Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Interesting Proposal

Awesome! So glad it worked out.

Congratulations on a very successful outing - both for you and for GF - both learned bit that that wanted to know.
    No pictures?
    Hugs, Ellen

No pictures was a stipulation of the date. Like a lot of people said, I don't want or need someone to post pictures online and tag my name to it since to the people in my life save for my gf I'm in the closet

Glad you had a great experience!!

See. No traps, just a fun outing. I am surprised that you and your gf got separated. Shouldn't four of you be all staying together throughout the whole night?
    Leslie's Advanture into the Unknown - http://lesliesd.weebly.com/

We did stay together, she just exited the car before me at the end of the night

That's cool. What did she say about you in other man's arms?
    Leslie's Advanture into the Unknown - http://lesliesd.weebly.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    she would tag along with a girlfriend and call it a "Double date".
    It sounds as if you were out alone with the guy on the date? Why didn't your gf and her friend tag along.
    Reine

She wants to see you with a boy. I can understand that. How FAR she wants to see that is another question.

I don't believe that this is your issue as much as it is hers, and you are trying to figure it out.

You wouldn't bring up MA unless you were feeling defensive (10 years of Kung-Fu here)

Is she bi? If so that might speak to some of this.

PM me if you want, or put it all out here. I think you have a situation worth chasing.

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

So, you used him to take you out on a date, paying your way, just to see what it was like. What a very, very girly thing to do. Felt good, using someone? I've had several women use me like that. Didn't feel good. Those are the women that men refer to as b***hes. Congrats, you're a real one now. Feeling like a real woman now?
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 04-26-2016 at 09:20 AM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Silver Member
    Weird story. Weird date. Seems like a cross dressing fantasy. Your GF wants to see you on a date with a guy but is not with you. But she is on a date with her GF and you are not with her. Your date who is bi knows you are on a pretend date and he is only a prop but he wants to go out again with you? Who would want to do that again? For show or to please you GF ? He is bi and you are not? I don't get the interest. You are only cross dressing for how many weeks and you just had an adventure with a guy and all is sweet with your relationship? No discussions? No feelings to address? Nothing changes? And of course no pictures because only you and you GF know you crossdress - except maybe your date, and her date, and anyone they told. Seems like you would have a lot to discuss and think about.
    Last edited by heatherdress; 04-26-2016 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    We did stay together, she just exited the car before me at the end of the night
    The gf and I were in the same place at every step. I just didn't feel the need to describe what she was doing as the attention was more on the side of me being out as a girl with a guy. Now someone below commented that I used a man. This would be true of I knowingly lead him to believe I would date him and sleep with him. I did not do that, everything was agreed on beforehand. I don't want anyone to think that's my image.

As for addressing feelings, as I mentioned I was upfront with my gf when I returned home and told her that while I had fun, this isn't what I want and that I want her and only her. I did not wait to address the issue just tackled it head on.I've been closet dressing for a long time now, only openly dressing for about 3 months. By openly I mean far from home or in places where I'm surrounded by open minded people and I feel Safe

Furthermore If someone spills then I will have to accept it and deal with it... I know I've been scared in the past of being outed, but fate waits for no man or woman, and if it happens then like anything else, worrying won't do me well.
    Last edited by Alyssa; 04-28-2016 at 02:18 PM.

I dunno Y'all, sorry I think this way but, something is BS about this whole thing.

Banned Read only
    You got some explaing to do.

He did not try to kiss you are feel you up are nothing.
    You have only been dressing for a few weeks not months are years.

Well Alyssa, I'm glad it all went well and you had fun. And I hope that your gf no longer feels threatened. Some members in this thread seemed to be beside themselves with run-away imagination, but I suppose it can be fun to live through someone else.

... and I don't think you used anyone, nor do I think that women use men when they go out on a date and men pay. Nor do I think that men use women if they date and women pay. It's a question of finances and who can afford what. It's not about having a tacit understanding that "a favor" is owed just because someone buys you dinner. There's a word for that.
    Reine