that would depend a lot on whether you enjoy the dressing itself or just being yourself.
    Interesting. So which do I enjoy the most, being dressed as a girl or the process of transformation into one? I'll have to think about that one. I do hate the change back that is for sure.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    No, GGs do it because clothing is required of normal people in today's society.
    Exactly. And women don't enjoy dressing any more than you do when you dress as a man. I've never heard my wife say "Oh goody, I get to put on a dress today."

Good question and just relating on both sides of the question.... My wife hates getting dressed to the hilt and that is because she has to every day in her work. She will retire this year and I doubt, except for Sunday morning Church meeting she will ever dress to the top again. Her new watd robe will probably be pajamas till noon then shorts or warm ups till dark. She can't understand why I love going thru the motions of dressing, applying makeup and wearing heels. ( I don't have to every day and can simply undress when I want anytime of the day) I'd definitely say I enjoy it much more than her. My answer is CD's. Also Confucius has it spot on 100% in the earlier post.

Confucious has a good theory, and i agree with it. I kind of feel like i am having a lovely lady next to me, with the silky hose, and bra, and dresses.and heels. Being an old old bachelor, helps, feel that way too.

I think pretty much anyone who is TG and goes about living 24/7 ends up feeling the same basic feelings a GG gets. Because now it is how you live every minute of every day. CDers take great joy in their dressing because it is a special occasion. A weekly or perhaps less occasion for many. Often times it is asked on here about how we dress as men, and since that is our default way of life, and how we grew up.... it is meh- could care less, jeans and a t and go, whenever possible. So too it is for most GG's. Even many of the high maintenance types we think of, but on a day off at home, I doubt they are wearing eye liner with wings, 5 inch heels and whatever else.

I think many CDers get a false impression from what they think they are seeing with women getting all dolled up. It is not the clothing that gets them feeling sexual, it is the reactions of other people that do. The clothing is a way to get the admiration and attention.

FWIW- I enjoy getting dressed in a suit and tie. If I did it every single day, I am sure that joy would be short lived.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Exactly. And women don't enjoy dressing any more than you do when you dress as a man. I've never heard my wife say "Oh goody, I get to put on a dress today."
    really? I've heard + read many girlies stating how they couldn't wait for winter to end or warmer weather for cute spring/summer dress wearing!

and many gals here were tights when it's not even cold ... nobody's forcing them, they must want to!

Again, it's all about the clothes. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

The question is looking for a general answer, but not all GGs are the same when it comes to clothing. Same for CDs apparently.

Women that I've known like to wear beautiful dresses, get their hair done and spend time putting outfits together, but only if there is an event that calls for such attire. Some like having a job that requires dressing nice, others feel more comfy dressed down.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I think its more exciting to a TG or CD than a GG. I mean I love when I get all dressed up and I love when I am with a man and I am a complete sissy for him and I am all dolled up and dressed up in the way that he likes. I think for GG its just regular clothes but to us that are not GG its much more than just clothes.

Banned Read only
    I think most women dress for functionality. If a woman works in a professional setting, she'll reflect that with an appropriate dress and heels. If she works in a medical setting she'll wear whatever the hospital policy dictates. And, so on. Sexy clothing and sexy woman are not synonymous. I've encountered over the years women who were dressed to the hilt with great makeup. And, then she opened her mouth. The same can be said of men. He may be dressed nicely and have a great six pack/muscle tone. And, then he opens his mouth.

One of the sexiest women I've have ever encountered wore cut off jeans and a Super Girl tee shirt and no footwear. She had a radiant smile and sparkling blue eyes. Windblown brown hair. Sexy, sexy sexy. I have a picture of her on my desk. A sexy woman can wear anything. Women feel it more (the clothing) if it produces results.

Me? Being en femme reduces stress. My attire is tasteful and age appropriate. Even if I were to go back to my earlier years my goal was never to be sexy. My goal was to be an attractive young woman.

I guess if I was trying to be sexy I would be trying to attract a man. I'm not into men.

I'm gonna guess the OP was one of them there Rhetorical questions...if not I am going to guess it is a crossdresser question

Society places value upon a woman for her appearances. She knows that attractive women get more attention, more friends, more privileges, and compliments. So when she looks good she feels good about herself. It raises her self-esteem and confidence. That is the reason why a woman wears good clothes. It's not a "turn-on", but a feeling of self worth.
    And men don't get perks from looking nice....yeah, this ain't gonna fly unless you are TOTALLY misogynistic and sexist

Oh wait, this whole thing seems sexist
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Krisi, I have to differ. That's exactly what my wife says. She loves when I take her out to dinner, because she gets to wear the beautiful dresses and heels I have purchased for her. She really enjoys getting dolled up, wearing pantyhose, all of it.