Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: do you ever wish that you were a girl...

I see a lot of CDers feel similar to me. When I was young in my teens I often thought it would be nice to be a female.
    Now that I'm older I feel I love to CD and have no desirer to be female.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Well I like both sides of me, I am me and I think at least some of the time my outward appearance will reflect that.
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"

A lot aat times I really do wish I could be a real girl.
    Angie

i am happy with who i am,but sometimes it comes on my mind..

I also felt strongly that I wished I were a female when I was a teen. But not so I could dress up my boyfriend!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

The question isn't "do you ever wish that you were a girl", but "do you ever wish that you were a girl JUST SO YOU COULD DRESS UP YOUR BOYFRIEND..."
    I can't imagine anyone answering YES to this.

Not exactly how women think, want or feel.
    [SIZE="4"]Momarie[/SIZE]

Not to manny guys would look good dressed up, especially in the skipper or lingerie stuff. Although there was a couple of younger girls here that could pass in lingerie/bra and panties, it is rare (and their not even on here anymore).
    Last edited by Lyla; 04-22-2016 at 10:36 PM.

I would prefer to be bigender/bisexual in a female body rather than in a male body. Maybe next life. Until then life goes on and Im reminding myself to be greatful for what I have and my body in this life. Sometimes its easier said than done though.

Every day

Absolutely yes!
    I'm always a woman!

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    The question isn't "do you ever wish that you were a girl", but "do you ever wish that you were a girl JUST SO YOU COULD DRESS UP YOUR BOYFRIEND..."
    I can't imagine anyone answering YES to this.
    Yes to the first and no to the second
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Aspiring Member
    While I have wished I were a girl on many occasions, I'm still fairly satisfied for now with the cards I was dealt with including a Y chromosome. Fantasies are just that as well; I will never ever fully get the GG experience. Ever. Also, if ever I wanted to be a girl I would have a few more compelling reasons than just to dress my boyfriend on a whim.

Let's not eliminate the possibility either that I as said girl would still crossdress myself (FtM) either way, and that would preoccupy me before the slightest thought of making my boyfriend wear my prettiest clothes. If I get there at all.

Aspiring Member
    Always wished I had been born female. I wasn't, and I accept it. I certainly wouldn't transition.
    I always thought of myself as a lesbian in a man's body though. Not attracted to men in any way.

Hiya Mink, for me that is a "NO BRAINER"!!!!! Of course I want to be a girl, more now than ever before. I guess its because of my age. The more I dress(which is 5 or 6 times a week) I can't help thinking how wonderful it would have been if I transitioned when I was young.

Molly
    Last edited by Mollyanne; 04-24-2016 at 08:40 PM. Reason: spelling and grammer
    "To thine own self be true"

Lyla ,I think there are a lot of great looking girls on this site that are beautiful and sexy looking , ranging from the younger to the mature girls.Thats why I enjoy the picture gallery. In answer to the thread , I'am happy with my male parts and don't wish I was a girl ,but I do love dressing up and fantasizing. There is a mystery to me in meeting or seeing a beautiful women and being surprised at what might be hidden in those sexy panties. Devone

Without a doubt, I've dreamed about being a girl. However, I enjoy things too much to go beyond occasional dressing. I've never felt that I'm a woman trapped in a man's body and never fantasized about being with a man.

Smile Girl

Since I was at the at the age 6 I imagine myself as a girl, at the teen age I was envy girls

Now honestly, did anyone get my "xx wish" pun...or am I simply too old or to put it kindly more mature than most of the gals here?!
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg