Thread: Rare opportunity tonight

Rare opportunity tonight

Ok first off I know I will get a ton of negitive comments on this but I got to get it off my chest.
    Ok so I only get the opportunity to dress late night , when I travel for work a few times a year and it's usually Only an over nighter.
    But tonight is one of those rare nights. Some times I am lucky and there is a gay bar near that I will hit for a drink or 2. But I usually don't make any friends cuz it a week night and I get there pretty late. And some times I hook up with guy I meet on line. And the experience is usually disappointing.
    But a few months ago I hooked up with this super hot guy , I mean way out of my league. And tonight I am going to see him again , I am excited and very nervous it is the first time I have ever seen a guy more than once. Well except for the guy I experimented with in high school
    Just had to get that off my chest
    Wish me luck girls
    Last edited by Lorileah; 04-20-2016 at 01:16 PM. Reason: was the modifier needed?

Hi Lynn, So far no comments, I have to guess that as you started your post with "I know I will get a ton of negative comments" I already know that what you were doing was acceptable to others and not even to yourself, but the flesh is weak! it is not for me to say anything.

It you don't have a wife or SO, go ahead, but be cautious and careful I am single, and met a guy twice in 2012 or 13, but i was so cautious, that he decided not to meet anymore, but usually its best.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 04-19-2016 at 07:46 PM.

The choice(s) are yours and yours to make but caution is the by-word.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

I'm afraid I don't see the connection with your posting and crossdressing. I'm not sure that it belongs on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Sanders View Post
    ...Ok so I only get the opportunity to dress late night , when I travel for work a few times a year and it's usually Only an over nighter.
    But tonight is one of those rare nights. Some times I am lucky and there is a gay bar near that I will hit for a drink or 2. But I usually don't make any friends cuz it a week night and I get there pretty late...
    I often only get the chance to be out in the latter part of the evening when traveling as work commitments take priority during the day. I have experienced the difficulties a "new girl in town" faces when out on a weeknight with the generally sparse crowds in a bar.

Many years ago, I found this to be discouraging to just sit at the bar with myself. I came upon a solution that has worked well for the past 30+ years. Whenever I go out to a bar, I require myself to shoot at least one game of pool, preferably with another but with myself if necessary. Even when competing against myself, I have found that this serves as an ice breaker and other patrons have an opening to start a conversation when I sit back down. Additionally, I try not to have more than one empty seat between me and the next patron at the bar.

This past Monday, I was able to spend about an hour out at a local LBGT watering hole due to the 1.5 hour round trip travel time. Only 4 customers in the place, and no interaction with me after I sat down and sipped the beverage I ordered. No one on the pool table, so I go shoot two games by myself. I go sit back at the bar and the guy one seat over inquires who won? This opened a nice conversation and prevented a night out alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PattyT View Post
    I'm afraid I don't see the connection with your posting and crossdressing. I'm not sure that it belongs on this forum.
    Read it again

"Ok so I only get the opportunity to dress late night , when I travel for work a few times a year and it's usually Only an over nighter.
    But tonight is one of those rare nights."
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Lorileah stated, "Read it again"
    Read the other postings.

I have read it again and feel it has nothing to do with crossdressing. This thread should be removed immediately.
    I have sent a message to the administrators to this effect.
    Last edited by PattyT; 04-20-2016 at 07:42 PM.

Gold Member
    Hi Lynn, and welcome to the forum.
    Please let us know how it turned out.
    Best of luck.
    Rader

Good luck, Lynn. Whatever that means for you.

Patty -- you feel that a posting by a crossdresser saying that they have a rare opportunity to crossdress, describing their usual crossdressing experience and looking forward to a possible assignation with a swain has nothing to do with crossdressing? I must be missing something.

Perhaps I am missing something. I thought the purpose of crossdressing was to satify the need to wear female attire, to satisfy a longing which in so many cases goes back to childhood. I have never considered crossdressing for any other purpose, certainly not "to hook up with a guy."
    I have never seen a thread on this topci before. Is this also a purpose of crossdressing?
    Perhaps we need threads on how to dress to attract other males. Perhaps I am missing the point of crossdressing.
    Last edited by PattyT; 04-21-2016 at 12:56 AM.

Perhaps I am missing something. I thought the purpose of crossdressing was to satify the need to wear female attire, to satisfy a longing which in so many cases goes back to childhood. I have never considered crossdressing for any other purpose...
    Albeit a little disjointed, the post is clearly about cross dressing. The big take away is that the stars have aligned and not only is Lynn going to have a rare opportunity to dress at a decent hour, she is also going to have a second encounter with someone she finds very attractive.

As diverse as the global population is, I think it is impossible to define a singular "purpose" for mtf cross dressing. We all have unique motivations for what we do.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

Perhaps I am missing something. I thought the purpose of crossdressing was to satify the need to wear female attire, to satisfy a longing which in so many cases goes back to childhood. I have never considered crossdressing for any other purpose, certainly not "to hook up with a guy."
    I have never seen a thread on this topci before. Is this also a purpose of crossdressing?
    Perhaps we need threads on how to dress to attract other males. Perhaps I am missing the point of crossdressing.
    I think this comment is actually quite ignorant. Sure, the post is not 100% about crossdressing, but there are many, many posts that contain less relevant content than this.

I fear that you may be lashing out due to homophobia. Crossdressers consist of straight, gay, bi, pan, and asexual people. It doesn't matter.

The post is about dressing up and going out. It doesn't matter that Lynn is going out with a guy. She's getting out dressed, which is more than I can say I've achieved.

thread has just turned into an argument about what the thread is about.
    thread closed
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"